Forever and Never

Fall

 

 “It’s not like you even care,” she scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

“You!” He couldn’t think of what else to say to her. She turned to look at him, cocking her head to the side defiantly and her eyes seem to challenge him.

“Do you even think that I really care at this moment? You’re the most eligible bachelor out there. You can have anyone that you would ever want. I’m pretty sure there are girls out there that are willing to bow down to you just to get a chance with you. So why don’t you just scatter out of here and go find one of them?” He narrowed his eyes at her but didn’t respond. “The only reason you’re still here is because you find me a challenge that you want to conquer. It’s because I rejected you so you want to take me. You probably think that I’m trying to play hard-to-get with you but inside, I really want you. But I’m sorry to break it to you, buddy, not every girl wants you. And that group includes me.” She pushed her bangs out of the way and looked him straight in the eyes. “It’s not like you even care about me. What do you even know about me? You always seem to say that you just want what’s best for me. Then I’m giving you a chance right now. What is the best thing for me since you seem to know better than I do?”

--

“The scariest type of person isn’t one who’s vengeful or the one that’s scheming. Those people are easy to deal with,” the older male told the younger one. “The scariest one is the type of person who doesn’t care about her life. She’s not scared because she has nothing to lose. She’s not worried cause what else does she have to live for in life. She’s not emotionless but it’s worse than that, she just doesn’t care. Her life means nothing to her and thus, she’s the one that doesn’t know how to take care of herself. She would always say ‘What’s the point?’ And the scariest part about her: she’s the type that makes others want to take care of her without them even knowing why.”