Warm Goddess

Cold as Ice

"Cold what?" You asked. "Cold-prince" someone said.

 

You look up and the the person earlier who was rude and cold stand before you. The girl who talking to you earlier ran off.

 

'What should i do?' You thought.

"I have a words for you" he said which now he is glaring you.

"What?" You said. And then he come closer to you, you feel scared so you close your eyes.

Then "Here's your jacket you left it earlier in my seat." He said in a cold tune.

'What?' You open your eyes and see the jacket before you, you take it from him.

"Thank you, is that all?" You asked him in a little tune.

"Yes, that would be all" and then he left.

'Thump thump' your heart beat faster. 'I'm scared' you said in thought and hugged your jacket.

 

..................................................................

 

At home

 

"I'm home" you shouted.

"Welcome, saeng" your big bro shouted you back.

 

You walk in to the kitchen and sit beside your brother in the couch while he was watching tv.

 

"What happend to you? Did you have fun at the collage?" Sungyeol asked you.

"Well, i didn't have any friends yet, Oppa"

"Why?" "Are you to shy?"

"No that's not it, Oppa" you sighed.

"There's a..... "

 

Pipipipipipipipi (Sungyeol Phone rang)

 

"Wait, saeng. This from the office, i will take this okay?"

"Okay, Oppa" you said.

"Yes, what can i do for you? Oh i see so the product went well? Okay keep up the good work." Sungyeol said in the phone.

 

After 1 minute he finished his conversation.

 

"What did you said earlier? The phone cutted it right?" He said as he sat beside you.

"Nothing, oppa. I'll just go upstairs" you said with a smile.

"Okay then, but tell me if you wanted to" he said

"Sure, oppa. Bye"

"Bye" he said and watching the tv again.

 

...............................................................................................

 

In the Morning You were ready going to the collage. But for some reason Sungyeol cannot accompany you to go to Collage. So you ride your bicycle to go. After 30 minute you have arrived, it cost much more time, 10 minutes. After you park your bicycle, you go straight to the class.

 

"I hope today will be a better day than yesterday" you said to your self. While at the corridor you walk alone, there still just a few student who pass at the corridor, sure it's still 6:30 am and the school bell ring at 7:30. You still have one hour for observation your collage. You put your bag in the class and then you walk around the collage.

"Weew~ it's sure big. I wonder how long to make this building" you ask a question random at your self.

"Huh? there's a cottage in here?"

"Cute~" you said again.

"A swimming pool?"

"Canteen in here?"

"What? A park?!" You shocked

"Wow this collage ia really is something~" you said in amazed.

 

You walk around until the bell ring. And rush to go back to your class.

 

...........................................................................................

 

Recess

 

'Well, it's still normal. I think' you thought.

"Hello there~" someone say hi to you.

"Oh hello" you said.

"You are the new student, right? Nice to meet you, i'm Seolshik, Gong Seolshik." She said with a bright smile.

"I'm ________, Lee ________" you said in smile.

"I hope we can be friend" she said in a smile.

"Yes" you smiled.

 

...............................................................................................

 

 

The bell rang 3 times it means it's time to go home. You packed your things and get ready to go home.

 

"Hey you" someone called you.

"Hello, i'm Heehyun, Nam Heehyun."

"Oh hello Heehyun" you said in a smile.

"Wow you are so lucky"

"Lucky? for what?" You asked her.

"To know and be friend with Gong Seolshik" she said.

"Really? if i may know, who is she?" You asked her.

"She is Cold-Prince relative, his cousin" she said.

"She is like the goddess in our collage, she's smart, beautiful, kind and respect to the teacher." She said.

"Wow~" you amazed because you just made a friend with her.

"She is Warm-Goddess, everyone that see her will amazed by her warm presence" she said again.

 

......................................................................................................

 

At the parking lot

 

"Lucky me, today i made two new friends~ and they two are beautiful and kind."

"I hope we will make a good bond" You smile all the way when you went home.

 

.........................................................................................................

 

Tomorrow Today you didn't go to the collage, because Sungyeol asked you to go to a show in order to replace him. Because he already has a lot work to do in the office.

 

"Okay i'll just take a picture and report the show to Oppa."

"That's not hard i think" you said in the building where the show going to start.

"This season we are proudly present the winter fashion!" The speaker said.

"The Designer make a perfect cloths for this season"

 

While you taking a picture someone accidently make your shirt wet and then you go to the toilet. While you in the toilet, there are two girls talking about the show, and you want it or not you can hear them.

 

"What should we do? The main of our model cannot come." Girl in a blond hair panicked.

"We can't cancle the her parts, because her parts is the main part." girl in a brown hair in confused.

 

And then someone rush open the toilet.

 

"How is it? She can't come?" She asked.

 

You familiar with that person, and right it's Seolshik. You pretend not see them because if you do it'll be awkward, so you just quietly go out from the toilet, but you got caught.

 

"_________, you Lee ________, right?" Seolshik asked you while patting your shoulder.

"Aaaa~ yes, Annyeong Seolshik-sshi" you turn around and smile. She is now looking at you, from the top to the bottom of you. Then she discused something with her friends.

"Okay, _______-ah, can you do me a favor?" She asked in smile.

"What?" You ask in confused. She whispering you something, then you shocked.

"What? No no i can't do it" you said.

"Please, ________-ah if you don't the main show will be ruin. You think and maybe it's not bad at all, and it's not a bad thing to do it and help Seolshik.

"Okay, then i'll do it" you said while you smile.

"Gomawo, gomawo ________-ah" she hugged you.

"Come on let's go~" she said as she take you to the dress room.

 

............................................................................................................

 

"Are you ready?" She asked you.

"Okay, i'm ready"  you said. Then you walk at the catwalk with passion for fashion. You feel nervous but you cover it with smile. You posed, the audience amazed by you. After you pose you go back the to backstage.

"_______-ah, good work" Seolshik said with a smile.

"Now you gonna be pair with someone" she said and then she is looking for someone.

"Oppa, come here" Seolshik said called someone.

 

The one that seolshik called turn around, and then you see his face. You shocked. That's the cold-prince in your class!!

 

'Oh my!?' you thought.

 

Lame chap? please comment so i'll know if you want another update~ ^^

Thank you~ ▼o・ェ・o▼