Confessions and Jealousy

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                                Zelo POV

 

Wait. What just came out of my mouth? I like you? Why did I confess all of a sudden? I don't even know if he likes me back. Oh how embarrassing. I think I'm going to run away now.

 

I was going to walk away and pretend nothing happened, but Yongguk hyung stopped me.

 

"Zelo ah-" He started,but I cut him off.

 

"H-hyung just forget what I said okay?" I said pleading with my eyes and when he nodded I walked away.

 

                                                             Himchan POV  

 

I know I have feelings for Jongup, but somehow I also have feelings for Yongguk too, so obviously I got jealous when I saw that Zelo confessed to him. Now all I could think of was ways to either get rid of Zelo or take my anger out on Jongup by doing stuff that es would do to little kids. 

 

I decided on doing both. First I went to Zelo and asked him if I could talk to him alone for a sec and he agreed.

 

"Zelo ah. I kind of saw when you confessed to Yongguk." I said to him.

 

"H-hyung please don't tell anyone." Zelo said nervously.

 

"I won't," He looked relieved "but I have to tell you something." He looked nervous again.

 

"W-what is it?" 

 

"Don't confuse him. Think about what you're doing to Yongguk if you suddenly confess and then change your mind." I said with "worry" in my voice.

 

"But-" He started, but I cut him off.

 

"No buts. Just leave him alone okay? Don't say things you don't mean. Besides who's going to love a robot?" I said while watching his eyes water.

 

"Okay...." was all he said as he went back to his and Jongup's room.

 

Now I have to find Jongup and get rid of my anger.

 

                                                                      Youngjae POV

 

I feel like the dorm has been way too gloomy lately, so when I try to make jokes no one except Himchan hyung, Daehyung hyung and Jongup laughs. I really want to know why Zelo and Yongguk hyung have been so gloomy, but I'm too scared to confront either of them. So instead I go to the man with all the answers. Daehyun hyung.

 

"Daehyun hyung" I call through the door.

 

"Come in."

 

I opened the door slowly in case he decided to ninja kick me on the face or something. "Can I talk to you about something?"

 

"Is it what I think it is about?" He said while laying on his bed with his mask on.

 

"Well if it's about Yongguk hyung and Zelo then yes." I replied.

 

"What about them?" He asked.

 

"Well I just wanted to know why they are acting so distant these days." I told him." Besides I know you have cameras hidden throughout the dorm.

 

He froze, then looked at me. "How do you know that?" 

 

"Hyung I know a lot of things, but please tell me why are they acting like this." I begged.

 

"Depends. Are you going to tell the other that I have cams set up?" He asked eyeing me closely.

 

"If you don't tell me why those two are acting weird then yes." I threatened.

 

He sighed. "Okay. Fine I'll tell you. Himchan hyung like Yongguk hyung and Jongup, so he told Zelo to stay away from Yongguk and now Zelo is depressed." He explained.

 

"What does Jongup have to do with any of this? And what about Yongguk hyung? how does he feel?" I asked.

 

"Umm...well Jongup likes Himchan hyung. However, it's impossible to know what Yongguk hyung if feeling with that straight face of his." He said.

 

"Well either way....none of this is good." I said.

 

 

Author Note: SORRY!!! the last chapter because I had writers block TT_TT and I took long to write this because of writers block. Either way i luv yu guys =) n comment n subscribe plz?