To the Beach! Part 1

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

            It was Saturday morning and the Super Junior members had a day off today. Oddly enough, the dorm was quiet and the members were unwilling to move. Well you can’t blame them, it was summer so it meant that the dorm was over ninety degrees, and to make it worse, the air conditioner wasn’t working.

             Everyone looked dead as they laid down wherever on the floor and looked up to the ceiling. But the one who looked dead the most was Henry. His vision seems to blur a bit and he can’t open his eyes fully, making them look smaller than they already are. He had dark circles under his eyes and he looked paler than usual. He looked almost zombie-like.

             “Henry you ok? You look awful today,” Ryeowook asked, glancing over the maknae. Henry nodded.

             “Yeah I’m fine, I wasn’t able to get much sleep last night though,” Henry replied sleepily. No thanks to Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung, Henry thought as he attempted to keep his eyes open. But almost as if everyone could read his mind, they all glanced toward the EunHae couple who was pretending to look busy to dodge any questioning.

              Looks like the maknae finally knows, everyone thought. Leeteuk was giving Eunhyuk and Donghae a glare. He knows all about their ‘sessions’ every week if not every day and he for sure told them to be careful about doing their business whenever Henry is around.

              Now that the innocent maknae isn’t as innocent before, there’s basically no one in Super Junior that’s innocent. For some reason, Leeteuk wanted to keep Henry innocent from this kind of stuff. Sure Ryeowook was pretty innocent, but he knows more than he lets on. Sure it’s weird, but that’s our beloved Teukie leader.

              “Aish~ it’s like a freaking sauna in here,” Heechul complained, using a fan to fan himself. “Why don’t we just go to the beach today? It’s better than staying in here.”

              “The beach?” Leeteuk repeated. The other members sat up and looked at each other with nods and grins.

              “Why not? We have a day off today anyway,” Siwon reasoned.

              “C’mon Teukie please~?!” The members started to pout and tried their best in aegyo. It wasn’t good but due to the heat and the strong agreement from the members, he had no choice to but to give in.

              “Arasso, arasso, but you guys got to be careful—” The members shot up from their positions and immediately went to their respective rooms to get ready.

              “—or else we’d get spotted by fans . . .” Leeteuk finished dejectedly. He slumped forward, shaking his head before smiling. Aigo, today’s going to be a loooong day.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                Vivid scenery was unfolding itself before the members of Super Junior as they stood in the hot soft sand. On the beach, children were running here and there, gathering choice pebbles, shells and seaweeds.

                Others were busy digging sand to catch little crabs which in no time darted into their sand holes. Groups of holiday-makers were sitting under large beach umbrellas, eating crabs and clams while others were in their bathing suits sunbathing on the beach or swimming in the sea. They too could not resist the temptation to take off their clothes and put on their swimming trunks and then plunging into the sea.

                But considering that they are famous hallyu stars, they couldn’t do that or else their peaceful and relaxing day off would turn into a nightmare of hiding and running from crazed fans.

                “We need to find a secluded spot to put our stuff,” Kibum stated.

                “FOUND ONE!” Sungmin shouted, running over to an area where there were barely any people. All you saw were a few couples on the beach, sand and water; the perfect place for the Super Junior members to disrupt its peaceful environment.

                Siwon, Shindong, Kangin and Eunhyuk were carrying the food, blankets and umbrellas while the others held their own stuff. Setting everything up, the kids (A/N: lol you should know who the kids are in Super Junior! ^^) quickly took off their shirts, showing their built bodies before running into the water.

                Being the diva, Heechul sat on the beach mat, wearing a baby pink beach robe that had hot pink flowers on it. “Yah, you, Choi Siwon, put up the beach umbrella. I don’t want to get sun burn.”

                “Anniyo~ bobo first hyung~!” Siwon whined, holding the beach umbrella in his hands. He turned his head to the side to indicate which cheek he wanted to be kissed on. Heechul deadpanned.

                “Yah, why don’t you ask Kibum for one after you put up the umbrella?”

                Siwon shook his head and stomped his feet a bit cutely. “Pali~!” Heechul hit him on the arm and told him to stop it. “Hyung, hit me some more~.”

                “You really are love deficient,” Heechul stated, snatching the beach umbrella from his hands before placing it near the beach mat. “Now what was so hard about putting the umbrella here?”

                Siwon pouted and went to Kibum, tackling him to the ground with a hug. But the hug put Siwon and Kibum in an awkward position on the beach, well awkward for Kibum. Siwon was practically straddling him as Kibum laid on his side.

 

                “Hyung can you get off please?” Kibum said calmly. Siwon shook his head.

                “Anniyo~, Heechul hyung won’t kiss me so I’m hugging you instead.”

                Kibum frowned a bit at that statement and couldn’t help but feel a bit weird. So I’m only his second choice? “But hyung, people will get the wrong idea . . .”

                “Doesn’t matter. It’s only us members and a few couples.”

Kibum sighed a bit and let him straddle him. He smiled a bit as Siwon pretty much just hugged him tightly around the neck. Hard to believe, but yes, Kibum did smile.

                Hangeng decided to sit next to his wife on the beach mat, keeping him company. He had his arm around Heechul’s shoulders and Heechul took that as a sign to lay his head on his shoulder. Ryeowook was setting out the food just in case anyone would get hungry or thirsty. Leeteuk was on a beach chair, under another beach umbrella, a straw hat covering his face as he slept. Everyone else was in the water playing.

                “Kyuhyun-ah!” Sungmin called, making the evil maknae turn to look at him.

                “Bwoh—” His words were cut short when Sungmin suddenly splashed cold sea water in his face. “Yah, do you want to die?!”

                “You can try to kill me if you can catch me!” Sungmin declared; taking off to run along the shore as Kyuhyun took off after him. Henry, who was playing beach volleyball with Kangin, Shindong and Zhou Mi, happened to see the scene and couldn’t help the thought that Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked like some couple having fun trying to catch each other on the beach.

                Hm, now I know why fans consider them as an OTP . . . Henry thought.

                “Henry the ball!!” Zhou Mi yelled. Henry looked up in time, only to get hit in the face with the beach ball. “Well I tried to warn you.”

                “Henry what are you looking at? We’re playing a game here you know!” Kangin stated, giving a mischievous grin. Henry picked up the ball; rubbing his nose a bit and he hit the ball back over the net.

                “I’m going to play in the water a bit hyungs. I don’t think I’m fully awake yet to play.”

                “Okay, but if you want to join in the game again, you’re always welcome.”

                “I’ll keep that in mind hyung.”

                Henry started strolling toward the water, passing by Yesung who was in the sand, burying himself up to the waist and playing with a crab he happened to find. Ignoring that scene next to him, he walked closer to the sea until the water came up to his ankles. In a distance, he could see Eunhyuk and Donghae swimming toward each other.

                “Huh, they really are the fishes of Super Junior,” Henry mumbled. The two were freestyle swimming and from Henry’s point of view, they looked like fishes jumping out of the water.

                They were swimming to a huge rock and Henry thought that they were going there for some alone time; he was right. The two hoisted themselves up and out the water and basically just sandwiched themselves together looking out to the sea. Donghae’s arms were around Eunhyuk’s waist and his chin was rested on his shoulder. Pretty much, the couple was finding some serene alone time as the two had content smiles on their faces.

                “Hey Henry what are you looking at?” Zhou Mi was suddenly popped up next to him, giving the poor maknae a mini heart attack.

                “Oh my God hyung you scared me!”

                “Yah Henry, don’t use God’s name in vain!” Siwon yelled.

                “Why shouldn’t he?” Heechul asked, looking at Siwon.

                “Yah, just because you’re an atheist doesn’t mean I can’t convert you to Christianity!” Siwon stated, taking out his bible from his bag. Henry sighed and looked back at Zhou Mi.

                “Well, look out to the sea and you’ll know.”

                Zhou Mi looked and saw the EunHae couple face on top of a rock. He quickly looked away and asked the one question that everyone wanted to ask, “So you know that their relationship is one of a REALLY intimate one right?”

