Happy Birthday Kibum!

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

 

 

(A/N: This is the story that will continue with the OTP moments once "Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship?" is finished: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/259595/consider-yourselves-kitties-comedy-romance-superjunior-you-superjunior15 it will have KyuMin, EunHae, SiBum, KangTeuk, YeWook and HanChul moments as soon as this story is complete; so subscribe if you want)

                Siwon slowly came out of his bedroom as he carefully closed the door behind him, not wanting to wake up the sleeping Snow White inside. He stealthily made his way to the living room where the rest of the members were gathered. Sungmin quietly gestured him over.

                “Is he asleep?” He whispered. Siwon nodded.

                “Yeah, that sleeping pill really knocked him out, he’s usually a light sleeper, but he’s like a log right now,” Siwon replied.  Kyuhyun smirked in triumph.

                “I knew it’d work.”

                “Ok, we need to plan his birthday party now so when we wake up tomorrow, we can just go out and get the supplies,” instructed Leeteuk quietly. The others nodded. “Like usual, Hangeng, Ryeowook and Sungmin will help cook the food. Kyuhyun, Yesung and Heechul will take care of the guests that will be invited. Shindong, Kangin, Zhou Mi and I will take care of buying the present and decorations. Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae will go distract Kibum for the day. Any questions?”

                Henry raised his hand. “What about me hyung? What do I do?”

                “You can go with whomever Henry. Almost everyone may need an extra help anyway.”

                Henry looked at the others. They were silently telling him to go with the EunHae group so he could help gather information along with Siwon. But he was planning to go with them anyway. “I’ll go with Siwon hyung. He probably needs help distracting Kibum hyung anyway.”

                The others nodded and since it was still the middle of the night, everyone just went to bed, ready to get up early in the morning to prepare Kibum’s birthday party.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                Kibum woke up to the sound of rustling in his bedroom. He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by the sight of Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Henry smiling at him. Confused, he sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes.

                “What are you guys doing here?” He yawned. He ran a hand through his disheveled hair and looked at them with sleepy eyes.

                “We came to wake you up birthday boy.”

                “It’s your 25th birthday after all.”

                Kibum slowly processed the information in his head and smiled that smile ELFs loved to see. That’s right, it was his birthday today; how can he forget? He guessed since he was so busy with those dramas, he almost forgot his own birthday.

                Getting up, Siwon and Eunhyuk dragged him to the bathroom while Donghae picked out clothes for him. They stripped him of his clothes and made him go under the running hot water.

                “Make sure you’re squeaky clean! You don’t want to be dirty on your birthday right?” Siwon called. He stood in front of the bathroom door and gestured for Henry to tell the others to go now.

                Henry nodded and ran to the living room where everyone was waiting. He signaled for them to go now before Kibum comes out the shower and they didn’t waste time doing so. Ryeowook, Hangeng and Sungmin stayed inside though since they were in charge of food. Of course, they will have to go out to buy ingredients.

                “We’ll call when we’re done preparing everything. Make sure you guys distract him long enough for us to prepare,” instructed Leeteuk as he walked out the door.

                “Aye aye sir!” Henry saluted. He close and locked the door once the members were gone and turned back to go to Siwon to tell them that the members were gone.

                “Okay, Kibum’s in the process of changing right now. Did Ryeowook, Hangeng and Sungmin leave yet?” Siwon asked.

                “No, they’re still here. They said they’ll leave after we leave with Kibum.”

                “Well they’re not going to wait long since we’ll be leaving once Kibum’s done. You ready to leave?”

                Henry pulled on his hat and nodded. Kibum then walked out with Donghae and Eunhyuk trailing behind. “Where are the others?” Kibum asked as he walked into the living room.

                “They had schedules,” Sungmin simply said. Kibum raised an eyebrow. “And you three don’t?”

                Hangeng put his hands up. “Hey, you know my situation already.”

                Kibum sighed and just nodded. He turned to the four who were with him. “So why did you guys make me take a shower?”

                “We’re going to go out!” Eunhyuk grinned. “It’s your birthday after all, so might as well make it fun.”

                “Where are we going?”

                “Stop asking and just follow! We’re just going to spend the day together.”

                “Without the others?”

                “They have schedules remember?” Siwon said. “Then what about Ryeowook, Hangeng and Sungmin hyung?” Kibum replied.

                “Oh don’t worry about us, we’re fine. We’re just tired is all,” Ryeowook stated. Kibum nodded slowly. He wasn’t believing any of it. Knowing s, they were probably planning a surprise birthday party.

                As if knowing what he was thinking, Siwon nudged Kibum. “What? Suspecting us already?” Kibum gave him a look. “Well how can't I? This just seems fishy.”

                “That’s probably just Donghae hyung,” Henry stated.

                “Yah!”

                “Knowing you and the others, a surprise birthday party is something you’d guys do.” The others started to panic a bit. What are they going to do now? Everyone glanced at Siwon to persuade him and Siwon sighed.

                Aish, as a Christian I can't lie . . . but then it’s just a white lie right? God will forgive me right? Siwon thought. Sometimes, being a total Christian and God lover is really hard. “Kibum think, if we were having a surprise birthday party for you, the others would be here right? If they had schedules, they wouldn’t have time to cook you food, decorate and invite guests.”

                “I guess . . .”

                “Great! Now let’s go!” Henry exclaimed. He opened the door and saw the members hanging around the dorm still. He looked back at Kibum and saw that he was still putting on his shoes. Henry quickly ushered the members out of sight. “Aren't you guys supposed to leave?! Kibum will see you!” Henry half yelled, half whispered.

                “We forgot our wallets! Anyway, he’s not coming out yet is he?”

                “He’s coming out now! Hyungs, just stay here for a minute until we’re out of the building! Kibum hyung already suspects us having a party!”

                “Then just—”

                “Henry where are you? You didn’t bail on us did you?” Donghae called out. Kibum, Eunhyuk and Siwon were behind him, they were looking for the little Canadian. Henry gave one last glance at the members as he came out from the hiding place.

                “What took you guys so long?” Henry asked from behind them. The four jumped slightly and turned to the little maknae. “Where were you? We were looking for you.”

                “I was over there,” Henry pointed in the opposite direction that the members were hiding in. he was hoping they’d follow his finger and they did. When Kibum wasn’t looking, he ushered them to go back inside fast before he turns around.

                Siwon happened to hear the members come out from their hiding place and immediately helped out. He put an arm around Kibum’s shoulders and pointed the way Henry was pointing at. “Over there? What were you doing there?”

                “Uh . . .” he glanced behind for a second and saw that almost all of them were inside now. “I was, uh, using the bathroom?”

                “. . . In the hallway?” asked Kibum.

                “Hey, my business is my business, I don’t ask you about yours right?” Henry snapped. He heard the door to Super Junior’s dorm click and Kibum immediately turned toward the sound.

                “Did the door to our dorm just click?”

                “No, you’re probably hearing things hyung,” Henry awkwardly laughed and pushed him toward the elevator. “C-come on. We should get going!”

                As Henry pushed Kibum into the elevator, Eunhyuk and Donghae raised an eyebrow at him and Henry just shook his head. Right now, he was a little annoyed that the members haven’t even left yet, let alone forgot to bring their wallets as they walked out the door. He was kind of surprised Kibum haven’t even noticed it yet; but he could be wrong of course.

                “Wait up!” Siwon yelled. Eunhyuk stopped the elevator doors from closing and held it for Siwon as he came running in.

                “Now where did you go?” asked Kibum. Siwon was panting a bit as he answered. “Something came up and I had to take care of it.” He shot Henry a look and Henry knew what he was talking about . . .

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

                The members were all sprawled out on the floor, groaning a little in pain. The thing that Siwon took care of was the members, he was a little pissed off that they haven’t even left yet so he just roughed them up a little. Ryeowook was tending to Yesung, Hangeng to Heechul and of course Sungmin was helping Kyuhyun.

                “You guys should’ve just left after the five walked out,” Sungmin advised. The others just groaned at the comment in response.

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kibum, Siwon and Henry were walking around aimlessly in the mall for quite a while now. They really were starting to lose ideas on how to distract Kibum, but it wasn’t like they had any in the first place.

                “Hyungs, I’m hungry~!” whined Henry as he held his stomach that grumbled.

                “Do you guys want to go eat?” asked Siwon.

                “Sure, I didn’t even eat breakfast today anyway,” stated Kibum. That settled it. They made their way into the food court, making sure their disguises were on. Since it was only five members of Super Junior, not many people were doubtful; but just to be safe, Kibum, Siwon and Henry went together and Eunhyuk and Donghae were together. They sat in different tables, but close enough where they can keep an eye on each other.

                “McDonald’s sound okay?” Siwon asked, looking at the two. They nodded as they looked toward the EunHae couple. They had already ordered and they were already feeding each other. No matter how you look at it, you’ll just see them as a gay couple at the moment.

                “Is it really ok for them to do that?” asked Henry, not taking his eyes off them. Kibum shrugged.

                “I don’t know. The fans probably already know their relationship is like this, so I guess there’s no need to hide it.”

                The fans . . . OMG why haven’t I think of this before? Henry quickly turned to Kibum and Siwon who was coming with their food. “Hyungs, don’t the fans have many pictures and videos/fancams of EunHae? Why don’t we look at them and try to figure out the seme?”

                “Henry that’s . . . not such a bad idea . . .” answered Siwon as he took out his phone. Kibum and Henry quickly crowded over to look.

Low Battery

                The three sighed as Siwon put his phone away. “We can check later, right now we have to—where’d Eunhyuk and Donghae go?”

                “Huh?” Henry looked toward the table Eunhyuk and Donghae were on before, only to find them gone. “Uh-oh! Where could they have gone to?”

                Kibum pointed toward the  bench outside the mall. “Isn't that them right there?”

                Siwon and Henry looked and sure enough there was Eunhyuk and Donghae sitting on the bench, holding hands like they were on a date. But they were supposed to be helping them distract Kibum . . . even though it’s working . . .

