五 (five)

Zombie Time

*PLEASE read below after done reading the chapter*


            Jonghyun felt someone shaking him trying to wake him up. He opened his eyes and saw it was Key over him. He felt something inside him as he stared up then everything happened in a blink of an eye.

            Jonghyun pulled Key down, rolled them over so Key was on the bottom, and the next thing Key knew, Jonghyun was kissing him. Key didn’t respond at first because he was in shock but soon after he relaxed and started kissing him back.

            There was so much emotion that Key was feeling from Jonghyun that it was too much for him so he backed away some.

            Jonghyun finally realized what he just did and quickly stood up. “S-Sorry, I don’t know what got into me.” And with that he started walking away and went into the gym where everyone else was.

            Key stayed on his bed touching his lips. “What just happened?” he asked himself.

            A few minutes later Taemin came in running. “Umma,” He yelled as he saw Key still on the floor then ran to him. “Umma did something happen between you and Jonghyun; you both look pale and have an awkward feel around you.”

            Key hesitated, “H-He kiss me.”

            “What!” Taemin eyes went big.

            “Shh~”

            “He kissed you? Was he drunk again? Wow he really kissed you.”

            “He said that he didn’t mean it and that he didn’t know what got into him,” Key said sadly.

            Taemin placed a hand on Key’s shoulder, “Well it’s a start, especially if he kissed you.”

            “I guess,” Key said getting me and helping Taemin.

            “Now I wanna tell you something,” Taemin said smiling.

            “What is it?”

            “Last night Amber and Luna took all the blankets expect a large one and... Minho and I slept together.”

            “Slept as in sleep or slept as in ?”

            Taemin turned bright red, “Umma~! Oh my gosh sleep of course!”

            “Just making su--,”

            “Guys,” Amber yelled in a panic, “Come here now!”

            “Why?” they both asked.

            “Now!” So they followed Amber into the kitchen where Luna was leaned over the sink and Onew was holding her hair back.

            “What’s wrong,” Minho asked.

            “She’s sick, we’ll been sick for the past few days,” Onew said not looking at them.

            Luna turned around and wiped her face off with a towel. “Is there a store nearby?”

            “Why?”

            “W-Well you see...” she turned pink, “I need a pregnancy test,” she said quietly but loud enough for the others to hear.

            “A Pregnancy Test!” they all yelled.

            “You’re pregnant? You can’t be pregnant? Not when everything’s like this! Onew why’d you let this happen,” Key started hammering them with questions.

            “That’s why we need a test from the store to make sure...” Onew said ignoring the last question.

            “So can you guys run to get on while you’re out today?” Luna asked shyly.

            “Of course,” Amber said. Key was about to say something else but Amber covered her brothers mouth before he could say it and dragged him out of the room.

            “I can’t believe this, she’s going to have a baby!” Key said starting to rant again.

            “Hyung, shut up, you’re jealous!” Amber yelled back to him.

            Key whipped around, “You serious! Hell no, kids are loud, annoying, hyper, and stupid! The things I can’t stand!”

            “Jonghyun’s loud, annoying, hyper, and stupid... once you get to know him. Plus I read your journal one time and it said that you want a family.”

            “You what! I’m going to kill you! I can finally be an only child again!” He lunged at her but she stopped him.

            “Calm down Hyung, I didn’t read all of it... Ok maybe I did. But either way, you can’t have a family because you’re you and you like Jonghyun which happens to be another guy and not a chic. There’s always adoption but you know right now I don’t think there’s any place where you can adopt.”

            “You need to shut up! Stop going through my things! I can’t believe I’m related to you!” He shouted then turned around only to see Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun standing there staring. He turned red from embarrassment and that Jonghyun just heard everything.

            “Umma you have a journal? Can I read it!”

            “Shut up!” He quickly ran into the shop and hid behind the counter. One thing he did not like was that he couldn’t have his own room to go to when he’s trying to hide.

