Mandu Dinner

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

 

               The members plus one all gathered into the empty restaurant in Hongdae. It was small, old and run down, but had the BEST mandu dumplings. Ranging from kimchi mandu, to fried mandu, they had it all, and what makes it the best is that it’s all homemade. You could even see them making it right in the little window they had that showed the kitchen.

                Now, fitting fifteen people into a small corner shop doesn’t seem much, but when you’re squeezing inside a 500 square feet place, it makes the whole place look packed.

                “Ok, now everyone pick places where to sit, there isn’t a huge table where we can all fit,” manager hyung said, sitting at the ‘forever alone’ table. Of course, the members automatically paired up with their OTPs like it was something common, but since there were four seated tables; everyone started pairing with the pairs.

Table 1: Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Ryeowook

Table 2: Siwon, Kibum, Hangeng and Heechul

Table 3: Kangin, Leeteuk and Shindong

Table 4: Zhou Mi, Henry, Eunhyuk and Donghae

Table 5: Manager Hyung and the wall post.

                “So what do you guys want?” called out Leeteuk so the others could hear him. Everyone looked at him before excitedly taking the menus out in front of them.

                “Fried mandu!”

                “Kimchi mandu!”

                “Seafood mandu!”

                “King sized mandu!”

                “Pork mandu!”

                “Do they have mochi ice cream here?” Leeteuk face palmed and sighed, looking at Manager Hyung, handing him the menus and said in a straight face, “I want fried seafood mandu.”

                Manager Hyung rolled his eyes and sighed, getting up to order the meal the members wanted. Everything was pretty quiet except for the voice of Manager Hyung interacting with the employees of the shops and the sound of hands working on the mandu. Kyuhyun quickly took out his phone and sent another text message to the members, minus two.

Hyungs . . . and Henry,

                Just have conversations with each other, don’t make it seem too obvious that we’re watching them. But Zhou Mi hyung and Henry, you guys have to watch them closely since you guys are right next to them.

                Zhou Mi sighed when he saw the text. He didn’t want to be part of this in the first place, but, his curiosity pricked after what happened earlier today at the park. Who really was the seme in the relationship? Zhou Mi was actually thinking it was Donghae the whole time but now, he doesn’t know.

                “Okay, the mandus will be done in twenty minutes. You might want to keep yourselves occupied for the time being,” Manager Hyung said. And just like that, the members started talking with each other almost immediately as the Manager Hyung dejectedly sat back at the table with the wall post.

                Zhou Mi and Henry were the only two quiet and oddly enough, they only now noticed that Eunhyuk and Donghae weren’t sitting next to each other, but were sitting across from each other actually. The smirk on Donghae’s face told the other two that mischief was going about.


 

               Lee Hyukjae twitched. That was the only word that could describe how he was feeling. Well strictly speaking there were other words like screwed, damned, surprised or even . He inwardly shook his head and tried concentrating on other things, like not losing control and jumping on his boyfriend right in the middle of the public restaurant.

               No—he would not let himself do that. Although Eunhyuk didn't personally care about other people's opinions of him, he would not, I repeat would not, let his reputation be soiled just because of his uncontrollable testosterone level. But he didn’t know that he already soiled it a long time ago after the . Eunhyuk glanced at the boy on the other side of the table, who was currently pretending to pay attention to the on-going conversation the other men were having; smiling and nodding his head when asked his opinion. But Eunhyuk was not fooled and although he looked absolutely stunning at the moment, he could not let the fact escape that is was his fault that his mind was screwed.

               “Are you okay Hyukkie?”

               Eunhyuk allowed himself to twitch again. “I’m fine.”

               “Are you sure? You have been quite the whole time,” Sungmin gestured to the others. “In fact we have been trying to catch you attention since awhile ago,” Sungmin said uncertainly, allowing obvious signs of trying to get the truth out of them. Normally Eunhyuk would have cracked a gag with Leeteuk or Shindong in response, but today he just settled for a nod of head.

               “Okay.” Sungmin nodded still unsure. He turned to the others as if asking them to join in which they responded with a shrug. It was getting a bit boring watching them since they weren’t doing anything, and they already decided to just wait the next day. At the corner of Eunhyuk’s eye he could see an evil smirk settle on Donghae’s face, which he decided to ignore.

               Heechul continued talking about God knows what to Siwon and Kibum (both looking extremely uncomfortable) while Hangeng was just watching the people make the mandu. The others were talking to one another as Shindong was looking at the food, Kyuhyun playing pranks on Sungmin and Ryeowook and Henry and Zhou Mi looking uncomfortable.

               Earlier today, when the members had left the two to go back home from their stalking, Donghae was complaining to him about his constant teasing and pranks which led to him threatening that if he didn't stop he would be the one to make him suffer.

               If he had known that he would take it so seriously maybe he wouldn't have ignored his threat.

               And when did he learn how to—

               And why the hell did he have to be so good at doing it?

               Eunhyuk briefly wondered where he even got the confidence to execute his teasing. It was almost as if the sudden invitation to go out and eat gave him confidence.  

               At first he had been amused; it was a simple innocent game of footsie under the table. Eunhyuk played along and even smiled every time their feet ended up tangled together after seeing Donghae's flustered features, he knew he could easily win a game against him and kept playing. But as time grew by he seemed to be getting better and Eunhyuk immediately tried to stand up as soon as he realized that he wasn't in control. It didn't work—and so were his attempts to ignore him, his foot started rubbing up and down his leg and around his bare ankles. And when he started sliding his foot higher up his leg—to trickle his sensitive area on his knee, Eunhyuk could feel his face turning red.

               Donghae smirked again, feeling him slowly losing control of his actions; all that mattered was being able to give Eunhyuk a taste of his own medicine; Donghae style.

                Eunhyuk tried to regain control of himself and tried sitting up. He froze when he felt his foot not go up to his knee but settle on his lap, where it was now gently but inexorably driving Eunhyuk to utter destruction. For a moment he let himself lose control to his boyfriend's actions. He then realized that he was sliding down his seat, trying to rock himself against Donghae's heel. His breath becoming pants, he tried again to regain control of himself. But Donghae wasn't so easy to give up and gently but demandingly pushed his foot harder against him. Eunhyuk gasped again feeling extreme pleasure from the way Donghae moved his foot against him; it took all the control he had left not to moan in front of his friends.

                And maybe if they had noticed, Donghae wouldn't be torturing them now, but then again, he didn’t think Donghae would have cared either. Looking at his companions they still seemed to be lost in their conversation which gave Eunhyuk time to debate whether he would disrupt them or not. Another push from underneath silenced his thoughts, he could deal with this for a few more minutes, and then after this gathering he would execute his revenge. Eunhyuk looked into Donghae's brown eyes for the first time since the game of footsie.

                “Game on.” In which Donghae smirked back.

                What both of them didn't notice was that in the middle of the conversation Henry accidentally dropped his fork on the floor. And upon kneeling under the table to retrieve his pen he was met with the uncomfortable sight of what was occurring between the two. They also didn't notice that Henry kept silent for the remainder of the conversation, trying to keep himself pre-occupied with his hands.

                The only thing Eunhyuk did notice was the fact that Henry, whose face was red from blushing, patted him in the shoulder and mumbled a suggestion to wait till everyone left before standing up and heading straight for the bathroom.

 


Happy turkey day everyone! :D It's finally the day where people can eat as much as they want and not feel guilty about it! LOL but I'm probably the only one who can't wait for Black Friday tomorrow! It'll basically be a war within the malls :P I know, this chapter is a little short, but I didn't think it'd be this short when I wrote it down in my notebook lol.Thank you for reading~! ^^