Can he share the table?

Cold as Ice

"Oh yeah i forgot, okay i'm going now, don't forgot to lock the door when you out or in the house." He said

"Yes, oppa" you said

"Okay, bye!" He give you a bid goodbye, and then close your door room.

You chuckled, "i'm not dead"

 

...........................................................................................

 

Still at home, 4 hours later

 

"I'm bored!" you yelled in bored.

"Well i think i will go out and have a lunch outside~" You said then you take your jacket and go outside.

You locked the door and go to the shopping district by walking. When you at there, you wandering what should you eat, because there are so many restaurant that serve your favorites food.

"What should i eat for lunch?" you wandering.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Chanshik point of view

 

I'm alone at home both my parents are gone, i mean they are left this world. I live in a big house with maids and butlers, for some reason even i live in rich, it doesn't make me happy, as a fact i felt alone. Ahh, never mind that, now i'm going to the shopping district i want to spend my time at outside. I'm walking, why? because i don't like very much go somewhere with car or something like that, i just like walking with earphone in my ear, it's making me, enjoy it.

"Well, now i'm hungry."

"What should i eat now?"

I'm looking the right restaurant, no offense i just want to eat at 'clean' restaurant. Then i see a good restaurant and i'm on my way to there, i wish they have my favorites dishes.

 

Meanwhile..

 

Normal point of view

 

You see a beautiful restaurant, then you have an idea to eat there.

"Maybe that restaurant" you smile and walk to that restaurant.

When you at there, the restaurant was crowded, full with people or couples. You ask the manager about a seat but there was to crowded, you didn't get the seat.

"Really? no seat for me? i'm only one person" you said to the manager.

"Well, there is one table but a guy already seat there, and i think he is alone" he said.

"That's okay if i seat with him, as long i eat here. Can he share his table?" you said.

"Okay then i will ask him first" he said then leave you.

You wait him for awhile, and then he comeback and smile to you.

"Okay, he agree, miss" he said then he show you the way to the table, and you follow him.

"Excuse me sir, this is the person that, will have a seat with you" he said to the person that already sit in that table.

"Oh yes" he said while eating.

Then you say thank you to the manager, and sit down.

"Thank you for..." you shocked.

 

 

Do you wanna me to update? comment please so i'll now :D please support me!

Thank you for my subscribers! :D and for the comments!