To the Beach! Part 2

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

 

              "Yah Donghae, it's all you!" Heechul noted as he watched the beat-up volleyball soar closest to Donghae.

              "Got it!" Donghae brushed off the warning and jumped up and gave the ball a hard smack, sending it back where it came from.

              The battered ball nearly touched the net, until Siwon jumped up and sent it on its way. "Woo! In your face !" Heechul grinned, giving Siwon a high-five.

               “Would you shut the hell up!? The game isn't over,” Reia huffed from the other side.

               "Oh, but it will be!" Heechul shouted back, doing a quick dance.

               "Mami! Yuna!" Reia barked.

               "Nani? How the hell were we supposed to know they were actually good?" Mami, the one with the dark brown short bob-cut hair, said in Japanese.

               "Why can't we just all be friends?" Yuna whined. "Shut up Yuna," Reia sighed. "We can be friends after this game, if you'd like!" Heechul called out, smiling his signature smirk.

                "That would be nice." Yuna nodded her head.

                The members were watching the game, and they already knew that Siwon and Donghae would kick in the game. But they had no idea Heechul would be good at it too.

                “With Siwon on their team, it’s practically a give in that Heechul’s team would win," Yesung noted, watching the scene play out.

                “Wait, isn’t it part of Korean culture that the guys must let the girls win out of respect?” Henry asked, tilting his head to the side. Leeteuk nodded.

                “It is, but in this case, it’s a must-win game so Heechul doesn’t want to hold back,” Leeteuk stated. Henry nodded in understanding and continued to watch the game.

                “It looks like Mami and Yuna could get along with Heechul,” Hangeng observed, smiling at Heechul every time his team won a point.

                “I don't know about Reia though," Hojo popped up.

                "I can see why,” Kangin grumbled sourly.

                "Hey! Hey. Reia is not that bad! Your Heechul  isn’t the sweetest one in the bunch either!" Ray snapped from his spot next to J.T.

                 Everyone just stared at him. "Well, that may be true. But I think Heechul has a far better, likable personality than Reia," Kyuhyun stated, smirking as Ray seemed to become more annoyed.

                 "That's not true," Ray grumbled.

                 "Take the game for example. Heechul is having fun, Reia is getting angry," Kyuhyun pointed out, gesturing to the sight in front of them. Heechul was laughing un-controllably as he dived for the ball. He managed to send it flying over the net, it landed without much noise in the sand.

                 "Damn it!" Reia shrieked, losing the game.

                 “Heechul would be angry too if he lost the game," Ray remarked.

                 “ . . .No, he wouldn't. He might stick his tongue out, but wouldn't throw a fit, like Reia is right now," Hangeng defended his wife, nodding toward Reia’s direction who was stomping her feet and kicking sand everywhere.

                 "Whoa now! Calm down. It's just a game." Donghae tried to calm the girl down.

                 "What's your damage? Stop being such a sore-loser." Heechul rolled his eyes, hands propped on his hips as they watched Reia react with anger.

                 Reia picked up a handful of sand, pulled back Heechul’s swimming trunks and dropped the sand in the material, before letting it slip out her hand, snapping back against Heechul's skin. Heechul looked disturbed and annoyed. "Oh, so that's the way you want to play? Fine," Heechul spoke calmly.

                Without bothering with the sand that was scratching at his , he grabbed Reina's arm and yanked the girl up, allowing her to fall on his shoulder. "Ama!" Reia cursed as Heechul began to walk towards the water. "What the hell are you going to do!?" Reia screeched as Heechul carried her weight.

               "What do you think he's going to do?" Ray started to stand up, in order to stop Heechul.

               "He's not going to hurt her," Ryeowook reassured Ray.

               "Let her get what's coming to her. It'll be funny." Hojo grinned.

               Without much of a warning, Heechul heaved Reia over his shoulder, tossing her into the water. Several other people watched as the red-head soared through the air, and then landed with a large splash in the sparkling blue water.

               "Tch. How rude!" Heechul shouted while walking back towards the changing areas. Siwon picked up a towel from Heechul’s bag and followed after him with Donghae, Mami and Yuna behind him.

                After that, Ray went to retrieve Reia, who was steaming mad, and everyone else just sat as they watched Reia throw another tantrum.

                Well she had it coming to her, Heenim does not tolerate rudeness, everyone thought. Donghae immediately went toward his anchovy who greeted him with a huge smile.

                “You did great Donghae! Totally kicked in the game,” Eunhyuk gloated. Donghae smiled as Eunhyuk pulled him into a hug and patted his head, letting his fingers run through his hair.

                “Thanks Hyukkie,” Donghae said. “Does it deserve a winning kiss?” Eunhyuk gladly fulfilled his request and wrapped his arms around Donghae’s waist and Donghae wrapping his around Eunhyuk’s neck. Looks like another make out session is on its way. The members who were next to the two decided it was best to sit around them so that they were blocked from Henry’s sight.

                But for once, Henry wasn’t actually looking at the EunHae couple; he took Zhou Mi’s advice from before and decided not to dwell on his question, well just for today anyway.

                Before anyone could say anything, Siwon's voice rang out. "Hyung! You might want to—!" His sentence was cut off when Heechul suddenly landed on top of Hangeng, knocking the wind out of him.

                "I tried to warn you," Siwon smiled apologetically, arriving on the scene.

                "It's alright, I don’t mind," Hangeng beamed, his left arm snaking around Heechul’s waist.

                "Where is Reia?" Heechul chimed sweetly.

                “Don’t act like what you did back there to Reia didn’t happen,” Kangin smirked. Kyuhyun high fived Heechul.

                “Good job hyung didn’t know you had it in you.”

                “Why thank you,” Heechul thanked, hugging Hangeng tighter. Hangeng only smiled and turned around to hug him properly.

                On the other side, Henry was with the others along with Mami and Yuna. Henry caught Mami staring at Donghae (who happened to have stopped making out with Eunhyuk once they remembered they were in public), her eyes wandering up and down his figure. Up. Down. Up. Down. Donghae didn't notice, but Eunhyuk did and he was not pleased. Not pleased at all.

                Henry raised an eyebrow. This may not end well . . .

                This is where Eunhyuk’s left arm comes up, grabbing his chin and jerked him up to him, slamming his lips against his. He smirked knowingly at Mami's annoyed face. Donghae leaned away, face the color of scarlet.

                "What's with the sudden affection?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

                "No reason," he answered, his eyes flickering over to Mami for a quick second. Weird. Usually girls would stay from a man if they found out they were gay, but Mami just seemed more determined to get Donghae.

                “Hey are you guys watching the fireworks tonight?” Hojo asked all of a sudden. Zhou Mi nodded.

                “Yeah, why ask?”

                “Really? How about we watch the fireworks together?” J.T. asked. The members looked at each other, contemplating whether they should or not. Considering the reasons, they didn’t know who they are so they’re no threat. There’s also quite nice (except for a few people; but hey, if any trouble started, it’s fifteen against six).

                “Uh, sure, we could,” Leeteuk answered. Mami beamed at the answer and turned to Donghae.

                “Donghae, I was wondering if I could sit next to you during the fireworks,” Mami asked, blushing red. Donghae blinked once. Twice. Three times before answering.

                “Uh, I’m flattered Mami but I’m sitting next to Hyukkie. Sorry,” Donghae said, furrowing his eyebrows at her. Mami tilted her head.

                “But wouldn’t he be sitting on one side?  I could sit on the other side?” Mami suggested. She was desperate to just sit next to him.

                “Oh—”

                “Sorry but Henry will be sitting next to him,” Eunhyuk intercepted. He was giving her a cold smile but Mami just clicked her tongue in annoyance.

                “Who are you to tell me that? He can speak can’t he?” Mami retorted. Eunhyuk glanced over at Henry and Henry immediately knew what to do.

                “Uh, sorry, but I am sitting next to hyung during the fireworks,” Henry said, rubbing the back of his neck. Donghae shrugged, and just turned his attention back to Eunhyuk.

                “Wow, so there are two es in this group,” Kyuhyun muttered to the others. They nodded in agreement as they saw Mami look ready to kill. She got up and turned her nose in the air, walking away from the three. She went over to Reia, conversing with her for the moment. The other members looked at Yuna. She was the only sane and normal out of the girls. Well at least they hoped.

                “Hey, hey hyung, what was that all about? I was supposed to sit next to Zhou Mi during the fireworks.” Henry looked at him. Eunhyuk looked over at Mami and answered.

                “Well you’re smart Henry. I’m sure you saw Mami look at Donghae, you know, the way fan girls always look at us,” Eunhyuk stated.

                Henry watched as Eunhyuk’s fingers were in Donghae’s hair as the known fishy was sleeping comfortably on his lap. Looks like he’s watching them again; and sitting next to them during the fireworks would cause him to pay attention to them instead of the fireworks.

                Aish, how did I end up in this situation?

♦7 pm on the beach ~ an hour before the fireworks♦

                “Oh look! They're setting up the lights and the music,” Siwon pointed out, nodding his head towards the scene of employees setting up a DJ station and the disco lights.

                “Come on Kyuhyun-ah! Let’s go!” Sungmin insisted, dragging Kyuhyun along with him.

                “No hyung! You know I can’t dance!” Kyuhyun complained, attempting to get away from his grip. But Sungmin held on to his arm tightly before they made it to the dance floor where other beach goers had already started to dance.

                One by one, the other members started to join in on the dancing. But only a few were able to since if all of them were to dance, it’d probably cause a riot. Luckily, the beach goers there didn’t recognize them, it was dark after all and everyone else was just focused on dancing.

                Eunhyuk and Donghae for sure went there to dance, Shindong and Heechul too. Henry and Zhou Mi also happened to tag along, with Mami and J.T. behind them.

                Mami had made sure that she was dancing in front of Donghae and tried to seduce him with her dancing. The result? Well Donghae wasn’t even looking at her from the start. His eyes were only on Eunhyuk who happened to be dancing to their newly released song, “y, Free & Single.”

                Mami glared a bit and pulled on Donghae’s hand to get his attention. “Donghae, do you want to dance?”

                “Well . . .” Donghae trailed off softly. He could see Eunhyuk freeze a bit when he overheard that. “Sure. Why not?” Donghae gave into Mami's big puppy dog eyes. He kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek when Mami started to pull him deeper into the crowd. “It'll be fine,” He whispered lightly.

                Henry and Zhou Mi, who also saw what happened, looked at Eunhyuk. “Do you trust her?” Henry asked Eunhyuk.

                “Not at all.” Eunhyuk shook his head.

                “Well let's just hope this ends well.”

                 The music turned to a faster beat. And everyone went along with the beat, matching it quite nicely. Everything was normal . . . until Mami took it upon herself to grind her against Donghae.

                  Donghae completely stopping dancing when he felt her on him. Did that just seriously happen? He kept asking himself. Mami was trying too hard to show him how much appeal she has and causing herself to look like a . Just when Donghae was about to pull away from her, he was suddenly being yanked away. Donghae turned to look at his captor, to see Eunhyuk leading him out of the crowd of dancing figures.

                  “Hi Eunhyuk.” He weakly greeted him.

                  “You know why I'm pulling you away,” Eunhyuk growled as he stopped at his spot, sat down, dragging Donghae with him. The others who weren’t dancing sat with the same shocked looks. Once more Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around his waist and yanked him back against his chest.

                Henry and Zhou Mi just stood there as Mami started stomping her foot a bit when she realized Donghae wasn’t there anymore. Those two also had seen what happened and they didn’t know what to make of the situation.

                To say they were shocked was an understatement, considering that she had already known that Donghae was not interested in her; seeing that Donghae was obviously in a close relationship with Eunhyuk.

                “Hyung, you did see what just happened there right?” Henry asked. Zhou Mi nodded. Henry looked back at the EunHae couple and saw the two hugging. Right now and the scene from before, it made it looked like Eunhyuk was the boyfriend in their relationship. He was protective and he definitely was one not to play with.

                Slowly one by one, everyone had gone back to their spots on the beach for it was almost time for the fireworks. Everyone had their eyes of Mami who acted like that little incident a while ago had never happened.

                “Uh Mami, what the hell was that back there a while ago?” Donghae asked, breaking the silence.

                “Well wasn’t it obvious?” Mami asked, tilting her head innocently.

                “Well yeah, but I’m pretty sure you know he’s in a relationship with Eunhyuk,” Henry said, hinting at what he’s getting at.

                “I know.”

                “So you do know that he’s gay?” Everyone asked, looking at Mami. She nodded.

                “Of course I knew, or else I wouldn’t have done all that,” Mami said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Everyone except Reia, Hojo, Yuna, J.T. and Ray looked surprised.

                “Then why go after him? You are a girl right?” Heechul retorted. Reia rolled her eyes this time.

                “This coming from a guy who looks like a girl.”

                “ please. You’re only hating because I’m prettier than you,” Heechul said, flipping his imaginary hair. Before she even attempted to hit him, Ray held her hands back as everyone looked back at Mami for her answer.

                Mami only looked at Yuna, who sighed and looked at the members. “That’s because Mami’s gay too.” Cue the confused faces. “He’s a transvestite. Reia’s one too.”

                Gradually, that information sunk into the members. Gathering their belongings carefully, they immediately ran back to the van, creeped out by the fact that they only now found out that Reia and Mami were transvestites. Forgetting all about the fireworks, they just wanted to get home fast.

                Shindong sighed and face palmed as he looked up to the roof of the van blankly. “Aish~ and to think I actually thought Mami was hot . . .”

The members' response? ↓ 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgFTBAX37snAWEojK46Kh

 

 


Well chapter four is up; sorry if it seems kind of rush. I don't think I'd be able to update this story tomorrow like I wanted so I decided to put it up now. I'll do better in the next chapter. Thanks for reading~! ^^ (P.S. btw how does the poster look for the story? Lol you don't have to answer that question XD It took quite some time but I finally finished it ^^)