Daily Life

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                                         Himchan POV

 

It has only been a few days since we arrived here and I'm suddenly starting to feel? What are feelings? I can't describe what it is and why it's happening, but I'm starting to think about telling the members or should I just stay quiet? I don't know I'll decide later.

 

I was walking down the hall when I saw Jongup and Zelo's room all messy. I stopped dead in my tracks.

 

"Jongup and Zelo go clean your room before I ground the two of you!!!" I screamed. They know how I get when any little spot in the house is dirty or unorganized.

 

"Okay hyung!!" They both hurriedly went to the room to clean.

 

I kept walking to the kitchen because it was time for lunch and I apparently was the only good cook here, everyone else was good anough but not pro. I'm not trying to brag just so you know I'm stating a fact. Anyways as I walk in the kitchen is also dirty.

 

"Aish!! You know what until this entire dorm isn't clean I'm not going to cook!!!!" I yelled. Then I realized that I was having this weird feeling? inside me. Who should I tell? What should I do? My thoughts were interrupted by the rest of the members.

 

"Alright alright we'll clean just cook while we're at it. Please?" Youngguk said.

 

I  glared at him. "Alright but I swear if you don't clean-"

 

"We will! Don't you this vaccum in my hand?" He interrupted me.

 

"Hmph!" I walked away and started cooking.

 

                                                                           Youngjae POV

 

I was cleaning the bathroom while the other members did something else. I really hate cleaning the bathroom it's so disgusting! I made a face as I cleaned the toilet. Then Zelo came in and slipped on the floor I had just finished cleaning. He fell on his side and hit his head on the floor.

 

"Oww" Zelo said while rubbing his thigh with one had and his head with the other.

 

"Yah! You should have knocked first, so I could tell you to wait for a little!" I yelled.

 

"Hyung is this really the time to yell at me? I just fell..." He whined while still laying on the floor.

 

"Aigoo poor Zelo where did you hit yourself?" I asked scooting over to give him a mini massage and then go back to work.

 

                                                                             Zelo POV

 

After the incident in the bathroom I went to see our matoki bunnies that have a separate room. Surprisingly they were sleeping today and not causing any accidents like they did yesterday. They are part of the reason our dorm is so dirty and messed up, but just like Himchan hyung his bunny Tatsmato is unique and can clean a room in just seconds. Yongguk hyung's bunny Shishimato likes war just like him and they are the main reason our dorm is dirty because they always pretend to be in war and mess up the whole dorm. Jongup's bunny Dadamato is another crazy one who likes to ride is motorcycle everywhere he goes. Youngjae's bunny Jokomato likes to make jokes and act like a clown so he makes us laugh a lot, and Daehyun's bunny Kekemato is a ninja so you have to watch out for him and his bunny since they both act so strange. My bunny Totomato only likes to be around Yongguk hyung's bunny Shishimato, and since he is a baby he drinks a lot of milk.

 

Anyways, I had just finished the chores I was supposed to do since I'm their robot, and I don't get tired unless I run out battery. Because of that I wanted to help out more so I called out to my hyungs.

 

"Hyung!" I called out to no one in particular.

 

"Yeah Zelo?" Himchan hyung called back.

 

"Is there anything else to clean? I'm done with my other chores." I said.

 

"Nope. You can rest unless you want to help me cook."

 

"It's okay I'm no good anyways." I answered.

 

"Hey Zelo come with me I finished that new battery I was telling you about." Yongguk hyung said.

 

"Okay. Be right there."

 

 

Author's Note: I'm sorry if the chapters are short or if the story doesn't make sense right now, but keep commenting and subscribing cause it makes so darn (i didnt wanna curse lol) HAPPY!!!! The story gets better so please don't abandon me TT_TT