Finest spot

Cold as Ice

"Kibum-ah, this is my dongsaeng" Sungyeol said while he give a photo to Kibum.

 

"She's pretty" Kibum said while looking at the picture.

 

"Yeah, she is and she is my treasure." Sungyeol said in a soft smile.

 

Kibum just nodded and looking the picture again.

 

 

 

"Kibum-ah, i want you to meet my dongsaeng" Sungyeol said

 

"Huh? when?" he asked

 

"Well, i don't know when the right time, but i want you to see her someday" he said in a smile.

 

"Okay" kibum chukled

 

 

 

"Please protect my dongsaeng" Sungyeol said in a coffee shop.

 

"Huh? W-why? do you wanna go somewhere?" he asked in confused

 

"I don't know" he said in a gloomy face.

 

 

 

"HUH?!" Key woke up from his dream.

 

"That's not a dream" he said.

 

Normal point of view

 

It's been a month Sungyeol oppa passed. i still don't believe it. And from that moment Kibum oppa stay here for looking me.

 

I went to the downstairs to find some food to eat, but there is none. I'm looking for Kibum oppa in his room, but he still sleep, i wonder why because he always woke up in the morning. Okay for today i didn't eat breakfast, and i'm going to my Collage.

 

..........................................................................................................

 

"_______-ah!" someone bump to you, and it's Heehyun.

 

"Oh! morning heehyun" you said while looking at her.

 

"Mornin'! Did you finished your homework?"

 

"Nee, i finished it yesterday"

 

"Okay, let's hurry go to the class" she said and pulled your hand.

 

"Waa-wait!" you shouted.

 

............................................................................................................

In the class

 

"So you asked earlier and rush to the class, so you can borrow my homework?" you asked her.

 

"Hehe, yep" she said while giving her gummy smile.

 

"You are so you, Heehyun" you chuckled

 

"It's still 30 minutes before the first class start, i think i wanna go to the garden okay?" you said then stood up.

 

"Okay! don't be late okay" she said but not looking at you, still busy with her homework.

 

............................................................................................................

 

At the garden

 

You sat in the bench that no one sat on it, then you open your cellphone. There is 5 missed calls and 4 message.

 

From : Kibum oppa

       Where are you?! you didn't breakfast yet.

 

From : Kibum oppa

       I'm sorry i woke up not earlier like yesterday or before yesterday ><

 

From : Kibum oppa

       Did you eat? please eat! if you don't you will have a problem Miss.Lee >:O

 

From : Kibum oppa

       I didn't drove you!? Sorry >< and goodluck with your class.

 

You just chukled, you already consider Kibum as your oppa, but not a substitute of Sungyeol oppa. When you looking at the garden, Seolshik passed at the garden then waved to you, and you waved back to her. It's been 2 weeks you've become a model, and you enjoy it. Thanks to her, for giving you the job.

 

"Hey you, can you shift? i want to sit here" someone said to you, and when you looking at it, it's the cold-prince. You gulped, plus scared. Then you shift to the left.

 

"Thanks" he said.

 

You bit your lips, you don't know what to do, plus again you were scared, but you think of it you didn't know his real name.

 

"Umm, what is your name?" you said while looking at him

 

He just in silent and still reading his book.

 

you ashamed and just in silent to.

 

"Chanshik"

 

'Huh?' you looking at him

 

"My name is Chanshik" he said still looking at his book.

 

You spazz.

 

"Well then i'm going first" you said then rushing out from that place.

 

without you knowing he was looking at your back when you ran.

 

You enter the library, because you still have about 15 minutes. you searched the finest spot for you, and you got it. But in that spot there's a boy sleeping right there. You walk to him, and looking at him, his face covered by little towel. You don't know but you hand move freely, then take the towel from his face. And you looking at his face. you gasped and shocked.

 

'Sungyeol oppa?!' you covered you mouth.