Feelings???

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                          Yongguk POV

 

I had finally finished updating Zelo's battery and it turns out that I could include these "feelings", so I added it too to see what that was. I told myself to check the meaning of it in the dictionary if we even have one. Zelo came in a few minutes after, went into his cubicle while I switched his power off. I changed his old battery to the new long lasting and "feelings" included one and switched his power back on.

 

"I don't sense anything different hyung." Zelo said as he check himself out.

 

"Well you're not supposed to sense it, you're supposed to feel it." I said as I watched him.

 

"Feelings? What is that hyung?" He asked confused.

 

"Hold up I'm trying to look for a dictionary." I said as I looked through the many shelves of books in my laboratory. Surprisingly I did have one, but when I searched up the definition it said it was an emotion, and when I searched up emotion it said it was a feeling. Don't get me wrong we know what emotions are, but we've never felt anything at all, so it seems that this trip on Earth is going to be an interesting one.

 

"So did you find the definition hyung?" Zelo asked interrupting me from my thoughts.

 

"Nope. It seems you're going to have to figure it all out by yourself. I'm sorry Zelo." I said.

 

"Oh it's okay. See you later hyung!" and off he went.

 

                                                             Jongup POV

 

Himchan hyung has been acting weird lately. I don't know what his problem is, but he is starting to seriously freak me out. Maybe I should confront him about it? As I was deciding what to do he walks by, so my body reacts before my mind does.

 

"Hey Himchan hyung can I talk to you?" I said stopping him on his tracks.

 

"Aish! What is it? I have other stuff to do you know." He complained.

 

"I just wanted to ask are you sick or something? You've been acting strange lately." I said concerned.

 

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

 

"That's what I mean. It's not like you to stutter or have you've been hiding your shy side all this time?" I said getting closer.

 

"I-I don't have a shy side at all." He stuttered again.

 

"Then why do you keep stuttering?" I interrogated.

 

"I can't stand this interrogation. I have work to do, so talk to you later." He said and walked away.

 

Seriously I can't stand when he hides things from me. I'm  going to keep confronting him whether he likes it or not.

 

                                                                          Daehyun POV

 

I've watched everyone these couple of days and I've noticed Himchan is the only one acting weird lately. I'm going to keep a close eye on all the members, but I think I'm going to have to focus more on Himchan and Zelo because I found out that Yongguk hyung knows about these feelings too. That's when I decided to spy on him a little and I put a really small cam in a random corner and watched how he put the new battery with feelings in it. Now I wonder what he wants with Zelo now that he has feelings. *Sigh* Guess that leaves me one more person to watch closely.

 

"Youngjae can you do me a favor?" I asked.

 

"Depends." He replied.

 

"It's just to help me set up my room. I'm having trouble and I know that if I do something wrong you're not going to want to sleep in the same room."

 

"Alright. Be right there." 

 

It was weird. While we were setting up the room I just felt attracted to him and....... But anyways, we got the room set up differently than it was before and it was pretty decent. Now I had just had to tell the members that we had a concert in a week and ask Yongguk hyung if he was done with that energy draining machine, so I gathered them in the living room.

 

"Hey guys we have to talk about our concert next week" I started it off. Everyone looked shocked except for Yongguk hyung.

 

 

Note: Comment cuz yu guys have no idea how much I love it when yu comment n did yu like this chapter??? Was it too weird?? I don't know just write out wat yur thinking. was it too short?? (sorry for the slang writing) n btw if yu didn't know I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! Keep subscribing so that i can update faster =)