Concert

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                         Daehyun POV

 

Today was the day when we finally get to test our energy draining machine on our fans a.k.a. babies. I gotta admit that  Yongguk hyung did pretty good on making this machine look like a camera. He built two of them. The plan is to change two of the recording cameras for the energy drainers so that no one would suspect a thing. I'm really surprised at how smart Yongguk hyung is because he programed it to record our performance and drain energy from the humans at the same time.

 

"Daehyun hyung we have to go now." Youngjae said.

 

"All right. Be right there."

 

When we got to the concert I was shocked by how many "babies" were there, screaming and holding up signs saying "Will you marry me?", "Hwaiting", "B.A.P.forever". I thought it was cute, but some were creepy signs like banglo, himup, and daejae forever? what does that mean? I understand that the "names" have the first half of the members name paired up with each other,but-

 

"Daehyun will you help us set up the machine rather than stay standing there doing nothing?" Yongguk hyung said interrupting my thoughts.

 

After I helped them set up the two energy drainers secretly, I had to go change because we had to perform after another group called Big Bang. However, when I went to change I noticed the members kept avoiding each other. I guess I'll confront them about it when we get to the dorm.

 

Our plan worked. Better yet no one suspected a thing because we were the last ones to perform "normally" the fans would be tired since it's the end of a concert. I also couldn't keep my eyes away from Youngjae. He did a good job during the performance. I think that feeling that we haven't experienced yet is taking over me because the whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. Besides that I wanted to... to kiss him.

 

                                                                          Jongup POV

 

The concert was awesome! All the "babies" were screaming to the top of their lungs, waving their signs around the place and throwing us cool looking towels. You could tell that their favorite songs were Warrior and Secret Love because they were so immersed in the songs. I feel bad though because we stole their energy and they don't know it.

 

Which gets me thinking if we told them what we really are will they accept us or will they throw us out of their planet? Either way I'll still love them, but I'm taking a motorcycle with me >=). Anyways, sorry I say a bunch of random stuff at once, but I can't help it.It's just that the members are acting weird.

 

Yongguk hyung looks like he's having a hard time nowadays and I really wonder why. Plus I'm always trying to get Himchan hyungs attention now that I have accepted that I have feelings for him. And finally Daehyun and Young hyungs make their love so obvious, but I think they themselves don't see it.

 

Now we're back at the dorms and everyone except Yongguk hyung is tired. I just hate how Himchan hyung has to share a room with Yongguk hyung and me with Zelo. He could be falling for Yongguk hyung and I'm just sitting here hoping for him to love me back. Isn't it a given for Zelo to be with Yongguk hyung since that's his creator? *Sigh* I just hope nothing happens between them because if it does I'm not going to forgive the hyungs so easily.

 

                                                            Yongguk POV

 

The concert went as planned, and no one suspected a thing obviously since we have Daehyun our "ninja" who helped when I asked him to. I mean he's not Zelo, so why do I have to tell him what to do? Only one reason. He spaces out too much sometimes I even want to ask what he's thinking about, but I don't want to seem nosy so I just let it go. 

 

Anyways, now I'm back at the lab getting ready to launch the energy in the cams to our world inside a energy holder which I am going to send to our planet Mato. I put the energy holder inside the canon like machine that I have and I shot it up to where our world should be. I'm certain it will get there, it's just a matter of how much time will it take to get there.

 

I've noticed Zelo has been avoiding me lately and I of all people want to know why. I'm his creator and so I am going to confront him about it. I found him in the practice room dancing his heart out. I really love how no matter how hard things are he has a smile on his face, so I don't want to be the one to make him sad.

 

"Zelo ah" I started.

 

"Wassup hyung?"

 

"Why have you been avoiding me lately?" I said finally saying what I've been wanting to say.

 

"M-me?" He stuttered.

 

"Yes you and why are you stuttering?"

 

"W-well...."

 

"What did I do to you? Why are you avoiding me?"

 

"Umm hyung it's not your fault. It's just....."

 

"Just what? You're killing me here Zelo." I said desperately.

 

"Hyung.......I-I like y-you." He said while looking down at his feet. His face was red and he looked so shy.

 

 

 

Author Note: Sorry if this chapter is crappy and doesn't make sense but I had writers block so I just wrote whatever came to my mind. Once again i ask plz comment n subscribe n I love you guys. =)