Liar

Cold as Ice

Excuse me sir, this is the person that, will have a seat with you" he said to the person that already sit in that table.

 

"Oh yes" he said while eating.

Then you say thank you to the manager, and sit down. "Thank you for..." you sit down and shocked.

"You!?" you shout.

"Oh it's you" he said in a flat face.

 

You shocked you don't know what to do, you do want to get out from this restaurant, but you wanted to eat in this restaurant.

 

"Well, can i sit here?" You said but earlier you already sat.

"You didn't heard me earlier with the manager?" He said in a flat face again.

"O..okay" you said.

 

You eating with him in silent, and you fo feel awkward.

 

Chanshik point of view

 

So she is the one that asked the manager to sit with me, and she even didn't know it was me until she looked at me. We eating in silent, well i don't mind to eating with her but i just can't get a conversation with her. Maybe because i did not often to talk, even to my family. When i eat, she looks pale, and nervous? Why? I don't know and i don't wanna know.

 

"I'm done" i say to her.

 

Then i stand up and go to the cashier.

 

Normal point of view

 

"I'm done" he said in his cold tone and then stand up and go to the cashier.

"Well he IS cold-prince afterall" you said while looking at his back, and then continue eating.

 

After a several minutes you finished your meal then went to the cashier to pay your meal. But the carpenters cashiers say to you that your meal already been paid. You think

 

"it must be him paying my meal, well afterall he is not a bad person i think" you said then go out from that crowded restaurant.

 

You walking alone at the shopping district and you find your self in han river now.

 

"This river is awesome" you said.

"It give someone happiness to the people" you said again.

 

You talked to your self then you walk around and you think you should go home. At the time your way to go home, someone calling you.

 

"Hello?" You greet

"Oh hello, is this ________?" Someone aswering your greet.

"Yes, may i know who this is?" You asked while you stopped..

"___________, this is me Seolshik!" She answered.

"Oh, is there something you want to talk about?" You ask while continue your way.

"Well, the organizer of the show yesterday liked you because of your talent, she said she wanna hire you as a model" Seolshik shout in happiness.

"Re-really?" You asked in not believed.

"Yeah, so your answer is?" She asked.

"Sure, sure i want to" you said in happiness.

"Okay then i will tell her"

"Thank you" she said again.

"Huh? For what?" You asked.

"Thank you for become my friend" she said.

"Ahh, yes" "Okay, then see you tomorrow at school"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye!" And then the phone hung up.

 

Then you ran towards your house in a jumpy way. You thought you was happy getting a job, because it will help Sungyeol and your self for the economics. Even though you already in a good state but you don't want to just be a pain for your brother. Infront in your house you see someone stood there, you walk towards him.

 

"Excuse me, can i help you?" You asked him.

 

He is looking at you, you can see in his eyes a pain.

 

'Wait a pain?'

"are you _______?" He asked you.

"Yes i am, what's wrong?" You ask him in bad feeling.

"Your brother, Lee Sungyeol he....he is dead" he said while looking at you.

"W-what?" you shocked.

"Liar, you lied right?" You said to him, yiu shivering.

"The cause if his death is crash cars" he said while looking at you.

"Liar.." you shivering.

 

He just in silent.

 

"He promise to me, he asked me to tell the whole story about yesterday..." You fell in the ground.

"He-he's never leave me, once he told me that" you said.

 

He just looking at you in pain.

 

"Sung-sungyeol oppa!!" You cried in pain very pain.

 

He hugged you, usually you didn't like have a skinship. But now it's diffrent you need it you need someone care. So you let him hugged you.

 

"Huuuuuuaaaaa!!!" You screamed.