Dance Dance Dance

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter09

After knocking on the door lightly, you were summoned in by the voice of Lee Soo Man. Once again, EXO was in the room, too. As you walked in, their faces brightened and they sat up straighter in their seats.


"Ashlee," the CEO said. "Sit." You did as he said, placing yourself between Baekhyun and Kai.

"Why are we meeting again? We already settled that Ashlee's the main lead with Luhan and Baekhyun," Kai said simply and outright. You blushed, remembering the storyline of the whole music video. Baekhyun nudged you playfully next to you, wiggling his eyebrows. You pushed his arm away, laughing.

"I was thinking that Ashlee should have a dance part in the music video with Luhan and Baekhyun. It'll kind of be like BoA's dance for Only One. EXO-M will be dancing all together and then Ashlee will come on stage midway and the rest of the members leave except for Luhan and Ashlee and they do a little dance together and then she leaves and everyone comes back. The same goes for EXO-K and Baekhyun," Soo Man explained.

"That sounds like a good idea," Lay said, "but we already finished learning the dance alone."

"It's fine actually. There will be two versions of the dance since Ashlee won't always be there to promote with you guys. The dance will only be during the instrumental break anyway so there's no singing involved. It's perfect," Soo Man easily answered as if he had thought it all out already. "Is that okay with you Ashlee?"

You nodded, willing to open yourself to any opportunity.

"Great. You'll have to start learning the dance today and practice it since you have to do it during the music video in three days. You will have to practice with EXO and learn it with them since they don't know that part either. You'll see how your part fits in. Your manager will tell you about your schedule. Okay?"

You tried to let all the new information sink in.

Okay. So the music video is in three days. There's a dance part with me and Luhan. And me and Baekhyun. During the instrumental break. I have to learn the dance with EXO. I only have three days to learn and perfect it. It's a challenge, but… I like it.


After your chat with Soo Man, you made your way to the second floor where you knew the rest of the members were studying Mandarin. When you entered, you quietly sat down next to your manager as to not disrupt their lesson.

"Oh, Ashlee. You're here," he whispered. "I heard about the little dance with EXO. You can go there after vocal training."

You nodded slightly, thinking about what kind of dance you would have to do. You have to work extra hard as to not disappoint your seniors and their fans.


Once vocal training had ended, it was already 3 pm. You walked over to EXO's practice room and found them practicing the dance for their new song, Phoenix. You watched Lay as he did a solo dance and then the rest of EXO-M behind them watching as well. After seeing you walk in, they came over and greeted you cheerfully, being careful not disrupt the other six members' dancing.

"You ready for some dancing?" Baekhyun grinned.

"Totally," you answered, smiling back at him. Still, you were nervous, not wanting to mess up.

When the song finished, EXO-M greeted you, too, and you bowed back in return.

"Who's ready to party?" a man shouted in English as he walked into the room with his arms in the air.

You were the only on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter