I'm not dead

Cold as Ice

"_______-ah, good work" Seolshik said with a smile.

"Now you gonna be pair with someone" she said.

"Oppa, come here" Seolshik said called someone.

 

The one that seolshik called turn around, and then you see his face. You shocked. That's the cold-prince in your class!! You gulped then look at him. He just looking at you with a straight, there's no emotion in his face.

 

"Oppa, she will modeling with you, okay?" Seolshik said to him.

"Okay" he's answer.

"Okay then i will let you two talk for the atmosphere show later" Seolshik said then she left.

 

You just looking at him from the top to the bottom. 'He is a model? Wow that's quite unique' you thought. But he's always have a same expression, i wonder why.

 

"What's with that?" He said while looking at you know, he noticed that you were looking at him earlier.

"No, nothing" you said in nervous. Then you look at the other direction. There is no warm atmosphere, there just a cold atmosphere beetween you and him. You wanted to talk about something but you can't say it. You're to scared to him. After 10 minutes, Seolshik calling you and him, for the show.

 

........................................................................................................

 

"Are you ready?" Seolshik asked both of you.

"Ye..yes" you said still in nervous.

"Remember just cover it with something, this time you cannot smile, okay? It's the concept" she said while looking at you.

"Okay, i will do my best" you said in a smile.

"That's my girl~" Seolshik hugged you.

"Okay then Fighting!" She said to both of you.

 

It's time for you and The cold-prince to show what you got. You walked in a pose with him, the audience was amazed again by you and now plus him. But suddenly your heels cracked. But The cold-prince pull you so it's like just a pose, not a accident at all. Your face was near to him, you felt your face is burning. And then he hold your hand and go back to the backstage still in a model walk.

 

When you already in the backstage. The staff helps you, but it's okay. Your feet it's alright there is no wound or something like that. You forgot to say thanks to the cold-prince, and you remember you didn't even know his real name.

 

...........................................................................................................

 

The next day

 

"_________-ah wake up! Wake up!" Sungyeol shouted to wake uping you.

"Why, oppa? It's weekend" you said and you sit on your bed.

"I wanna ask you about the report yesterday and the pictures" He said then sit on your bed.

You shocked, you forgot to took the pictures because you become the model.

"So?" He asked.

"Ummm, oppa. You see i have finished the report yesterday at the night. But.."

"But?"

"The pictures.."

"Yes?" He asked while looking at you.

"I only took a few picture, Oppa" you said while you close your eyes.

"How come? Did the camera dead?" He asked.

"Ummm, actually i become the model on the show." You said still close your eyes because you were scared he might mad at you.

"Oh i see...." he said.

"YOU WHAT!?" He shocked.

"Oppa, please don't mad at me, i know it was my fault but..."

"You've become a model yesterday?" He asked while shaking your body.

"Ye..yes, oppa it's because one of the model can't come and the head of that show is my friend, so she asked me." You said to him while looking at him.

"Lee _________, why you didn't told my last night?" He stare at me.

'Oh god i'm so dead' you thought while gulping.

 

He was holding your shoulder tight and set a glare to you.

 

"Aaaaaaaa!! I'm happy for you! Did you had fun? What cloths you wear? How is your feeling? Did you..."

"Oppa, you didn't mad at me?" You cutted him.

"No silly! Of course no. Why would i mad?" He asked while he smile to you.

"Because of the pictures and i become a model yesterday." You said.

"The pictures it's okay because i hired someone beside you." He said in smile.

"Really? Wow what a relief" you sighed.

"I gotta go to the office" he said then he stand up.

"In the weekend?" You asked.

"Yes, that's my duty, oh and tell me the whole story okay about yesterday." He said.

"Okay" you said in smile.

"Oppa!, don't forget this" you said while you give him the report about yesterday.

"Oh yeah i forgot, okay i'm going now, don't forgot to lock the door when you out or in the house." He said

"Yes, oppa" you said

"Okay, bye!" He give you a bid goodbye, and then close your door room.

You chuckled, "i'm not dead"

 

Lame chap? please comment so i know if someone is supporting me! :D Thank you for my subscribers "LOVING U~" /Dance to sistar Loving u/

I'll work hard for you! Thank you :D