It's over now.

War

 

MINHO
 
I peered through the shutters of the window, heaving a sigh as Baekhyun fired his shots accurately, each bullet piercing a vital organ, enough to cause the three enemies to fall to the ground, writhing in agony. 
 
I slumped to the ground,just below the window, fatigue overcoming me as I slipped out of 'alert mode'. At least Baekhyun is happy. He has finally reunited with Kamin, well kinda. I shrugged my shoulders to no one in particular as I a dead leaf on the ground. My ears could only catch the sound of the wind and the hardly audible sound of Baekhyun's and Kamin's intimate reuniting talk with each other. 
 
At least he is happy. I smiled to myself, just as a small raindrop dropped onto my hands. I looked up towards the sky where the dark ominous clouds overhead congregated. From my peripheral vision,I caught a glimpse of a moving body. , Baekhyun's in trouble.  
 
I rushed through the open door. The enemy pulled the trigger and everything seemed to slow down. I lunged forward, just directly in front of Baekhyun as the enemy fired a shot directly at him, who was still incognizant of things.  Time seemed to pause as the bullet came inches away from my chest, before it punctured through my chest, probably bursting several arteries judging from the amount of blood that spurted out. 
 
I gathered the last of my strength, struggling to stabilize my shaking fingers. Aiming as carefully as i could, I pulled the trigger of my gun,shooting down the last of the enemy. It's finally over now.