Henry Stalking With the Members

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

               So before you go on and read the edited chapter, I just wanted to let you guys know that I’ll be continuing this story. LOL forget everything what I said earlier before in August (if you can remember what I said) because ideas for this story all of a sudden keep coming into my head so I had to continue it. Sorry for the inconvenience; you can now read the edited version of chapter 8, and hopefully chapter 9 will be up very soon (I actually have the chapters written down in a notebook so it’s easier for me to just type them up! ^^ Enjoy.

 


               All was calm on one Saturday morning in Seoul. Kids were outside with their friends and siblings playing games and enjoying their youth; adults had days off from work; and couples were out on dates. That also meant that Eunhyuk and Donghae went on a date; which also meant that the members were stalking them on their date.

                “Teukie hyung, was it really necessary to wear disguises?” Sungmin asked as he scratched the wig on his head.

                “Well, we can't be seen by ELFs and we certainly can't have Eunhyuk and Donghae see us following them,” Leeteuk said, his own mustache.

                “But why do we have to wear women’s clothes?!” outburst Henry, Sungmin and Ryeowook.

                “I don’t know why you three are complaining, Heechul doesn’t seem to mind,” Leeteuk stated.

                “Well look at him, it looks so natural for him,” Henry stated pointing at Heechul.

                The said Heenim was looking at his reflection in the store window, brushing the knots out of his wig with his fingers and even fixing the bra under his shirt.

tumblr_lofsjzaGyx1qa1d0io1_250.gif

 

                There were even a few guys that passed by and whistled at him, and in response, Hangeng put his arm around him protectively, bringing toward the others. “Should we get going now?”

                “Not yet, if we go out there now, they’ll see us,” Yesung stated.

                “Wait, I have an idea! Why don’t we just split up in groups? It’ll make it even more obvious that we’re here if we stick together like glue,” suggested Kyuhyun.

                “No, we’ll have to stick together; but we can go in pairs and spy on them in different areas near them and travel together when they move from one place to another,” Leeteuk said, basically repeating what Kyuhyun had said.

                “Hyung, that’s what I meant!”

                “Well next time, make your sentences clearer to understand.”

The pairs:

                Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Yesung and Ryeowook. Zhou Mi and Henry. Hangeng and Heechul. Their roles? Play the happy, fighting or lovey dovey couples to fool EunHae.

                Kangin, Leeteuk, Siwon and Kibum play the group of friends playing football.

                Shindong? Well he’s just in the corner with some food . . .

                “Ok everyone in their positions?” asked Leeteuk through the walkie talkie.

                “Yup, we’re ready.”

                “Good, now be careful and remember your roles here.”

                The said couple then came into view. They were wearing sunglasses, hats and face mask as they strolled into the park. They were holding hands as they sat on one of the benches. It just so happens that KyuMin, HanChul, YeWook and ZhouRy also happened to be sitting on the other benches around them. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were pretending to whisper sweet nothings into each other’s ear, but were secretly listening to whatever Eunhyuk and Donghae were saying through the small microphone they planted in Donghae and Eunhyuk’s coats when they weren’t looking.

                On the other side, Yesung and Ryeowook were just having a conversation, not really interested in spying on the couple for they were enjoying the sunny day. Zhou Mi and Henry, sitting in front of the said couple was posing with Henry’s phone, but Henry was actually taking the pictures of the said couple in front.

                Heechul and Hangeng? They were making out on the other bench . . .

                “Hold the camera higher,” Zhou Mi said, as Henry held it up higher and smiled with Zhou Mi to the camera as he snapped the picture of Eunhyuk and Donghae.

                “Oh, aegi-yah! I look weird in this picture! Let’s take another!” Henry said in the most girly voice he could muster and posed again in front of the camera to take another picture of Eunhyuk and Donghae.

                Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at the two in front of them and looked at each other. “Hey Hae, don’t those two look like Zhou Mi and Henry?” whispered Eunhyuk as he eyed the two.

                “Kind of, but the girl sure looks ugly . . .” whispered Donghae.

                Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were listening couldn’t help but giggle at the reply, whereas Henry and Zhou Mi were clueless at the moment.