            And it seemed Jonghyun could read his mind. “Do you want to go in my office?” he asked surprising Key.

            Key shyly got up and kept his head down. “Y-Yes p-please.” He then followed Jonghyun to the gun display and waited. He opened the door and Key went in but so did Jonghyun and he closed the door behind him.

            Key eyed him as he walked closer to him. His heart was beating horribly fast and he had to use the desk for support or else he would fall. Jonghyun just coming closer as Key kept on leaning more over the desk. Eventually Jonghyun held Key’s face in his heads.

            “J-Jong--,” Key couldn’t say anymore since Jonghyun covered Key’s mouth with his own. Once again, Jonghyun was so full of emotions that Key couldn’t take it all and backed out. However unlike that morning, Jonghyun didn’t move away but went down to Key’s neck.

            Key didn’t know if he was dreaming or not... that was until there was a knock on the door and they both jumped.

            “Jonghyun get out here, we’re leaving soon. It’s just you, me, and Amber today. Onew is going to stay back.” Minho yelled through the door.

            “A-Alright I’ll be right there,” Jonghyun said letting go of Key and fixing himself then left.

            Once the door closed, Key fell to his knees trying to breathe again. He felt so claustrophobic right now but it was better than going outside and having Taemin and Luna ask him about his journal he kept and letting them read it.

 

“So why were you and Key in your office together?” Minho asked Jonghyun in a whisper while Amber was up ahead getting stuff for Luna and the others.

            “H-How’d you know he was in there?”

            “Please Jonghyun, it was obvious. He wasn’t anywhere else and he’s not that stupid to go outside. Plus I saw him in there you .”

            “Oh...” Jonghyun said hiding his embarrassed face.

            “So you like him?”

            “I don’t know...” he admitted. “Whenever I’m around him... I feel... weird and when we’re alone, lately I couldn’t help myself. Also my whole body just wants to be around him and touch him. Oh damn I’m so erted.”

            “Don’t worry it’ll work out soon.”   

            “What about you and Taemin?” That caught Minho off guard.

            “I-I d-don’t know what you’re talking about.”

            “Come on, you have a thing for him.”

            “Shut up!”

            “What you talking about boys?” Amber said walking to them with everything they needed.

            “Nothing,” they said at the same time then left the destroyed shop and killing some zombies on the way back.


Thank you for taking time out of your day a little bit more to read this ~~ 

Hey guys so I need help. I know a lot of people don't read this but please I need as much help as I can get. My friend said we can't make videos until we reach 60 Likes on Facebook and we have been stuck at 56 for like the who summer possibly (the torture right lmao ??) and I really wanna make a video. So she told me to tell people and this is the only place sadly because none of my friends on Facebook will Like it. Anyways the page is called 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions, its something my friend and I came up with since we're both interested in media and I actually go to a magnet school that has media as a program. So since I litterally don't have any friends I need help from you guys o,w,o I'm sorry to be asking you guys this but I don't know anyone else TTwTT i'm so sorry. But please Like us <3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. We wanna try to be come a little well-known by the time we're 18 (you know just like how in Bakuman, Mashiro and Takagi want to have an anime by the time they're 18(if you never read it you should, it's an awesome manga, one of the best I ever read (I'm an otaku so yeah i read a lot of mangas)), well that's the same for us). So I hope you're still reading this, I know it's a lot of stuff i just said but yeah. Thank you soo much <3

Here's the link if you can't find us: http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=054aa06cf1499ad61e4f65da7e9bb5b9#!/pages/2fatninjababies-Inc-Productions/190367214378597

Anyways thank you... So have you guys started school yet? I started on Monday and the 1st two days were alright . . . wanted to punch my bus driver for taking so long to get me home . . . a freakin hour on the bus when it should only take 15 minutes. I mean last year i got home at 2 even after i walked home and now it's 2:30 or longer. I was really pissed the past few days .-. ... What about you ?? Like your classes so far ??