                Henry just nodded as Zhou Mi continued to ask. “Why do you even watch them? I know for sure you don’t want to witness them making love, now do you? Because if you do, you can always ask Eunhyuk for that site he always goes on to—”

                “I’ll pass on that . . .”

                “Then what’s your reason for watching their every move? I have a feeling you weren’t out hanging out with Amber yesterday.”

                To tell the truth, Henry really didn’t know the reason himself. Maybe it was because he was jealous? Nah, Henry knows for sure he’s straight as an arrow, with a few bents here and there but still straight. He guessed that it mostly had to do with the fact that he was curious. After all, he’s new to the world of , and he never expected it to come from his own members. And for sure he was curious about who was the top in the EunHae relationship. The past events had caused him to get confused even more about the answer to the question.

                “Well, let’s just say I’m interested in knowing who’s the seme in their relationship.”

                Zhou Mi raised an eyebrow. “The seme? Oh you mean who’s the top right?” Henry nodded. “Well don’t dwell on it too much Henry, you may go crazy looking for the answer.”

                Before Henry even had the chance to reply, Ryeowook cut him off. “Hyungs, Kyuhyun, Kibum and Henry! It’s time to eat! Someone get Donghae and Eunhyuk off that rock or else their food will get eaten!”

                “I got them,” Kangin stated, swimming toward the couple who was still in the middle of their make out session.

                The members were practically gathered around the plates of food Ryeowook was able to pack on such a short notice, and even ordered some food from the nearby rows of beach shacks. Everyone was pretty hungry from playing for the last two hours which meant that the food would be there one minute and gone the next.

                “Aish, I’m still hungry,” Hangeng complained, putting his plate down. Everyone nodded in agreement as they looked at each other, unsure of what to do now.

                “How about we just eat at one of the beach shacks?” Shindong suggested. Leader Teukie shook his head.

                “No, it’s too risky. We could be spotted by fans.”

                “It won’t hurt to try right? I mean, if we enter an empty beach shack right now, it shouldn’t be a problem,” Eunhyuk reasoned. Leeteuk looked at him and Eunhyuk just gave him a gummy smile.

                The members looked back at the leader, looking for permission. Rolling his eyes, he got up, dusting off his swimming trunks and ushered them to follow him. Getting up in joy, the others followed behind him, being careful to not get spotted by fans.

♦♦♦♦♦

                The members smiled as they munched onto one of those extremely large cookies that the beach shack sold. "Kamsahamnida!" They called to the young girl at the register as they stepped back outside into the sun. The sun was still high in the air, shining brightly. The water was sparkling beautiful like a glittering diamond.

                "Hey guys! There’s going to be a fireworks show tonight at 8pm!" Sungmin claimed, pointing at one of those huge posters on the lamp post.

                “Chinja?” Everyone gathered around the poster. “Oh, it’s the beach’s 10th anniversary after its opening.”

                “Hyung, can we stay to watch the fireworks? Please~?” Everyone begged. Leeteuk closed his eyes and rubbed his temples a bit. It was nice to be leader, but sometimes, it gets annoying whenever they would beg for something almost every five minutes in your ear.

                “Is no even a choice to the question?”

                “Nope~!” Everyone chorused, high fiving each other in triumph.

                After that, they all walked back to their place carefully and eventually, the members were having a competition on building sand castles. Leeteuk, Kangin and Kibum didn’t want to participate so it was four groups of three, attempting to build their sand castles.

                The groups were separated to this: 1) Heechul, Hangeng and Shindong; 2) Yesung, Ryeowook and Zhou Mi; 3) Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Henry; 4) Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae.

                Heechul’s group had finally finished theirs and was only working on the minor details at the moment.

                “Whoa hyung! It’s huge!” As everyone marveled over the large sand castle, volleyball came hurtling at it, destroying the once amazing sand castle. Of course Heechul's proud and excited face contorted into an angry scowl. "Ok! Whose am I kicking for destroying our castle!?" He growled, turning to look at a group of people who were approaching.

                "Did you say you were gonna kick our asses? I highly doubt that." One guy laughed obnoxiously. It was a group of foreigners so they didn’t recognize Super Junior, but they knew Korean. “I doubt someone who looks like a girl could.”

                Heechul stared him down. "Did he just doubt me?" He huffed.

