In The Dorms

Life As A Matoki Alien On Earth

                                                                      Yongguk POV 

 

 We have been living in these dorms that the manager has us in. At first I thought that they had discovered our secret, but the manager had told us we could leave this room freely to do whatever it was we had to do except dating. For some reason we weren't aloud to date, something about the fans hearts would break if we did and scandals would break out and we would have to quit or something like that. Anyways I was too busy planning our first attempt at stealing these peoples energy, but that can't happen until we have our first concert.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"Who is it?" I asked.

 

"Hyung!! I heard from the manager that our first concert will be in a few weeks, so we have to start making the energy drainer, so it can be ready by the time the concert comes. Oh and by the way make a longer lasting battery for Zelo because he just ran out of battery again. Youngjae said.

 

"Aish! That kid is always running out of battery." I mumbled as I walked out of the room to where Zelo was. He was supposed to be  built for  war purposes, but when I built him there was an error on the machine and he turned out the complete opposite.

 

I saw him laying down on the couch, so I grabbed him and carried him to his very own cubicle in my little "scientific room" where I do all my work. Since you must know I love war movies, and I try to recreate any weapons they have just for fun although I think I would use them if I have to.

 

Anyways, I took a plug that is in the cubicle and plugged it on the middle of his back. When his battery was at least 10% he started dancing to make the charging process faster. He was done charging pretty soon, so I started working on a new battery for him that would last 24 hours and recharge while he slept.

 

"Hyung! What are you doing? Huh huh huh???" Zelo asked all bubbly while staring at me doing my "job".

 

"I'm trying to build a new battery for you so you can last longer and recharge by yourself when you sleep. Now leave me alone." I said warningly. For some reason I just couldn't be mean to him no matter what he did.

 

"Okay. Bye hyung!" He skipped away.

 

What kind of guy skips? Seriously I should have built a different robot, but the members said he was perfect because he was so cute that he could be able to grab any girls attention. So of course I decided to keep him and besides he's the youngest of all, so that means he does most of the chores around here.

 

                                                                          Daehyun POV

 

I have been studying my hyung and dongsaeng carefully because I have just learned that in this world we have these "feelings" that we can't describe. I'm not going to tell them about it I'm just going to watch and see what feelings are so that when I have a good explanation as to what feelings are I can tell them about it.

 

                                                                         Jongup POV

 

The members have been crazy lately. Zelo has only been eating cherry tomatoes for the past few days, Yongguk has been working on many creations, Daehyun has been creeping around like a stalker and watching us, Himchan is always nagging that things need to be clean, and Youngjae is always listening to music and doing nothing.

 

From all of this I can predict that our stay in Earth is going to be a crazy one and I'm not going to like this at all.