二 (two)

Zombie Time

            “Back to what you we were saying,” Jonghyun said and turned back to his friend. “You did see the news right?” Minho nodded. “So what are we going to do? Do you have a plan?”

            “Sorry I don’t usually think up a plan for a zombie apocalypse,” Minho said as Jonghyun glared at him.

            “So it’s true that zombies are real now?” Amber asked butting in. Key and Taemin looked at each other wondering if this world has finally gone crazy.

            “Yes, my girlfriend tried to attack me but I shot her and now she’s dead, thank gosh.”

            So he’s single, awesome~! Key thought in his head mentally smiling to himself.

            “What do you mean zombies?” Taemin asked getting scared.

            “You didn’t see the news?”

            “N-No.”

            “Well let’s just say don’t go outside.”

            Then Taemin’s phone rang. “Hello? ... Oh Hyung ... I’m at the gym with Amber and Key ... O-Oh ok see you soon then.” Then he hung up.

            “Who was that,” Amber asked.

            “Onew, he told me to stay where I was and he was going to pick me up, he’s almost here.”

            “Then that means Luna is coming... Someone hide me,” Amber said trying to look for a hiding spot but it was too late.

            “Amber~!”

            “,” Amber groaned.

            Everyone turned and saw two people enter the place, one with a gun and the other running to Amber.

            “Hyung, what’s going on~?”

            “I don’t know all I can say is dead people walking the streets and that we have to find somewhere safe,” Onew said to his little cute brother while grabbing his wrist.

            “Whoa there,” Key said grabbing Taemin’s other wrist. “You’re not going to go back out there with my son.”

            “So what do you have planned Mr. Diva?”

            “Stop calling me that~ My name is Key!” he yelled. “I was thinking of staying here because it is a weaponry shop so it has to be safe.” Then he looked at Jonghyun and he looked at everyone else.

 

They all agreed to stay in the place. “What are we going to do about food?” someone asked.

            “There’s a kitchen in back since this place used to be a small restaurant before we bought it.”

            “Well Taemin and I just went shopping so we have some stuff but not much,” Key explained.

            “Also while it’s not so bad outside we should go shopping and other stuff, get some food and things we need from our houses, also lock our houses up,” Onew added. Every nodded then headed out to get the stuff they need to survive for now.

.::..::..::..::.

            After everyone was back with their suitcases and food they locked the doors, in the few hours they were gone, everything went downhill in the city. Fires started, places were getting robbed, also there were a lot of people dead in the streets with bite marks or their body opened with some things missing.

            “So what do we do now?” Key asked sitting on the floor.

            “Let’s get to know everyone, since we’ll be with each other for a while,” Minho suggested. “Who wants to start?”

            “I will,” Key voiced while raising his hands. “My real name is Kibum but I go by Key, um I go to a university for fashion, I speak Korean, English, and Japanese, I’m 21 years old, and I’m gay.” Minho and Jonghyun were taken back at that last part because everyone else knew. But Key was confident so he didn’t give a .

            “U-Uh... that’s nice I guess... Who’s next?”

            “I’m Amber, all of you know me already so I don’t have much to say.”

            “My name is Onew, Taemin is my younger brother, I am very clumsy and love chicken, and I just got married.” He said with a big smile.

            “I’m Luna, I have a twin, newly married to Onew, I love being a matchmaker and I’m always trying to girl Amber.”

            “Taemin here, I’m in my last year of high school, I like banana milk, I’m often mistaken for a girl, I live with Hyung and Luna, Key is my ‘umma’.”

            “Ok so I’m Minho and I’m competitive. Nice to meet you.”

            “I guess I’m last. I’m Jonghyun and I own the shop with Minho, had a rough life, had a girlfriend, didn’t really like her.”

-Back to present-

            Everyone went back inside their safe place. As the weeks pasted, they boarded the windows/any way of getting out so there was no light coming in or out, nor can those stupid zombies break in when they’re sleeping. They did the same to the door(s) but still made sure that they were easy to open when needed.

            In the past two weeks, the world flipped upside down. Everything was in ruins, there were barely any people that were still human, places were abandoned, etc. But it was kind of good because they didn’t have to worry about fighting people when breaking into houses taking what they could that would be help to them.

            In addition, electricity stopped working but lucky the water didn’t... or Key would have gone mad. And everyone found out that a mad Key was worse than the dead people.

            Taemin still hasn’t told anyone but Key about his crush, they talk about it when they’re all alone. However, mostly everyone, except for Jonghyun, knew about Key’s feelings for him (Jonghyun).

            Now, Key was in the kitchen with Luna, the only two who knew how to cook. Taemin was in there with them just hanging around. Everyone was out killing and looking for stuff.

            “Do you think this only happened to Korea or all over the world, since the TV stopped working, I always wonder that,” Luna said while cooking.

            “We can only imagine that,” Key said chopping some stuff up.

            “You know what I dream,” Taemin spoke up, “that either this is all one sick dream and we’ll wake up soon or one day this can all stop and everything will go back to normal.”

            “Don’t we all Taeminnie.”

 

“We’re back~,” Jonghyun sang as they opened the door then quickly closed and locked it.

            “Sorry everything’s cold,” Luna said placing the food down, “since we don’t have electricity, nor can we use gas (fire) more than once a week, it’s kind of hard to heat things up.”

            “It’s okay love,” Onew said then kissed her on the forehead.

            “Yeah it’s better than we can do, plus at least we even have good food to eat and not make us sick,” Minho said then started to eat along with everyone else.

            “So find anything today,” Key asked breaking the awkward silence.

            “Not much, just a bunch of dead people,” Amber said.

            “You make that sound so normal like you’ve been doing it for years,” Key said back to his sister.

            “Well I might as well have, it’s just like those games I always played. Also Minho get in that competitive mood again so I didn’t really think about anything but kicking his .” Minho laughed and smiled at her and Taemin felt his heart break a little bit. He tried to hide it but Key glanced over at him and noticed it.

            My poor son. Key thought to himself as he stared at Taemin.

            “When are you going to stop staring at Taemin, your food’s getting even colder,” Jonghyun whispered in Key’s ear making him jump slightly. “You have a thing for him don’t you?”

            “What?” Key whispered back.

            “Well you’re always taking care of him more than the rest of us so ya know I thought...”

            “He’s my son, how could I have ‘a thing for him’! Aish you’re so stupid I swear!”

            “Someone’s PMSing,” Jonghyun said turning back to his food.

            “What’d you say... I am not PMSing!”

            “Whatever you say~.”

            “Urgh you piss me off!” By now, everyone was looking at them and Jonghyun smirked at Key. He loved messing with the little diva, he knew he could always get a laugh out of it. He didn’t know why but he always found Key’s face expression’s cute. Of course he would never say that out loud, even if Key is gay.


So everyone I'm going to be gone for a week or so, sadly, because I'm going to my cabin until school starts ~~ I'm not very happy right now and extremly pissed at my dad. Anyways hope you liked this. I promise while I'm gone I will write a lot. I finally have an idea on what I want to do with this story so please wait until I'm back ~~ Thank you ~~ Bye Bye !! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES ~~

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~! <3