                “I got it,” Siwon sighed, getting up. He started to walk toward them and pulled on both their ears and dragged them over to the others.

                “Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!” The two chimed as they were pulled by Siwon’s strong hands. They rubbed their ears as Siwon let go. “You guys are supposed to be helping us, not go on a date,” Siwon hissed as he passed by them.

                The two rolled their eyes. “Oh please, it’s distracting him isn’t it?” Eunhyuk whispered.

                Siwon forever the ultimate block . . . Henry thought, smirking inwardly. “Let’s walk around the mall, my legs are starting to fall asleep,” suggested Kibum as he got up.

                They nodded and got up with him. Since they are idols, they had to be careful because no matter what, there could always be sasaeng fans anywhere and at any time . . . even if it means hiding in a Victoria Secret store. But it wasn’t long before they happened to pass by Hollister and Siwon happened to see Kangin, Shindong, Leeteuk, and Zhou Mi coming their way too.

                “Oh hey Kibum, let’s go inside Hollister!” Siwon claimed, pushing him inside. “But why?” Kibum asked. “Don’t ask, just go in!”

                Kibum quickly went in, with the help of Siwon and Henry, Eunhyuk and Donghae went to meet up with the four. “Hyungs! What are you doing?! He could’ve seen you!”

                “We’re in charge of buying him a present remember! Where else would we get one,” Zhou Mi replied. They looked at the bags in their hands. “More like you guys went shopping for your presents . . .”

                “Did you guys buy decorations?” Donghae asked, interlacing his fingers with Eunhyuk’s. Kangin held up the bags in his hand.

                “Yup, and they’re sapphire blue too,” he grinned. Henry took out his phone secretly and snapped a picture of Eunhyuk and Donghae. “We should get going and set up. Kyuhyun, Yesung and Heechul said the guests were already there.”

                “Just call us when the party’s ready.”

                “See you guys then!” The four immediately left before they get spotted by Kibum, leaving EunHae and Henry together.

 . . . . . .

                It was pretty awkward; the three were just standing outside the clothing store, waiting for Siwon and Kibum to come out. “So . . . should I get Siwon hyung?”

                “Nah, we could wait,” Eunhyuk replied, and Donghae kissed his cheek. Again, Henry snapped a picture of them again. “Did you just take a picture?”

                “No. Why would I?”

                “I could’ve sworn I heard a click . . .”

                “Must have been your imagination . . .”

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

                Henry’s phone suddenly rang and he walked away from the others to answer it privately. “Hello?”

                “Oh Henry, it’s Amber, Leeteuk hyung said to bring Kibum over now. They finished,” Amber said on the other line.

                “Already? Everyone arrived?”

                “Yup, they said to bring him now or else we’ll start eating without you guys.”

                “Alright, alright, tell them to wait. We’re on our way,” Henry said.

                “Alright, see you then.” The line went dead and Henry walked back to the others and pretended to be tired of walking.

                “Hyungs~! Let’s go home, I’m tired now!”

                “Should I carry the baby all the way home?”

                “Hey! I’m not a baby!”

                “Well let’s go, I’m pretty tired now too,” Kibum stated.

 

 

                “SURPRISE!!” Everyone yelled as soon as Kibum entered the door. He jumped back a bit, surprised at the sight. He had a feeling something like this would happen, but it was still a pleasant surprise to know it actually happened. He could see the SM family together and a few other friends. He even saw his younger sister here.

                “Happy birthday oppa!” Sae Hee claimed, walking over to give her older brother a hug. “You’re so old!”

                “Sae Hee-ah, what are you doing here?”

                “What? I can't come to see my older brother? Anyway, Kyuhyun oppa told me you guys were having a birthday party so I came.”

                “Wait, you and Kyuhyun talk?” Kibum and Sungmin asked simultaneously. Kyuhyun laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his head as Sungmin glared at him.

                Suddenly the lights were turned off and Hangeng came in with a small birthday cake in his hand. The candles were lit and everyone started singing.

“Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!

Sa rang ha nuen Kibum.
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!”

Kibum grinned and blew it out. Soon, the cake came crashing into his face. Everyone clapped and cheered and the sound of poppers popped. Ryeowook then came out with the real birthday cake.

                “Eat up, everyone!”

                It wasn’t long before everyone was in the party mode. Mingling took place and everyone was just having a good time; but the members . . . they were crowding around Henry to see the pictures he took.

                “They really did all this?”

                “Well it’s in the picture right? Of course it did!”

                “It could be Photoshop.”

                “Hyung, they already do the nasty, is holding hands that unbelievable?”

                “Yes, yes it is.”

                “Yah, hyungs? What are you guys looking at? It’s Kibum’s birthday, you should be celebrating with the rest of us!”

                “Yeah, just a moment Key, we’re in a meeting!”

                The others in the party were confused. Kibum only sighed and shrugged at the members. Though he was smiling. He really is grateful to have friends like them. Even if they were crazy, silly and 4-D friends.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Happy birthday to our beloved Snow White! :D thanks for reading! ^^