三 (three)

Zombie Time

Hi guys I'm back ~~


            More days passed, each one like the day before. It was now night and the married couple was lying down on the kitchen floor like they did the previous days. They were lucky because they had a futon to lie on so they didn’t have to sleep on the tile floor.

            Luna turned to her husband and stared at him. “You know, the night before all this, I actually thought it was the right time to start a family. Guess I was wrong.”

            Onew grabbed her hand. “Don’t worry, we’ll be able to start one soon.”

            “Also I wonder if my family is okay, I haven’t heard from them... but I don’t think they are. I have a bad feeling whenever I think of them. It’s probably not possible to go see them without getting hurt huh?”

            “I think you’re right, as bad as that sounds. But don’t stress over anything right now, just focus on yourself alright?” She nodded. “Just go to bed now, it’ll all be over soon.”

            She placed her head on his chest while hugging his waist. “How do you know?”

            “Because I’m just that good,” he joked making her laugh a little bit.

            “You’re so stupid.”

            “But seriously, I honestly think that one day, hopefully soon, everything will be back to normal and we’ll all look back at this as if it was nothing.”

            “I hope you’re right,” she said then closed her eyes and fell asleep.

            Onew just looked down at her and smiled. She was so cute when she slept. He love the way how she looked do innocent and childish and how slightly opened when she always sleeps.

            Whenever he watched her, he thought that nothing in the world mattered as long as she was happy. He always wanted to start a family with her but of course now wasn’t the right time.

            Eventually he fell asleep with a smile on his face, not caring about everything outside.

 

“Taemin!” Minho yelled over to him and he whipped around only to see the other hot and sweating from his workout. He saw Minho grab a towel and pat down his forehead. Oh, how little Taemin wished he was that towel.

            “Y-Yes Hyung?” he asked then bit his lip holding him back from doing anything stupid.

            “How come you never come shooting with us?” he asked. “Well I know that you’re more in touch with your feminine side but still it’d be fun if you were there also.”

            That took Taemin by surprise and he started to turn red. He quickly turned back around so Minho didn’t see his red face. “It’s b-because... Key doesn’t want me to do anything stupid and get myself in danger. Because with my luck, I’ll fall or something and cause problems.”

            “Please you couldn’t be as bad as Onew.”

            “Well... he’s kind of my brother and we kind of share that trait.”

            “Ahh, I forgot that that clumsy person was related to you.”

            “Yeah but I still love him, he’s the only family I have left so I have to.”

            Minho got up walked over to Taemin. “What if Key comes with us, would you... come along?”

            “I don’t know... possibly because I know that would never happen. Key umma isn’t a person that likes to be told what to do or hold guns.”

            Minho scratched his head, “I noticed... But if it does happen and you decide to come with us sometime, I’ll promise to protect you so Key umma doesn’t have to worry.” Then Minho gave him a wink and his killer smile and then Taemin froze for a bit.

            “U-Uh I-I ha-have to go somewhere,” Taemin said once he came back then he ran away towards the kitchen.

            Minho laughed to himself, he loved the effect he had on the younger one. He was just too cute that Minho couldn’t help himself.

            He’s too cute for his own good. Minho thought to himself then started working out again and still smiling.

 

Taemin ran into the kitchen and ran into the table just so he could stop. He was breathing heavily his cheeks red but the rest of his body pale. He had wide eyes and couldn’t stop moving.

            “Taeminnie what’s wrong,” Key asked helping him sit down.

            He couldn’t talk because he was still trying to catch his breath. “Min... Minho *huff huff* he--,”

            “He what, he had better not done anything to you. I’ll kill him.” Taemin shook his head trying to calm Key down.

            “He—He said that if I ever go shooting with them that he’d protect me then he smiled and winked at me. I totally froze then just ran away into here. And it didn’t help that before he was hot and sweaty and working out.” Taemin’s face remained red as Key began to have a sly smile on his face.

            “So you going to confess to him?”

            “What no... I mean he won’t like me back, would he?”

            “From the looks of it, he’s been hanging around with you more, asked you to go out shooting with him, which I won’t let you do no matter what, and he gave you a smile along with a wink,” Key leaned back into his chair still smiling, “I say he has a thing for you.”

            Taemin covered his face with his hands and lowered his head so no one could see his bright red face. Also he was trying not to scream. Key started laughing as he could see how much ‘pain’ the young boy was in. Once again, he was too cute for his own good.

