This is war

War

BAEKHYUN

I held my breath as Minho and I crept nearer and nearer to the abandoned shack in the middle of the forest. It was where the enemies sojourn and this was the time to 'exterminate' them all. We were now leaning against the dirty walls of the shack,listening closely to what was ensuing inside.
 
A woman's scream pierced the air as they guffawed at who-knows-what had happened."I am going to take a look." Minho gestured as he peered through the small hole the shutters provided. He shot me an uneasy glance as he looked again before signaling for me. 
 
"You might not like this but please, don't make any sudden movements or anything. This is our only chance to get rid of them." Minho spoke, his voice pressed low.
 
I peered through the shutters and saw her. Kamin. Her blood stained the floor a shocking red, her clothes torn and tattered. Those inhuman guys were now surrounding her, laughing as she struggled to crawl away from them. My heart shattered, dropping like an anchor as I looked away, unable to stand the sight any longer with eyes now welled with tears. My hand fell to my gun and dagger as I clutched it tightly, my hands shaking with rage. I clenched my teeth tight as I heard another scream from Kamin. My heart was hurting as I looked to find her helpless, defenseless against those rascals.
 
I ran towards the door and kicked it open, my heart now taking over my actions. 
 
This is war.