Confused

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                               Yongguk POV

 

I've been thinking about Zelo's confession and I think I'm going to accept it. I mean he likes me and I find him adorably cute, so what's the problem? Besides I made and him, so we should be together because he's my ideal type. I made him with the image of who I wanted to love......well except for the fact that he's wayy younger then me. That part of him was for the noonas who I knew would fall for him left and right.

 

Anyways, I've been locked in my room for a while now and I don't know what's been going on, so I go outside. But as soon as I open the door everything feels awkward.

 

"Hello?" I call out to someone. Anyone.

 

I stepped out waiting for an anwer, but getting none. I walked down the hall to the living room to find only Himchan and Jongup sitting all crazily and acting normal. The other three were nowhere to be seen, so I go to Deahyun and Youngjae's room and see if they are there.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

"Yes?" I heard a voice that sounded like Youngjae respond from the other side.

 

"Are you guys busy???" I asked making my tone a little higher while saying busy.

 

"No!" I heard Youngjae yell. "Get in here already"

 

I opened the door to find both of them doing something completely different. Daehyun, though, had his shirt off and just by looking at Youngjae it looks like he's trying really hard to not get a .

 

"Have you guys seen Zelo?" I asked curiously.

 

"Shouldn't he be in his room? He hasn't left it ever since I saw him go in there a few hours ago." Daehyun said.

 

"Okay I'll go and see what's wrong."

 

                                                                             Jongup POV

 

Himchan hyung has been more affectionate towards me lately, but only when the hyungs or Zelo aren't around. I really like it, but I get the feeling that it isn't real. I know I may be a little "slower" than the others, but does that mean they  have the right to take advantage of me?

 

I've always been nice to everyone, so how come the one I truly love is the one to hurt me the most? Himchan hyung is the worst! I'm saying all this because I know he has something for Yongguk hyung and I don't like it at all. Now you must be wondering how I know. Well I heard him talking to Zelo, so I know Himchan hyung threatened him for a reason and that reason was Yongguk.

 

Now I'm sitting with him on the couch as he wraps his arms around my waist in a "brotherly" hug. I think my entire face is red because if this position we're in, but I don't think Himchan hyung notices that.

 

I try to pull away so that I can get a snack from the kitchen, but Himchan hyung doesn't let go. I keep struggling to get away, but he doesn't budge until one of the members walk in the living room unexpectedly.That's when he pushes me onto the floor and I turn around to glare at him.

 

"Yah who do you think you're glaring at?" Himchan said returning the glare.

 

"You who else am I looking at but you?" I said pissed.

 

"WHAT!?" 

 

"Why are you mad? HUH!? I SHOULD BE THE MAD ONE AFTER HOW YOU'VE BEEN TREATING ME! GIVING ME AFFECTION IN SECRET AND PUSHING ME AWAY WHEN THE MEMBERS ARE AROUND!!! AM I YOUR LITTLE TOY OR WHAT!!!???" I yelled.

 

The entire dorm went quiet. They weren't used to me talking, so of course it shocked all of them when they heard me yell. They stayed that way as I stomped my way into mine and Zelo's room to find him in a worse condition than me. His eyes were red and he looked like he has been crying for a while. 

 

"Zelo ah what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked approaching him slowly.

 

"J-Jongup hyung..." He said. Wiping his tears away as he realized I was there.

 

                                                           Daehyun POV

 

"No comment."

 

 

A/N: Sorry I took REALLY long to update but here's the new chapter. And you should know what I always say "Comment, subscribe and enjoy!" =)