            Key reached across the table and ruffled the boys hair as his head was still down. “Don’t worry,” Key started, “you’ll get him soon because, well, you are my son.”

            “I hope you’re right Umma,” Taemin said shyly.

            “So you have taken a liking to my buddy,” both their heads whipped around to see Amber walking in.

            “W-W-What are you t-talking about,” Taemin asked as if he didn’t know what she was talking about but failing horribly.

            “I just heard the last part of your talk and just let me tell you... you don’t have to work as hard as you think to get him.” and with that she went back out of the kitchen laughing to herself. Taemin and Key looked at each other than smiled.

 

It was nighttime and everyone was getting ready to go to sleep. Onew and Luna were in the kitchen getting their bed ready while Key, Amber, and Taemin were in the gym part. Minho came out of the shop looking around for something.

            “Has any one seen Jonghyun?” Now that Minho mentioned it, no one saw Jonghyun for half of the day. They instantly got up and looked around the place.

            “He has to be somewhere in here, I mean we would have seen him go out, right,” Key said trying not to get worried like everyone else.

            “Do you know where he might be?” Taemin asked Minho.

            He sat and thought about it for a few then snapped his fingers. “His (secret) office.”

            “Office? When did he have an office?”

            “No one knows about it except him and I. I totally forgot about it.” Minho went back into the shop as everyone followed him.

            He moved a case of displayed guns and behind there was a door. Minho pushed open the door and there was a passed out Jonghyun on the desk with an alcohol bottle in his hand.

            Minho and Onew went over to him and lifted him up while placing the bottle down. “Seems like he’s been drinking,” Amber said laughing.

            No Sherlock, Key thought to himself.

            “Yeah he always keeps a little alcohol stash, I’m surprised he kept it for this long it’s usually gone in a week.”

            “He’s so stupid,” Key said to himself aloud and everyone nodded in agreement.

            “So who wants to stay with him?” Minho asked trying to get away quickly.

            “I vote Key,” Luna said raising her hand and so did the others making it unanimous.

            “W-What why do I have to stay with him,” Key asked a little stunned.

            “Because we don’t want him walking up and accidently going outside.”

            “Plus you’re the one that likes him, not us.”

            Key crossed his arms and tried not to turn red. “S-So that doesn’t mean I have to watch him.” The others went out of the room to get Key’s sleeping things and placed them in the shop behind the counter with Jonghyun and his stuff since it was the safest place.

            Minho placed a hand on Key’s back, “I’m warning you, he can get a little... affectionate.”

            “Affectionate? What does that mean?”

            “You’ll see~” Minho sang as they all left the room.

            Key walked behind the counter and closed the mini wooden gate behind him. He sat down on his stuff and crossed his arms again.

            “Aish, leave me in the same room as a drunk person. Who cares if I like him, they should know I can’t stand intoxicated people. I can’t believe them, even Taemin, my own son left me in here just to sleep in the same room as Minho. Is he getting tired of me, I hope not, I don’t know what I’d do wit--”

            He felt something bite down on his neck and he froze, then he felt a tongue run across the skin and someone . “You taste good,” He turned his head and saw Jonghyun barely keeping his eyes open and had a lazy smiled on his face.

            “Oh damn get off me,” Key said pushing Jonghyun away from him. A little affectionate? Key didn’t think so.        

           Jonghyun pressed his lips out while accidently moving closer to Key before he could do anything. “What you don’t want me,” Jonghyun said childish while showing his cutest puppy eyes.

            “You’re drunk... go to sleep,” Key said pushing him back down.

            Jonghyun then pulled Key down so he was lying down next to him. He placed his arms around Key loosely. “Can you stay here with me?”

            Key rolled his eyes, “It’s not like I have a choice to.”

            Jonghyun laughed, “You’re such a tsundere~!”

            “I-I am not.”

            Jonghyun made a fishie face and poked Key’s cheek, “Yes you are~!”

            Key pushed him away again but then Jonghyun held onto him again, “Shut up and go to sleep.”

            “Whatever you say yeodo~!” and then Jonghyun fell asleep and Key laid next to him. For an hour or so, he tried to block out the smell of alcohol that was coming off Jonghyun but then he slowly fell asleep also.


So this... I don't know... it was supposed to be a chapter that showed/focused the different pairings but I don't think it turned out like that >_>. Anyways ~~ was it good ?? I hope so <3 I got to go to bed now. Bye Bye <3

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~~ <3