Discovery

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                          Youngjae POV 

 

"Hyung! Why didn't you tell us anything? We haven't practice a single thing." We all complained...except for Daehyun.

 

"Well I didn't think it was such a big deal." Yongguk hyung said.

 

"How could it not be hyung?" I almost shouted.

 

"Yah! Who do think you're yelling at!?" 

 

"Sorry hyung." I said in almost a whisper.

 

"Anyways, the energy drainer is all done all we have to do is practice our songs and dance." Hyung said matter of factly.

 

"Then I'm off to the practice room with Daehyun." I said as I grabbed Daehyun hyung and pulled him out the door.

 

"Yah. why do I have to go with you?" He complained.

 

"What are you complaining for? We're not going to be the only ones in the practice room, it's just we're heading there first." I said.

 

                                                           Himchan POV

 

I have to admit being a "human" is tough. We have been practicing three days in a row, well except for Zelo because his battery will probably die, so he takes naps. The rest of us get tired easily and our muscles hurt, so when we wondered why Yongguk finally told us what was going on.

 

-Flashback-

"Hyung can I take a break? I feel tired." The Zelo complained.

 

"Feel? How do you know what feelings are?" I asked while suspiciously looking at Yongguk.

 

"Umm hyung we all-mmffmfmhfhfk" Zelo started, but Yongguk covered his mouth.

 

"Alright Yongguk hyung there's ssomething you're not telling us, so spit it out already." Youngjae demanded.

 

Yongguk sighed. "The truth is I wanted you guys to experience it by yourselves, but I can see that it's too late now." He said.

 

"Experience what hyung!? Tell us already!" Youngjae said impatiently.

 

"That in this world there are these things called feelings. Feelings are emotions that humans have, and since we came to this world these feelings have been "put" into us. Our boss told me about it and told me to keep it secret, but now you guys know what it is, so there's no need to hide it anymore."Yogguk explained.

 

"Or maybe he didn't trust you hyung because he told me too." Daehyun spoke up. This surprised us the most.

 

"WHAT!!!???" We all yelled and stared at him.

 

"Well actually I'm not surprised." Yongguk said.

 

"Boss told me that when you guys find out to make sure you guys know that, feeling can be explained except for one. Love. He said that you're just going to have to figure that one out by yourselves because we know every other feeling except for love." Daehyun said.

 

"Love." Zelo whispered while deep in thought.

-End of Flashback-

 

So now that we have been living here for a little while, we know all the feelings except for love.

 

                                                                 Zelo POV

 

I was watching TV when Yongguk hyung decided to switch my channel to the one giving war movies.

 

"Hyung~!" I complained.

 

"What?" Yongguk hyung said in a cold voice startling me.

 

"Nevermind" I said and got up and went to mine and Jongup's room.

 

I couldn't help but feel that something was happening inside me because my emotions changed on the way Yongguk hyung felt. If he was happy I was happy, if he was mad I was mad. I even got jealous if he hang around Himchan hyung too much, but I just shake away these feelings because I know it's just part of being human. So anyways when I got to the room I picked up a book and started reading. While I was reading Jongup hyung was the one who bothered me.

 

"Zelo ah. Have you seen my sweats anywhere? I have to practice one last time for the concert tomorrow." Jongup hyung said.

 

"No hyung."

 

"Did you clean the room recently and touched my stuff? I really can't find it anywhere." Jongup hyung kept complaining while I tried to read my book, but I ignored him.

 

"Yah Zel-" Jongup started, but didn't get to finish. I had gotten one of my sweats and shoved him out the door and threw them at him. I quickly locked the door, grabbed my ipod and zoomed out the rest of the world.

 

Later I got in trouble, had to apologize, and do lots of chores to make it up to Jongup hyung.

 

 

 

Note: Sorry for leaving these notes all the time =/ but anyways did yu like? or am I going too fast with these "feelings" concept? lol so many worries for me cuz I want you guys to like this story TT_TT.   P.S. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! and plz comment n subscribe cuz obviously I <3 it! srry if this doesn't make sense either