I will take care of her

Cold as Ice

"Your brother, Lee Sungyeol he....he is dead" he said while looking at you.

"Liar.." you shivering.

"Sung-sungyeol oppa!!" You cried in pain very pain.

"Huuuuuuaaaaa!!!" You screamed.

..........................................................................................

 

At the Funeral

 

You cried, even your eyes now is swolen. You can't focus and see a thing because you sight blur because of the tears.

 

after the funeral the person who told you about Sungyeol, drove you home. When you at your home, your tears came out again, because you still feel the presence of Sungyeol. You ran upstairs then lock your room door, and cying again.

 

..............................................................................................

 

The next day

 

You woke up and stand up while looking at the mirror, your eyes are very swolen, and you pale becuase you haven't eat from yesterday. You walk down to your stairs and smell a good aroma, and then you ran to the kitchen and saw a person who wear apron. You see him from the back so you can't see his face.

 

"Who are you?" you said in a shocked.

 

Then the person turn around, and now you can see his face. You analize his face and you knew him, it's the person from yesterday.

 

"You? what are you doing here?" You said again while pointing at him.

He chukled, "It's not a good manner, you know. you're pointing at someone" He said while looking at you.

 

You lowering your hand, and silent.

 

"Well, come on let's eat" He said then take the food to the dining table.

 

You follow him and sat on your chair, and he is seating infront of you.

 

"Let's eat" He said then took the dish.

 

He take your plate and fill it with rice and the dishes, you just looking at him while he do that.

 

"What's wrong? you were looking at me" he said but still busy with your plate.

 

"Nothing" you said, then he give your plate.

 

You just looking at your plate and didn't touch it.

 

"Not eating?" he asked to you.

 

You are not aswering.

 

"Well, my name is Ki bum" he said.

 

You looking at him now.

 

"Kim ki bum" he said again in chukled.

"And you are ________, right?"

"You must be wandering why i'm here" he said while looking at you.

 

You just nodded in silent.

 

"I'm here because of your Oppa" he said in a low voice.

 

Your eyes gotten bigger.

 

"I'm your Oppa, bestfriend. and work partner" he said.

"At the office he always talking about you, and he said you are his precious thing in this world" he smile.

"And he told me that your parents abandon you both"

 

Your eyes sight gone blur again because of the tears, you hid your face with your hands and let your self crying. Kibum walking to you and rub your hair.

 

"There there i know this is hard but you can trough it, i'm sure you can" Kibum said.

 

You nodded and wipe your tears from your face.

 

"Now now let's eat, okay?" Kibum said then walking to his chair.

"Okay" you said still sobbing.

 

After you eat, you wash the dishes.

 

"Aigoo, you wash the dishes? let me help you" he said then helping you.

 

Without you knowing you put a smile in your face.

 

"Ummm, kibum-shhi" you said.

"Aigoo, this kid. Don't call me with that, just call me 'Oppa' okay?" he said while looking at you.

"Okay" you said to him

"Do you want to ask something?" he asked while rub the plates with rag.

"Ummm, nothing" you said.

"Really?" he asked while glancing at you now.

"Yes"

 

Then you walk to the couch and sit. When you sat on it, you see Sungyeol little towel. Your eyes was teary again and you hug the towel.

 

"Sungyeol Oppa.." you cried.

 

.......................................................................................................

 

Kibum point of view

 

"Really?" i asked her while glancing at her.

"Yes" she said then she go to the living room.

 

I fell sorry for her, she has nothing now except her house and her brother's money. She still in collage, and didn't work yet. How could she can survive?. I'm here because of Sungyeol. He always told me that he want a person like me to take care of her Dongsaeng. And now he is gone, and i think i must take care of her Dongsaeng, because i owe him so much and he is my bestfriend.

 

After i done with wash the dishes, i looking at _________. Now she is crying again while hugging a little towel. She just a little girl who lost in her way now, and i must help her find her way out. I'm walking to her and stand infront of her.

 

"This is Sungyeol Oppa little towel, he really like this. Because i made this for his birthday last year" she said while still hugging the towel.

"He even didn't wash this, haha Sungyeol Oppa so stubborn" she said in a fake laugh.

 

I'm looking at her, looking with a pain stare. She was in a real pain. She still sitting at the couch, i hug her and rubbing her hair.

 

"There there everything is gonna be alright" i said to her.

 

After a few minutes she's sleeping and i took her to her room, and close the door. And walking downstairs.

 

'Sungyeol-ah i will take care of her.'

 

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe(if you are curious[Oh i'm curious yeah! - SHINee] xD), so i wil know you like it or not :D

Thank you for reading. xD

For the SUBSCRIBERS i love you!! /Sing 2NE1 - I love you/