Purely Business

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter11

After making sure Jiyoung is safe in her bed and away from any sharp, shiny objects, you step out of your best friend's home and into the cold air. Looking up, the sun is beginning to rise. You quickly check the time.

6 a.m.

The music video shoot starts at 6:30. You quickly make your way to the dorm, shortly stopping by for a cup of coffee. When you enter the dorm, four girls stand in front of you, all with their hands either crossed or on their hips.

"Where have you been?" Joo Eun starts. "I woke up this morning and saw you weren't there. You do know your music video shoot is today, right?"

Distracted by their ganging up on you, you almost forget how much in a rush you are in. You put down your coffee on the table and dash into the bathroom and rinse your hair with water because of how messy it got when you accidentally fell asleep at Jiyoung's house.

Hyoyoung walks in, twirling the ends of her hair. "It's no use, you know. Mi Sun-unnie is probably at the set already since our manager told her to go when he found out you weren't home. Oh, and by the way, be prepared to get kicked out of the group because there is no way you're getting off the hook for sneaking out."

You roll your eyes and push past her on your way to your room to get dressed. You throw on dark blue jeans and a blouse. Running to the bathroom, you take a towel and try removing most of the excess water out of your hair.

"Yah, where are you going now? I told you it's no use!" Hyoyoung calls as you put on your shoes. Scoffing, you throw the towel at her as it lands on her face. You can hear her high-pitched scream as you slam the door behind you, taking a sip of your steaming hot coffee.

* * *

"I am so sorry I'm late!" You bow over and over again at everyone around you as you walk to the makeup area. You see Mi Sun just sitting down to get her makeup and hair done.

"Ashlee! You made it!" Kris shouts.

"Ashlee! What are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter