四 (four)

Zombie Time

            The next day passed and Jonghyun eventually became sober again. He had a major headache all day because of the hangover and getting hit by Key.

-That morning-

            Jonghyun slowly woke up, he tried to stretch but something stopped him. He opened his eyes and looked around, he saw Key laying on him peacefully and his arms were around the younger one. It took Jonghyun a few seconds to register what he was seeing and then he flipped.

            He quickly somewhat threw Key off him, which made Key wake up and he jumped back with wide eyes.

            “What the was that for,” Key asked glaring at him tiredly.

            “You were sleeping on me!”

            “Yeah because you told me to last night when you were drunk off your .”

            “W-We didn’t do anything did we?”

            Key gave him the ‘are you an idiot’ look and slapped Jonghyun’s face causing him to fly into the counter hitting his head again and groaning in pain. “Seriously? Why would we, one we’re still fully dressed so why would you get that idea and two, I would never do it with you especially when you’re drunk and smell like a sea of alcohol.” Of course that last part was half way a lie, Key really wanted to do it with Jonghyun but of course not when he’s drunk.

            Jonghyun relaxed, “Ok good.”

            “But you try... not to mention the mark you gave me and you told me that I taste good.” Key’s hand went up to his neck where he was bitten yesterday by Jonghyun.

            “You serious? Holy !” Jonghyun hung his head in embarrassment while trying not to show his red face.

            “You don’t remember any of it do you?”

            “Nope~.”

            “I really should have said we slept together,” Key said thinking aloud again.

-Present-

            Everyone was now sitting in the kitchen just hanging out, they already did everything for the day.

            “So Key, are you going to sleep in the shop with Jonghyun again?” Onew said teasing him.

            Key felt himself turn red, “O-Of course not!”

            “I think he should,” Minho said.

            “Why so you can sleep next to Taemin again,” Amber said laughing and both Taemin and Minho looked down. Key glared at both of them, he was happy that Taemin was crushing on someone but he wasn’t ready to let the little one go yet. Neither was Onew apparently, as he stared down Minho.

            “So it’s decided, Key’s going to sleep in the shop while Minho is in the gym,” Luna said clapping. Now Key was glaring at her, he hated it when she starts playing matchmaker.

            However, the thing that surprised everyone the most was that Jonghyun wasn’t arguing about it. He was sitting in his chair being silent and not meeting everyone’s eyes.

            “Anyways I think I’ll stay in the gym,” Amber announced.

            “Why?” Key asked, “It stinks in there.”

            “Well it’s better than sleeping in the kitchen hearing the love birds go at it,” she said pointing to Onew and Luna who were shocked. “What you don’t think we can’t hear you? Also in the shop, hearing Jonghyun and my brother getting all lovey together--”

            “What’s that supposed to mean?” Key and Jonghyun asked at the same time standing up quickly.

            “Please we all know that you two have a thing for each other but just won’t ing say anything and acting like you don’t.” They both slightly turned red, everyone knew that Key liked Jonghyun from the start but Jonghyun never said anything to anyone about Key. To be honest, he wasn’t even sure if he liked Key like that yet but he did know he felt something for the younger one.

            “So what makes Taemin and Minho any different?”

            “They act normal around each other and don’t really hide anything, plus they’re cool to hang around and I can work out.”

            “Key,” Jonghyun looked over to him, “you have one outspoken sister.”

            “I know... that’s the only thing we have in common.”

 

It was night again and the beds were ready and everyone was tired. There was an awkward feel in the air in the shop as Key and Jonghyun had their beds behind the counter again. Now they were both lying down not facing each other.

            “Key.”

            “Y-Yes?”

            “Sorry about last night.”

            “It’s ok.”

            “It’s just that... I don’t know just forget it.”

            Key turned around and sat up. “Tell me.”

            Jonghyun turned and quickly glanced up at Key but then looks away. “It’s nothing I was just drunk.”

            “Tell me the truth~.” Come on just say you like me already and get it over with. Key thought to himself.

            “Just go to bed,” Jonghyun replied pulling the covers over his head. He felt key lie down again.

            Key was closing his eyes when he felt body heat behind him and an arm around his waist. He could feel his face heating up and tried to calm down his heart. “J-J-Jonghyun?”

            “Yesterday was the 14th anniversary of my parent’s death.” He felt Key starting to turn around but stopped him, he didn’t want anyone to see his face right now. “Don’t turn around.”

            So I guess he doesn’t like me? Key felt a little hurt but he could hear/feel the sadness in the others voice so he touched the hand that was around him since he couldn’t turn around. “I’m sorry.”

            “Every year on that day, I’d disappear and one year I started drink just to forget about it and that’s how it was every year after. The memories hurt a lot that sometimes I can’t stand it.”

            “May I ask what happened?”

            He was quiet for a few long seconds. “Let’s just say it’s the reason why I made this shop.”

            Key turned around not caring what Jonghyun said before and saw a few tears on Jonghyun’s face. Key immediately whipped them away then hugged him tightly. And that’s when Jonghyun couldn’t hold it anymore and let it all out.

            “See I told you Key was perfect for him,” Luna said to the others as they all had an ear on the other side of the wall.


So ?? . . . Please read my other fanfics <3 I don't have much to say ~~ so Bye Bye <3

*Please Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you fro your support ~~ !! <3