YOU HAVE TO CHOMP

The Letter

 

"You want some toast?" Kai asked, standing at the doorway to Sia's room. Three days had past since Jae had left, and they were having a hard time getting used to it. Well, Sia and Umma were. Kai was actually enjoying being the man of the house. The only thing dissapointing to him about Jae's departure was the fact that Sia had distanced herself from everyone.

Sia shook her head, not even looking up from her book. 

"Come on, Sia, you can't stay cocooned forever..." He muttered, throwing her a worried glance. 

"You're not my mom," She bit back. 

Knitting his eyebrows together in confusion, he just stood there, bewildered. "Are you okay, Sia? Seriously?"

"I'm fine," She muttered, turning her page. 

He stared at her for a moment, wringing the washcloth in his hands thoughtfully.

"Alright that's it!" He shouted, throwing down the washcloth and grabbing her wrist.

"Hey!" Startled, she dropped the book she was reading dangerously close to the fire. "What in the world are you doing? You made me drop my book!" 

"You are turning into a caterpillar! We are going on an adventure!" He declared, dragging her to his room. "Stay there! Don't you dare move!" 

"Uuuuugggggghhhh..." She groaned, leaning against the wall. "This is so dumb..."

"First," He tossed her a packet of crackers and a soda. "You are going to eat."

"Not hungry," She frowned at the food, feeling sick at the sight of it.

"Eat it," He growled, dead serious. "You must have energy for our adventure!" 

Holy crap he kinda looks... wolfish! "Okay, okay, fine I'll eat your stupid packaged foods!"

"Good!" He nodded shortly, satisfied. Pushing aside his pillow and blanket, which were folded neatly on the floor beside the bookcase, He grabbed the box Jae had left him and looked at Sia, who was eating the crackers gingerly. "Yah! That is not how you eat!" 

He grabbed the packet of crackers from her and took one from the bag, popping it in his mouth. "Eat it like you want it! RAWR! NOM NOM NOM!" He shouted. 

Sia let out a short giggle. "What are you..."

"EAT ONE!" 

She made a face that let him know she thought he was a dork, and took a cracker, eating it like a normal person.

"NO! CHOMP YOUR JAWS!" He whined, snatching her jaw in his hands. "Like this!" he moved her jaw open and close, open and close. 

She laughed, sputtering her cracker all over his million-dollar face.

Astonished, he blinked, stopping his assistance in helping her chomp. 

"So-sorry!" She coughed, laughing so hard her guts felt like they were about to split. Taking her sleeve, she wiped his face laughingly, then kissed him lightly on his cheek. "I'll go get my jacket, okay?" 

Spinning around, she left Kim Jongin standing there in shock.

He couldn't believe it- She had just kissed his cheek!

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY FOR SO MANY THINGS!

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME!

AND THIS IS SO SHORT! I AM SO SO SO SORRY! 

I have so much freaking stuff to do to get ready for school but it's funny cuz I'll probably have a ton of time

when school starts to write. Because I tend to write when I have a lot of homework :/

Oh and we have no wifi or internet at my house so that contributed a lot to my non-updatedness.

Again guys, so sorry. I know my short updates must be so irritating...

Saranghaeyo!

-Grace