Talk

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter07

After you had finished eating, you placed the dishes into the sink and put on the purple latex gloves that were set at the edge of the sink. As you reached for the sponge, a voice stopped you.

"You don't have to." You quickly turned around, startled, to find Lay walking towards you.

"It's fine. It's the least I can do anyway," you smiled gently. However, he somehow made his way over and swiftly grabbed the sponge from you.

"You should go rest," Lay said, sighing since he had finally gotten hold of the sponge. "You look pale."

"Fine," you said after a while, retreating into the living room. You suddenly heard a soft voice singing from outside. Turning to your right, you noticed, beyond the sheer curtains, a figure standing out on the balcony. He was tall and had broad shoulders. Curiously, you stood up and went outside to see who it was. "Tao?"

The figure spun around, confirming your guess.

"Oh, Ashlee. Are you feeling better?" he asked as you walked to stand next to him. "I didn't expect the girls to do that to you."

"Me neither… Do you think it's because I'm Chinese? I heard the Chinese trainees get bullied sometimes here. No offense or anything," you added the last part quickly as to not offend him or anyone else.

"Nah. We're pretty cool about those things here…" His voice slowly trailed off with the cool breeze of the night.

"I don't know. Sometimes I just feel like… maybe I made the wrong decision, you know? Maybe I should just…"

"Give up?" he asked in a knowing tone. You nodded sheepishly. "Well don't. Because I felt the same way. I wasn't exac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter