一 (one)

Zombie Time

I’m going to try and write this all in 3rd person, I’m not good at writing in 3rd person so just bare with me please ^w^.


            Boom! Went Minho’s gun. “Aha nice shot man,” Amber said patting him on the back, “But watch this.” She raised her gun and shot a bullet right through the zombies head killing it. With so much sound their guns were giving off more started to limp towards them and the other which made Minho and Amber shoot more rounds.

            “Stop that!” Key yelled over the gunfire. “You’re attracting more and scaring Taemin.” They all looked at Taemin who was hiding behind his ‘umma’.

            “Sorry Taemin,” they both mumbled.

-A week before-

            Jonghyun walked around his apartment looking for something to eat as the news was on in the background. He didn’t really watch/like the news but wanted to know what’s up in the world.

            ‘Breaking news, please pay attention to this announcement’ the emotionless voice came from the TV. Jonghyun peeked his head out of the kitchen to see what was happening, but after he got some ice cream. The voice went on as he sat down and saw the normal newscaster come back on the screen.

            ‘Just in, the impossible just happened, the dead is coming back to life,’ she said trying not to panic. ‘We now have the person responsible for this with us.’ They moved the camera angle so it showed the other person, who was in a white coat. ‘It says that you were trying to bring your wife back after she died, is that true?’

            ‘Yes it is unfortunately,’ the guy said. ‘If you knew me, I’m was very interested in the dead coming back aka zombie and so was my wife, as strange as that sounds. So when she died, I tried some stuff on her. At first I thought it didn’t work but when I woke up that next morning, her eyes were open and she was smiling at me. I thought I was dreaming at first but then I noticed that it was real. At first she was completely normal like how she was when she was actually alive but as two weeks passed her skin started to wither away and she tried to bite me a few times. But I remember one day she disappeared and the next thing I knew, this happened.’

            You could see in the newscasters eyes that she wanted to slap this person for one, doing something like this, and two, letting the ‘zombie’ out of sight. ‘So what advice do you have for people out there?’

           ‘Stay in your homes, lock your doors, windows, any exits. Stay away from these creatures at all cost, if you do encounter one, make sure you have something to damage their head, it’s the only way to kill them. After all that, burn the aftermath.’

            ‘Thank you sir, we’ll talk to you more about this later, now let’s go to the streets to see what’s happening, shall we.’

            They showed a view of the street around the studio and you could see some... things limping around as there were people trying to drive and not hit them and others running away.

            There came some banging at Jonghyun’s door, he jumped and got up running to his room grabbing a gun he kept. He walked back to the door and opened it slowly. There he saw his girlfriend. Her eyes were gray and there was blood around and she was groaning.

            “Holy ,” Jonghyun yelled backing up. She slowly limped forward and he aimed his gun at her then shoot and she fell. He walked over to her dead body and kicked her making sure she was really dead, and she was.

            “So much for breaking up tomorrow,” he said to himself then a thought came into his head. He quickly picked his now dead girlfriend, which he didn’t really like, and threw her out of his apartment. Then he grabbed his gun, back up gun, cell phone, and keys then ran out to his car after locking up his place.

            He drove to his work that he shared with his best friend Minho. It was a mixed place because they didn’t have the money to buy more than one place, but what they owned was pretty big for a shop and the mini gym they had. While driving he called Minho calling him to meet at the gym only to find that he was already there with his workout buddy Amber.

.::..::..::..::.

            “Key Umma,” the girlish boy yelled while running to his best friend.

            “What is it Taeminnie?” Key walked towards him with a shopping cart.

            “There’s no more banana milk left here.”

            “It’s ok, we’ll go to another store.” Soon after they paid for everything, put it all in their car then went off.

            “Umma can we go to the gym?”

            “Why do you want to go to the gym?”

            Taemin looked down as he started to turn red a little bit, “There’s someone I want to see.”

            Key took his eyes off the road and messed up Taemin’s hair. “My little boy has a crush on someone.”

            “Please don’t tell anyone,” Taemin begged as Key kept looking at him.

            All of a sudden, they felt something hit the car. They quickly stopped and looked behind them. There was a person lying face down.

            “Oh !... That’s gotta hurt,” Key said then turned around and drove away.

            “W-What are you doing?” Taemin asked freaking out.

            “What I’m not risking it, I don’t have money to pay for everything... see he’s getting up, no biggie.” Taemin looked through the mirror and saw the person getting up and limping.

            Taemin thought something was off, a person shouldn’t have gotten back up that quickly after being hit by a car and went flying.

 

They pulled up to the gym parking lot and walked inside. There wasn’t really anyone here, well there was only three people here. One was Amber but the other two he didn’t know. One looked like a frog because his eyes we’re bigger than the normal Korean person. Maybe he was a foreigner. The other one was somewhat short but still took Key’s breath away.

            “So which one do you like?” Key whispered to Taemin.

            “The one next to Amber, that’s her workout buddy.”

            “So you like the frog?”

            “Don’t call him that!”

            “There’s my favorite brother and his girly friend,” Amber said running to them.

            “Don’t call me girly,” Taemin said trying his best to act like a guy in front of Froggie but he only made himself look girly and cute since his face was turning pink and he was pouting.

            “You’re the one to talk,” Key said to his younger sister.

            “Who are these people,” the short one asked.

            “This is my older brother Key and his friend Taemin,” Amber introduced them. “Hyung, Taemin, over there is Minho, my gym buddy, and his best friend Jonghyun, the short one.”

            “I’m not short, stop saying that!” Jonghyun yelled in his defense.

            “Just admit it Jonghyun, you’re a little below average.” Minho said trying not to laugh.

            “No, it’s just that you’re naturally a skyscraper,” Jonghyun spoke loudly back.       “Anyways back to what we were talking about.”


So ?? I know . . . not interesting ~~ all my ideas come later in the story and because of that . . . I don't really know how to start it o-o. Sorry.

*Please Like 2fatninjababies Inc. Productions on Facebook, Subscribe to AlyPyro21 on Youtube, and/or Follow @2fatninjababies on Twitter. Thank you for supporting us~!