八 (eight)

Zombie Time

            “So Jonghyun,” Key said leaning on the counter looking at the other as he clean the stuff he used today. “Why’d you decided to open a weaponry shop?”

            Jonghyun froze and placed everything down. “D-Did I ask something wrong?” Key asked worriedly.

            Jonghyun shook his head slowly, “No it’s just... *sigh* I don’t really- It’s nothing you need to worry about.”

            “But I want to know. I mean there wasn’t a lot of shops like this before all this happened.”

            “No.”

            “Please.”

            “Key! Leave it!” With that Jonghyun walked out of the shop and into the gym.

            “What... a little trouble in paradise?” Amber said messing around.

            “Shut up Amber, you’re not helping.”

            He grabbed Minho and dragged him to a place in the room that the others might not hear him.

            “He wants to know why I built the shop... but I can’t tell him without breaking down. He kept asking and I just walked out... I can’t tell him it’s too painful but he has the right to know but I just can’t.”

            Minho put a hand on his best friends shoulder. “So you want me to tell him?” Jonghyun slowly nodded.  “I’ll be back then,” he said then walked into the shop and saw Key leaning on the counter.

            “Minho,” Key said surprised and stood up.

            “So you wanna know about Jonghyun’s reason for his shop?” Key nodded slowly. “Well it all started when he was little. I was at his house and we were eating at the kitchen table with his parents and younger sister. But all of a sudden there came a knock on the door and his father went to answer it.”

            Minho’s face went pale as he retold everything. “Once he opened the door he fell down and people started coming into their house. His mom yelled for us to go in the basement, lock the door, and call the police. Now the basement had survival things just in case because what Jonghyun’s parents did for a living wasn’t exactly the best and nicest job. People hated them. Anyways, we started to run but noticed that his sister wasn’t follow us, she was holding onto her mother. Jonghyun went back for her and tried to bring her with us but she just held onto her mom crying and screaming.

            “The guys came closer, I grabbed Jonghyun and we ran for it. On the way there, we saw his dad covered in blood with a knife through his chest. Jonghyun looked back at his mother and sister and witnessed both of them getting shot right through the head. He froze and screamed but I pulled him into the basement before the people could get us. There was a phone down there and we called the police. Well I did because Jonghyun was traumatized, he couldn’t ever blink his eyes. And I knew that I had to be the strong one for him.

           “All of a sudden Jonghyun got up went over to a desk and pulled out a gun that was hidden there. He took a deep breath, opened the door, and went out. I went after him, after a while once I wrapped my head around everything. But I went out I saw a few guys on the floor bleeding terribly and saw Jonghyun with a gun raised and blood on him. I could also see the tears coming down his face.

            “There was a person running towards him with a knife but Jonghyun shot that person in the stomach and he went down. More people ran at him but stopped because the policed rushed in and told them to put their guns down. Then Jonghyun collapsed and I ran towards him, as did an officer. He, the officer, asked me what happened and I told him the whole story. He picked Jonghyun up and placed him in the police car, along with me, and drove us to the hospital.

            “They didn’t do anything to Jonghyun except giving him a bed to lie on until he woke up. They also allowed me to stay until they got a hold of my parents. After he woke up they sent, some officers came to the hospital to question us. We told them everything, every detail. My parents came to pick us up and told us that Jonghyun was going to live with us from now on.

            “After that Jonghyun became interested in guns and other weapons. His reason was that he wanted to protect himself and others around him in case anything like that ever happened again. He built this shop just for that... so people could protect themselves in case anyone tried to hurt them.”

            Key didn’t know what to say. It took him a while for it all to sink in. “H-How old were you guys then?”

            “About six almost seven.”

            “Damn, and he saw his family die before him?” Minho nodded slowly. “That’s rough, I’m surprised he manages to smile even now a day’s even though that was so long ago. If I experienced that I would probably be in a mental hospital or killed myself.”

            “Trust me... as he grew up and still had nightmares, he had his fair share of suicide attempts,” Minho told Key. “But just be happy that he’s here and don’t pity him or he’ll get pissed.” Key nodded then they went into gym.

            “Why were you two in there so long?” Onew asked the two as they came out.

            Minho put on a smile, “Nothing you need to worry about.”

            Jonghyun walked over to Key and took his hand. It was a little awkward for Key because he didn’t know how to act normal after learning Jonghyun’s life story. However, he just looked up at Jonghyun and smiled.


New chapter, I don't know if Jonghyun's story/past is that well? I didn't really know what to put .-. so yeah. Thanks for reading and check out my other stories. I'm trying to update them all today *or soon*. Thank you!

So I'm watching the first episode of Hello Baby with Boyfriend *no english subs yet o,w,o*. KYA my ovaries, I love Boyfriend and they're all so cute *dead x_x*!