Jiyoung

EXO's Sister Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter10

If you're a bit squeamish, I suggest you don't read the second half of the chapter cuz I was a little squeamish writing it.. I'll put stars above the part to let ya know :P

Tomorrow's the music video shoot.


Since vocal training ended a little late today, you were about fifteen minutes late to practice with EXO. You raced down to the elevator and pushed the button a million times, as if pressing it more times made it come up sooner.

"Ashlee!" Tao smiled as soon as you stepped in the room. They had just finished their dance for My Lady and were in their last pose.

"Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?" you asked, panting.

"We just practiced the dance all together as EXO," Luhan said. "Don't worry." He smiled reassuringly.

"Okay, let's start with EXO-M and Ashlee's version," Suho said, his finger hovering over the play button. "Ready?"

"Ready," you all said in unison, getting into your first stance.

Yesterday was the same as today when dancing with Luhan. The eye contact was never broken once. You stared into his deep brown eyes as he gazed into yours.
 


At the end of practice, Sehun went up to you with a huge grin on his face.

"Guess what?" he said, looking as if he was trying to hold something funny in.

"What?" you asked, smiling because of how silly he looked.

"I can't tell you," he sighed after a short moment of hesitation.

"Really Sehun?" you chuckled as you gathered your things. "Got me all excited for nothing."

"Sorry," he smiled. "We should hang out or something again. Or get something to eat. We should go right now!" He grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the practice room, ignoring his hyung's calls.

You tired out quickly as you put all your energy into dancing that night. When you started to pant, Sehun looked over at you with concern.

"Sorry, I'll slow down," he said once you'd ran about a block from the SM building.

After about a few more blocks of walking, you started to realize you were near your dorm. Just as you were about to pass it, you stopped. He looked back and saw you standing in front of the entrance to your dorm.

He glanced at the building and backtracked, taking your arm. You tried pulling him back.

"Sehun-ahhhhh, I'm tired," you pouted, stomping like a little kid, even though you were older than him.

"C'mon. Please? Noona?" he asked, trying to use some of his aegyo.

"Don't call me that. It makes me seem old," you said as you started walking again.

"Arasso." Sehun said turning his head in your direction to look at you. "Ashlee."

It was only another block until you reached a small bubble tea shop with lights strung at the windows. A small bell jingled as Sehun pulled open the door for you.

"Sehun-ah!" a woman that looked in her fifties called, walking out of the kitchen. "I see you brought a friend."

You bowed slightly and waved afterwards. Before you could introduce yourself, Sehun beat you to it.

"This is Ashlee," he said.

"Okay Ashlee. What can I get for you?" she asked as you and Sehun sat down at the counter.

You quickly glanced at the menu. "Can I have… green tea flavored bubble tea?"

"Sure thing, sweetie," she smiled kindly. She looked over to Sehun. "The usual?" He nodded. "Okay, I'll bring those right out for you."

"So… you come here often?" you asked.

"Mhm," he said, staring out into space. "It's kinda unhealthy, but I like visiting Auntie here. She gives me a lot of good advice."

"Oh," you nodded.

"One green tea flavored bubble tea for you," Auntie said, placing the glass cup in front of you. You looked over at Sehun and saw his cup filled with brown slush.

"Chocolate? So cliché," you chuckled.

"It's really good here! Try," Sehun defended himself, pushing his cup to you. You placed your straw in and started drinking. He was right. "I'm right, aren't I?" he grinned.

You pushed the drink back to him, taking back your straw. "Maybe."
 


After Sehun walked you back to the dorm at around 12 am, you quickly took a shower. As you were towel drying your hair, your phone started to go off. With one hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter