Scale

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter12

The shoot ends around 2 am the next morning. You stay until the very end although you don't have to so you can learn. Your manager and Mi Sun already left about an hour after the shoot started.

"Well I look like crap," you mutter to yourself as the make-up artist helps you remove the extra fancy makeup you had to wear for the music video, including the fake eyelashes and glitter.

"Hey," Luhan comes up behind you and you give a little wave, too tired to speak. "Exhausted?" You nod, yawning. "Well, welcome to the life of an idol."

"Gee thanks for the warm welcome," you say sarcastically. He walks closer, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"That was pretty fun though. I'm sure it'll turn out amazing."

"Yeah."

"Ashlee!" Chanyeol comes running over.

"How are you so energized?" you groan. He holds up four cans of energy drinks and tosses them in the trash. "Isn't that unhealthy?"

"So?"

"Well then," you answer, not wanting to argue.

"Hey Ashlee, need a ride back to the dorm?" Kris walks over and the bags under his eyes are evident. "There's an extra seat in our van."

"Sure, thanks." You hop off the chair and follow the boys out to the van. Since the twelve of them are split into two vehicles, you just follow EXO-M to the closest and easiest one to get to.

"Buckle up," their manager says as he drives off. The whole way there, it's silent. Only the sound of deep breathing can be heard. You stay awake only so it won't be awkward for anyone to wake you up if you did fall asleep.

"Thanks," you whisper and softly climb over the sleeping bodies to the door. A hand quickly grabs your wrist making you scream in shock, waking a few of the members up. You look down to see Luhan laughing so hard his eyes form half moons and all his teeth can be seen. "Not. Funny." You jump out and say thank you once more. Your heart is still racing, but you're not sure whether it is from being scared to death, or something else.
 


"How was the video shoot, Ashlee?" Mi Sun walks over with her arms crossed before dance practice starts.

"Huh?" You glance up from your position on the floor. Exhaustion has taken over since your manager wouldn't let you rest and still insisted on you coming to train. Your debut was coming up and you needed all the extra work. "It was good."

"It's too bad you still had to come to training. You better stay wide awake. You never kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter