Teen Top's Grand Escape

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“Huh? Why’d they stop? Was someone’s sneakers untied?” Niel asked, his naivety coming out of him. C.A.P rolled his eyes and whacked Niel behind the head.

 

“They’re crowding that blonde dude, you dimwit,” C.A.P hissed, causing Niel to cower in fear.

 

“B-But hyung, they’re all b-blonde,” Niel managed to stutter, making C.A.P groan and fall back on his seat.

 

“Let’s just wait for those morons to hurry up and come to us. I want to see what they want. But if they want Namjoo noona, then too bad.” Ricky stuck his tongue out at B.A.P’s direction and cross his arms across his chest.

 

My heart softened a bit as I ruffled up Ricky’s hair. Teen Top manages to make me smile all the time.

 

Just like…B.A.P.

 

I bit my lip in worry as B.A.P continued to talk amongst them.

 

~.~

 

“Himchan, it’s your time to shine,” Yongguk stated seriously, looking at Himchan as if B.A.P’s career depended on it. Himchan grinned victoriously, flipping his hair to one side.

 

Jongup wrinkled his nose and backed away, putting a shirt up to cover his nose.

 

“Hyung, I know you’re beautiful since you mention it every three seconds, but please, don’t ever flip your hair again. It looks a bit…desperate,” Jongup commented sadly, looking up to Himchan who flushed red.

 

“YAH! I’m not beautiful! I’m definitely handsome, but I’m not a girl!” Himchan protested loudly, the ahjummas near them glaring at him.

 

“Could’ve fooled me,” Daehyun muttered, rolling his eyes.

 

“Come on Daehyunnie hyung, we’re getting Namjoongie noona back!” Zelo exclaimed animatedly, bouncing up and down on his heels.

 

“Yeah, but we’re using him!” Daehyun shouted in anger, gesturing frantically at Himchan. Himchan rolled his eyes at Daehyun and leaned on his right side, waiting for his tantrum to be finished.

 

“Daehyun, do you want Namjoo back or not?” Youngjae asked patiently despite the stressed looking Daehyun.

 

Daehyun growled and ruffled his hair up quickly.

 

“I do want her back! But why can’t you just use me?! I’m her respective boyfriend!” Daehyun protested once more, the ajhummas on the verge of leaving the place because of the loud atmosphere.

 

“Because, you’re boring Daehyunnie hyung. Sure, you’re a romantic at times, but face it, you can’t make Namjoo laugh. You can only make her laugh because of your clumsiness and sometimes, your weird personality. Accept it hyung, Himchan is our man for the job.” Jongup patted Daehyun’s back slowly, as Daehyun hung his head down.

 

“Don’t worry Dae Dae, I’m not going to steal Namjoo away from you. That would be un-Himchan like,” Himchan wrinkled his nose, “I’m just going to charm her with my natural self and then she’ll be by our side before you could say ‘YOU’RE DEAD KIM HIMCHAN!’” Himchan smiled at Daehyun once more before strutting confidently towards Teen Top and Namjoo’s table.

 

~.~

 

“Oh God, anyone but him. Please, anyone but him,” I chanted under my breathe, growing smaller whenever Himchan took a step near our table.

 

I think I knew why Yongguk has chosen Himchan as their first predator.

 

Yongguk can’t sway me into coming with him. He’s not soft like that. He’ll use force rather than words.

 

As for Youngjae, he would refuse at the idea. He wasn’t one to woo the ladies, much less someone like me.

 

For Jongup, he has a bright personality, but he’ll completely forget the mission and chat amongst Teen Top.

 

Zelo would just pester me to buy him ice cream.

 

I didn’t understand why they won’t use Daehyun. Obviously, their plan was to make me go back to them and become their helper. That’s the only part I figured out though, the rest is a mystery.

 

Himchan finally got to our table, towering above all of us and smirking at my direction. He slammed his palms on the table, causing Ricky to fall off the chair he was sitting on.

 

Teen Top started laughing at Ricky who blushed and sat down quickly, hanging his head, his hands neatly folded on top of his lap.

 

“What are you doing here? You don’t belong here,” Chunji suddenly blurted out, the happy atmosphere dead. I gulped and looked at Himchan who still looked at ease, despite the obvious distaste of Chunji.

 

“Oh nothing really, just here to get our princess back.” Himchan turned to me, winking.

 

I narrowed my eyes as I felt fire flowing through my veins.

 

“Awhile ago, you grumbled saying that I didn’t bring your food fast enough and now you want me back?” I asked him harshly, Himchan flinching as he realized he has been cornered.

 

That’s right oppa. Caught you red-handed, didn’t I?

 

“Just please come back! We missed you!” Himchan cried out exasperatedly, collapsing on his knees and clasping his hands together.

 

I glanced at B.A.P who simultaneously slapped their palms on their foreheads. Even Jongup got down on his knees and sank to the floor as Zelo’s shoulder deflated.

 

I smirked.

 

Yeah, not your most genius plan, right?

 

“Whatever. I’m not going back to B.A.P just because you begged for it oppa,” I continued icily, earning a cringe in return from Teen Top.

 

“Ouch, that hurt,” Niel jokingly said, putting a hand over his chest and grinning.

 

“But-!”

 

“No buts! I’m not going back!” I shouted angrily, standing up and stomping my right foot on the floor.

 

B.A.P can’t just treat me like their domestic helper and beg for me to come back. I’m not going back to be their slave. They’re going to have to suffer without me then.

 

Like they even care.

 

Himchan’s expression hardened as he got back and dusted his shoulders.

 

“Fine, if we can’t get you back with words, we’ll get you back with force. Yongguk! PLAN B!” Himchan hollered towards B.A.P who started running towards us.

 

“Well, we know how this ends,” L.Joe stood abruptly beside, along with the rest of Teen Top.

 

“We’ll be in the hands of B.A.P and Namjoo will be taken away?” Ricky asked fearfully, the last word coming out as a squeak. I chuckled and rolled my eyes, as if.

 

“Nope. This ends with this.” C.A.P grinned victoriously as he got his plate full of fries and ketchup and threw it towards Himchan.

 

The ketchup stained his bright blue shirt, and the ketchup acting as glue for the fries to stick to his shirt.

 

“RUNN!” Changjo instructed as we took off, B.A.P and an angry Himchan on our heels.

 

In the midst of running, I felt someone take my hand. I looked to my left to see L.Joe smiling excitedly as our feet carried us through the mall.

 

“You know that we’re not backing down just because B.A.P is behind us, right?” L.Joe asked as we zoomed and dodged from the people in the mall.

 

“It wouldn’t be Teen Top if you guys backed down,” I replied happily.