六 (six)

Zombie Time

Accidently updated with the wrong chapter . . . sorry ~w~ . . . well heres the next/actual one . . . thank you!  <3


            Onew was pacing back and forth until Amber and Minho held him down. They were all waiting in the gym for Luna to tell them the results.

            The air had an awkward feel to it as Jonghyun and Key were sitting next to each other, Minho couldn’t stop glancing over at Taemin, Taemin was getting uncomfortable every time he’d see Minho looking at him, and Onew, well he’s just awkward without trying. Amber was used to awkwardness that she didn’t even notice it nor did it bother her.

            Eventually Luna peaked her head out and everyone stood up as Onew ran to her but ended up falling half way.

            “So,” he said as he got to her.

            She slowing raised the test stick up and handed it to him. He looked at it and froze. However, suddenly he started smiling and laughing like no tomorrow.

            “I’m going to be a father!” he yelled happily and everyone cheered and hugged them both.

            “I wish we could throw a party for you guys but sadly we can’t,” Taemin said.

            “Don’t worry about it,” Luna said ruffling his hair.

            “I can’t believe this,” Onew said still smiling away hugging his wife then kissing her.

            “Congrates~!” Amber said then pushing them into the kitchen so no one had to see them make out.

 

That night, Key’s congratulations gift to them was cooking something nice and hot, since no one had a hot meal in a while and give Luna a break from cooking. Everyone was happy and didn’t have a care in the world. Which made it almost like a party that Taemin wanted to throw.

            Then came the time for bed and everyone went back to somewhat normal. Again, Amber took all the blankets making Taemin and Minho sleep next to each other. But this time, the blanket was smaller so the two were almost touching.

            Taemin’s face was completely red but he was happy that it was dark so no one could see him but eventually fell asleep. However, on the other hand, Minho was having a little... problem being so close to Taemin and he was in pain.

            Silently in the corner, Amber was laughing at the two. She had to admit, it was fun helping Luna match make as long as it wasn’t her.

            They’re so innocent that it’s hilarious, especially Taemin. She thought to herself then closed her eyes.

            Once Minho was sure the other two were asleep, he took care of his problem with one hand while covering his mouth with the other so he wouldn’t wake anyone up. Moreover, so he wouldn’t scream Taemin’s name.

            On the other side of the wall, Jonghyun was asleep while Key was staring at him. Key couldn’t get to bed no matter how hard he tried, there were so much things going through his head. Especially if he should kiss the sleeping Jonghyun or not.

            He slowly moved making sure Jonghyun wasn’t waking up anytime soon. He quietly called Jonghyun’s name a few times and each had no answer so he thought it was safe.

            Key moved more until his lips were lightly on Jonghyun’s. Then he suddenly wanted more and pressed harder against the other’s lips.

            I can’t believe I’m taking advantage of him like this, but I can’t help it, his lips are so warm and inviting. Key thought to himself then felt himself behind flipped over. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Jonghyun on top of him, kissing him back. He closed his eyes again and ran his hands through the other’s hair.

            Jonghyun didn’t know what was going on, one minute he was asleep the next he was on top of Key. However, he didn’t really care nor minded it.

            This went on until they both had to breathe again. They stared at each other not moving, they were so peacefully like this.

            “I’m sorry... I-I thought you were sleeping.”

            “I was until I felt something.”

            “S-Sorry,” Key said again trying to move and get Jonghyun off him. But Jonghyun didn’t really want to move so he place his arms completely around the younger one and placed his head on the other’s shoulder and just stayed there.

            “I never felt this way around another person... nevertheless another guy. What have you done to me?” Jonghyun asked holding Key tighter and rolling over so Key was on top this time.

            “I-I don’t know,” Key answered shyly.

            “I feel so relaxed around you that it feels weird... but I came to like it.” Key was blushing more than ever right now with his eyes closed.

            When he opened them again he saw Jonghyun asleep again and moved so he was lying on the ground again. But no matter what, Jonghyun wouldn’t let go of him even if he was sleeping.


Hey guys . . . update . . . yeah ~~ !! So what gender should the baby be and what are some cute names ?? I'm not good at that stuff >w> . . . I feel pround because I'm finally able to write more and update all my fanfics <3, well every now and then sadly.

Does anyone listen to Family Force 5 ?? I know ... they're not Kpop but still they're really good. Anyways I'm going to see em in concert tomorrow and I'm so ing excited <3. *SPAZZING* This will be my third or fourth time seein em <3. Ok Bye Bye now ~~

PLEASE PLEASE GO LIKE 2FATNINJABABIES INC. PRODUCTIONS ON FACEBOOK. WE FINALLY GOT TO 70 LIKES . . .THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING US <3.

LINK: http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597