Namjoo's Dare

Aish! That Jung Daehyun!

 

“1,”

 

“2,”

 

“3,”

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” I heard Himchan shout as my eyes shot open. I gazed quickly around to see B.A.P already in their performance clothes for today.

 

“It’s ‘Happy Halloween’ you dimwit,” Yongguk hissed, glaring at Himchan who stuck his tongue out at Yongguk. Zelo watched his hyungs and chuckled at their childish behavior.

 

“Get your up Namu, we have to be in Music Bank by ten,” Jongup instructed smiling brightly at me. I groaned and slammed my face on my pillow.

 

Now, you all are wondering why the hell Himchan shouted ‘Happy Birthday’.

 

The reason is because he’s secretly insane.

 

I kid.

 

Well, I hope.

 

Anyways, today’s the start of October, when I glanced at the calendar beside me. This was B.A.P’s favorite season.

 

“Still not getting up?” Zelo challenged, smirking. That boy is going to run when I’m awake. My eyes flickered towards Daehyun who hadn’t talked yet, and was staring at me intently.

 

“Well? What do you have to say?” I inquired, hoping he would be in my side and persuade Yongguk to let me sleep in for the whole day.

 

Daehyun took a deep breathe.

 

“Your breathe smells bad in the morning.” And he ran out of the room before I could react.

 

Great way to start my day, my love.

 

“YAH! JUNG DAEHYUN! GET BACK HERE SO I COULD KICK YOUR !” I shouted angrily as I messily stumbled out of the bed and chased that overgrown turtle around the house.

 

“Daehyun hyung really knows how wake someone up, don’t you think hyung?” Zelo asked innocently at Yongguk who smiled as Daehyun screamed like a girl when Namjoo tackled him on the ground.

 

“Yeah. I don’t want him to die early, though,” Yongguk stated thoughtfully which made Youngjae sigh and roll his eyes.

 

“I got you,” I whispered into Daehyun ear victoriously. I tackled him from behind, and believe me, it was easy.

 

“Only because I let you get me, jagiya.” Daehyun winked at the floor, which was shiny enough to show his reflection to me. I smiled wide and got off his back. I dusted myself off and turned towards B.A.P who were lazily waiting for the show to be done.

 

“Well? GET A MOVE ON!” Youngjae demanded, grabbing my arm and pushing me inside the room. I stumbled in, the door closed behind me. I huffed as I picked out my clothes for today.

 

B.A.P really knows how to wake someone up.

 

~.~

 

We drove down the rode, heading to Music Bank for today. B.A.P was lucky today, for it was sunny and they only had one schedule, which was to record for Music Bank. After that, we thought about going to the beach that was near there.

 

I chuckled as I remembered punching Daehyun roughly on the arm when he suggested the bikini my mom bought me. It was to showy for me, so I never wore it. Poor Daehyun had to endure tons of my punches.

 

Right now, everything’s quiet except for the occasional honks of impatient drivers.

 

Youngjae was reading a book, Zelo is jamming to his music, Jongup was staring at the view, Yongguk was watching another war movie (again) and Himchan was watching it with him.

 

No one paid attention to anyone as they did their own thing.

 

It was so boring I almost died.

 

“YAH! Are you all dead now?!” I yelled, causing Daehyun to wake from his slumber. He yawned while glaring at me. I giggled a bit. His hair was standing on weird ends…again.

 

“You will be once you don’t shut up,” Youngjae countered wittily, still focusing on his book. I heard Jongup chuckle when I glared at the two. Why is it always me?!

 

“I know! Let’s play the Baskin Robbins 31 game!” I announced, clasping my hands together, my eyes twinkling. I loved this game. I always win when I was with Minhwa and Jaehwa.

 

“You’re so childish noona. Let’s play!” Zelo agreed, turning off his iPod and tossing it somewhere to his left. Zelo sat up straighter in excitement. Youngjae grumbled and put his beloved dictionary down and turned to us. Himchan confiscated the iPad of Yongguk where he was watching his war movie.

 

Yongguk snarled at Himchan who just clucked his tongue and threw the iPad to Jongup, where he knew would be safe keeping.

 

“Fine, we’ll join the game,” Yongguk decided, rather reluctantly. I smiled in satisfaction.

 

“To make more things interesting, I propose a dare.” My eyes glinted with mischievousness as the others looked uneasy. They don’t know until where my power can be extended. My power to prank and deceive of course.

 

“We’re listening,” Jongup encouraged, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration.

 

“Let’s just say you wouldn’t want to lose in this round of Baskin Robbins 31,” I slyly retorted, smiling like a maniac. I guess Daehyun got scared a bit for he shifted two inches – no wait – a foot away from me.

 

“Alright. Shall we start?” Youngjae said impatiently, glaring at everyone as if to dare them to let him lose.

 

I took a deep breathe and started the game, “1”.

 

~

 

:”30” Himchan smiled triumphantly as he looked at Yongguk. Yongguk stared hard at Himchan as he uttered the next number in anger, “31”

 

“You lose! You’ll have to do Namjoo’s dare!” Zelo teased his hyung, laughing hard with Jongup after. Daehyun laughed along with Zelo as Youngjae sighed in relief that he didn’t lose, though he was close to being the loser.

 

“So, what your infernal dare?” Yongguk asked dejectedly, already dreading the punishment.

 

“Oh, you’ll be doing it in the performance of Music Bank. It will be just a one-time thing, so don’t worry about doing it again. You’ll probably remember it for the rest of your life though,” I said aloud, still thinking about the punishment Yongguk’s going to receive.

 

“Hyung, I don’t think playing this game is a good idea,” Zelo said in a rush, looking at me with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes and almost hit him the shoulder when Daehyun caught my wrist in time.

 

Daehyun sighed and clucked his tongue as I blushed in embarrassment.

 

“Jagiya, I know you want to inflict pain to our dear Junhong, but please, not in front me,” Daehyun warned, staring at me with narrowed eyes.

 

Zelo huffed and stuck his tongue out at Daehyun who blinked back in shock.

 

“You’re so boring Daehyunnie hyung,” Zelo stated.

 

“Merong~” Jongup, I and Zelo chorused, sticking our tongues out.

 

“Sometimes, I think we’re all crazy, really,” Youngjae commented, turning the page of his gigantic dictionary.

 

“No doubt about it,” Daehyun grumbled as I flicked his forehead.

 

“I love you Daehyunnie~” I cooed as Daehyun rolled his eyes. 

 


Annyeong! Did you like this chapter? I really do hope TT_TT. 

Thank you to those who are still reading, supporting and commenting on my story! It's truly an honor to have amazing readers such as YOU :)