                Suddenly a football came hurtling at the two and Donghae quickly ducked and covered Eunhyuk under him to dodge the flying football. Henry took this as the chance to snap photos. He could see Leeteuk and the others approach them.

                “Oh, I’m so sorry! This one here doesn’t know how to aim!” Leeteuk said in a deeper pitch. He was ‘glaring’ over at Kangin, hinting that he was the one who ‘poorly aimed’ the ball. Leeteuk scratched his mustache.

                “Not my fault you can't catch!” Kangin replied, in a higher pitch though. He was wearing sunglasses and a fake beard.

                “Ah, no it’s okay,” Donghae replied as he smiled at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk gladly returned it and sneaked a peck on his cheek as the four walked away (in other words, stayed behind them a few feet away without the couple noticing).

                The others (excluding HanChul and YeWook) quickly caught the action. “Thanks for saving me my black knight,” Eunhyuk thanked, giving him cute gummy smile. Donghae pecked him on the lips. “Anytime.”

                Suddenly, the shrill ringing of a bell broke the silence. “Ice cream, get your ice cream!” A man in white pants and a shirt with a bow tie said. The others turned to the man and their jaw nearly dropped. It was Shindong in an ice cream man uniform and he was pushing a cart full of ice cream.

                “Did Shindong steal the ice cream cart from the ice cream man?” asked Kibum to Siwon.

                “It’s possible . . .”

                “Hey, Hyukkie? You want some ice cream?” Donghae asked.

                Eunhyuk nodded and got up, “I’ll pay. Does strawberry ice cream sound good?” Donghae nodded and Eunhyuk walked over to Shindong. “Um, one strawberry ice cream cone please?”

                “Would you like any toppings?” Shindong asked in a Mokpo accent.

                “Uh, no thanks. Wait is that a Mokpo accent I hear?” Eunhyuk asked, curiously.

                “Yes, I was born and raised there for twelve years before I moved to Seoul,” Shindong lied. Eunhyuk called Donghae over. “Hey Hae, the Ahjussi here is from Mokpo!”

                “Kurae? Which part of Mokpo?”

                “Near the Yeongsan River,” Shindong answered, scooping the ice cream in the cone. “Here you go. That would be 2,300 won please.”

                “That cheap?” Eunhyuk asked, handing over the money.

                “Would you like to pay more? Ok then, I raise it to 4,300 won then,” Shindong said, his hand out for more payment. Eunhyuk shook his head.

                “Sorry, I was only joking!” Eunhyuk said, taking the ice cream cone and giving it to Donghae.

                “But I wasn’t,” Shindong replied. Eunhyuk quickly walked away with Donghae and sat under an oak tree. Donghae had already started the ice cream.

                “Oh, Hae it’s starting to drip on one side!” Eunhyuk claimed and the other side. Right now, they looked as if they were making out with the ice cream cone in front of them. (A/N: LOL lucky ice cream cone XD) Immediately, Henry went on to take the pictures.

                “Uh-oh, hyung, my memory is going to run out!” Henry stated. Siwon tossed his phone to the maknae.

                “Here, use mine.”

                Quickly, Henry the camera and continued his job, occasionally recording them when he was getting tired. It wasn’t long before the ice cream cone was devoured and the couple was at it again with their make out session.

                “Hm, even in public they do this . . .” Leeteuk said.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

                Eunhyuk and Donghae were now in a small café for a small meal. Even after face, they do have to eat something other than each other. Immediately, Super Junior decided to dress up as butlers and even as some customers in the café.

                “What do you want to eat Hae?” Eunhyuk asked, looking at the menu.

                “Um, chicken doritang,” Donghae said, “And some rest stop gamja.”

                “Waiter!” Eunhyuk called and Kibum came over in a wig, mustache and side burns.

                “Can I help you sir?” Kibum asked.

                “Um, two orders of rest stop gamja, one order of chicken doritang and one order of Jajangmyun,” Eunhyuk said, closing the menu and giving it to Kibum. He took it.

                “Anything to drink?”

                “Club soda would be nice.” Kibum wrote down the order, and bowed to the two. He quickly tapped the shoulder of a real waiter in the café and gave the order.

                “The order is for that couple over there,” Kibum said, pointing to Eunhyuk and Donghae. The waiter nodded, confused at first before he quickly took the order and gave it to the chef.