                "Heechul, you really shouldn't get into fights." Shindong placed his hand on Heechul's shoulder. "Yeah, listen to the Fat-a-potamis." The guy chuckled. "Did he just call me a Fat-a-potamis?" Shindong narrowed his eyes. "I got this." Heechul suddenly smiled sweetly.

                "Do you want your ball back?" He asked, picking up the slightly beat-up volleyball. "Well yes, that's why we came over here. Toss it over already," the guy scoffed, rolling his eyes. Heechul's sweet smile turned into a smirk. "Are you sure?"

                "You might not want to answer that," Hangeng piped up, reaching for the volleyball.

                "Oh no, no! I want to hear his answer." Heechul moved farther away from Hangeng, holding onto the ball for dear life. "Yes! I am sure, now give it here!" The guy commanded.

                 "Alright." Heechul nodded. He tossed it up, as it came falling down, he swung his arm back and smacked the out of it with most of his strength. He watched in amusement as the ball was beamed over to the guy, smashing against his chest. He laughed out loud when he was thrown to the ground.

                  "You !" One girl stepped forward. Heechul frowned at the red-headed girl.

                  "Hey, he did say he might not want to answer that," Heechul answered, shrugging to Hangeng. The red-headed girl glared at Heechul before her eyes flickered over to Hangeng.

                  Heechul's eyebrows rose up. "Uh-ha-ha, no!" He laughed sourly, knowing the kind of look the girl was giving him. He grabbed onto Hangeng's arm protectively. "Sorry, he's mine!" Heechul scowled defensively. The red-headed snorted, smiling as if she was full of herself, she probably was.

                  "Tell her!!" Heechul whined childishly. Hangeng was about to reply when Leeteuk interrupted him.

                  "Stop acting like a child," Leeteuk stated, looking at Heechul. Everyone’s eyes were now on all the commotion.

                  "I am not acting like a child. I am simply telling this that he is MY man!" Heechul huffed.

                  "Call me a one more time and see what I do!" The red-head growled angrily.

                  "Bit-" Heechul began before Siwon clamped his hand over his mouth. "Look. We really don't want a fight. If we allow you two to fight, you'll end up in the hospital, believe me, he's a demon in disguise,” Siwon intercepted.

                  “Yah, just because I’m an atheist, doesn’t mean you can call me a demon in disguise!” Heechul muffled into Siwon’s hand.

                  Ryeowook stepped forward. They were curious as to what he was doing. "We're all here to enjoy our summer and see the fireworks, right? How about instead of fighting, we try to get to know each other?" He smiled.

                 The opposing group stared him down. "Alright then, why don't you introduce yourself?" The guy who had been knocked down by Heechul had puffed out.

                 Ryeowook and the group introduced themselves. And they found out that the six people were Ray, Hojo, J.T, Reia, Mami, and Yuna. They were Japanese. Heechul did not like the red-head now known as Reia. He didn't care how much Ryeowook wanted them to get along. Anyone who tried to flirt with Hangeng will end up with several broken bones.

                "Why don't we have a game of volleyball?" Reia smirked, bouncing the beat up volleyball in her hand. "Sure. How about Siwon, Donghae, and I against you, Mami, and Yuna?" Heechul smirked, leaning forward with his hands on his hips.

                "Sounds like fun." Reia grinned widely.

                "It sure does. It'll be even more fun when we kick your ." Heechul grinned back. "Oh. Believe me; you won't be kicking anyone's ." Reia laughed out. "Don't be so sure, Siwon is quite the athlete, believe it or not." Heechul retorted.

                "We'll see."

                "So we shall . . ."

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Well chapter three is finally up! ^^ Sorry if you guys waited so long. I was kinda busy with buying school supplies and clothes. Well this chapter wasn't all EunHae, so I hope you guys didn't mind. And I apologize that there wasn't much fluff at the end of this chapter, nor was there much of Henry trying to stalk any of the OTPs; I was trying to take a little break from it because too much fluff could get me a bit jumbled up and get writer's block. And I tried making this chapter fun, so I hope you liked it ^^ Please comment and tell me what you think; Thank you! ^^