                It wasn’t long before the food was finished and this time, Siwon took the food. “I got it.” He made his way over to the couple and handed them the food and drinks. Eunhyuk and Donghae were too engrossed in their conversation that Siwon took the chance to snap pictures of them before he cleared his throat. “Your food sirs.”

                “Ah, Kamsahamnida,” Donghae thanked as Siwon walked away. The two quickly started to eat. A few tables away, the rest of Super Junior were there spying on the two. The said couple was actually feeding each other now, giving the epitome of a boyfriend and girlfriend out on their first date.

                “Henry, the camera!” Leeteuk instructed.

                “Yah, it’s Siwon hyung who has the camera, not me!”

                “Well Siwon, the camera!”

                Siwon was already on it. He was snapping pictures like no tomorrow and even recording the two. “Hyung, my memory will run out soon.”

                “We have like eleven other phones here hyung, I don’t think it matters,” Kyuhyun said with an eye roll. Siwon kicked him softly and continued.

                “Hyungs, I’m starting to think we have no lives . . .” Henry said, sighing.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                “Quickly, plug your iPhone in!” Sungmin exclaimed. Siwon and Henry plugged theirs in, into the Mac computer and the pictures and videos they took shown up on the screen.

                “Wow that’s a lot . . .” Zhou Mi stated. If you’re wondering, the members were all in some dark room in their dorm. They were all huddled around the computer to look at the pictures and videos and immediately started to place them into categories: Eunhyuk seme and Donghae seme.

                Results? Eunhyuk seme: 55; Donghae seme: 55. Basically, the two were about the same. The other members looked at Leeteuk, unsure of what to do.

                “Looks like we’ll have to keep stalking them hyung . . .” mentioned Ryeowook. Leeteuk let out a frustrated sigh and glared at the screen. “Are they still out?”

                Shindong quickly looked out and nodded. “But they should be coming home soon—”

                “Guys~ we’re back~!” called out Donghae.

                “Hide the iPhone!!!” Hangeng whispered urgently, and Siwon and Henry unplugged it once again, showing a black screen on the Mac.

                “Guys, where are you?” called out Eunhyuk.

                “Uh, just a minute hyung,” Kyuhyun replied. He turned to the others and whispered. “Okay, whatever you do, don’t act like we were watching videos of them from today.”

                The others nodded and everyone came out of the dark room one by one. Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. “What were you 13 doing in a dark room?” Eunhyuk then gave them all a wicked and suggestive gaze. “Oh so you guys finally ed huh?”

                The members only shook their heads at the erted anchovy and Donghae spoke. “No, but seriously, what were you all doing in there?”

                “Well, we for sure weren’t watching videos of you two,” Henry said awkwardly, trying to act nonchalant. Kyuhyun face palmed and Zhou Mi just patted his head, his own way of telling him to ‘shut the hell up now’ in a nice way.

                The EunHae couple only nodded slowly. “Okay . . . well what’s dinner? We’re pretty much starving.”

                But you guys ate just an hour ago and you guys are already hungry? Not to mention you guys probably face again on the way home, all the members thought, but smiled anyway. “We were going to eat out. You guys want to join?”

                “Manager Hyung is going to pay for it,” stated Kyuhyun. Almost magically, their manager appeared and gave Kyuhyun a weird gaze. “As if, paying for fifteen people and one that happens to be Shindong? Uh no thanks.”

                “Hey, I slimmed down!” Shindong argued. “But your appetite is the same.”

                Kyuhyun glared at their manager hyung and he flinched. “You will pay for us, right hyung?”

2451428_orig-jpg.8726

 

               “Good.” Kyuhyun said, smiling innocently. Well, he isn’t called the evil maknae for nothing. “Kaja~! ^^”

tumblr_m8ljp5WS5o1rx0rs8o3_1280.jpg

               The members followed behind the evil maknae and dragged along their manager as they piled into the car. Kyuhyun took out his phone and texted the members besides Eunhyuk and Donghae.

To members,

                Ready to start part two of the stalking? >:)

 


Well like I said above, I have chapter 9 written down in a notebook but since I have A LOT of stories I still need to update, I probably won't have chapter 9 up until next week or in two weeks, hope you will be willing to wait~! Thanks for reading~!