In the Bathroom

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

 

Screwed

                Yup, Donghae definitely was, but not in a good way. He tried his best to push those thoughts behind and immediately went to the restroom after the others decided to leave after Henry stating that he wanted to go home. Because with the others leaving, it would leave him alone with Eunhyuk, and that was not what he wanted at the moment. Donghae hissed slightly as the cold water came in contact with his face, as he tried his best to rid himself of the blush that spread across his face the moment he was alone. Another splash of water, another soft hiss until he finally gave up and closed the faucet in front of him, he was currently in the men’s restroom located in the restaurant, he knew that Eunhyuk was there of course, he would never leave him especially after what transpired that afternoon. It was almost night time, and Donghae knew that the café was nearly empty. Almost afraid of what might happen if he came outside, Donghae decided to experiment how long he could stay here before he had to face Eunhyuk.

                "Hae~!"

                Apparently not very long; Donghae felt his palms grow sweaty and nervousness as well as excitement creep under his skin. He didn't need to turn around to know Eunhyuk was here. Donghae panicked even more; if he was bold enough to enter in broad daylight then he was even more screwed than he thought. Donghae’s thoughts were silenced when two strong muscular hands pinned him rather vigorously to the sink.

                "Eunhyuk—don’t—not here!" Donghae gasped out in between pants. Eunhyuk had already started trailing kisses on his neck and around his collarbone, playing his body perfectly as he only knew now. Donghae finally relaxed at his familiar touch releasing a few moans as he around it, paying no attention to their environment. He suddenly gasped as he felt him roughly nip at a pulse point on his neck.

                A low dangerous voice. "You really enjoyed yourself earlier today didn't you? Driving me insane in front of the members." Eunhyuk roughly bit down the shell of his ear, feeling triumphant as he shrieked a bit in twisted pain and pleasure.

                "That wasn't very nice for me, I had to hide underneath the table cloth until they left." Eunhyuk soothed his pain by gently trailing his tongue up and down his edge; his cool breath followed causing his to speed up. "Donghae-ah," he said it teasingly this time, "Now it's time for you to be punished. I didn't know you were such a per" He was cut off by the sounds of high pitched laughing outside which were coming in their direction. Donghae panicked a bit and loosened Eunhyuk's grip on him. If Leeteuk came and saw them, well there would be no more y time for them . . .

                "We can't get caught here, I'd kill you if" He was cut off by a hand on his mouth and suddenly his breath was on his neck again. "Don't worry." He cooed and gently dragged him into a nearby bathroom stall. He locked the door the moment he heard someone enter the restroom, and soon he could hear running water from the faucet. He turned to Donghae only to see a very dark aura emanating from his body and silently laughed to himself.

                Eunhuk chuckled, who would have thought that they would end up in the sort of situation. Must be destiny, he thought to himself and decided that he would take advantage of this situation for the time being. They were currently inside a cubicle barely enough to fit both of them plus the toilet which took much of the space, both were forced to stand on one side. He was aware that his arms, which were still around his waist, was unconsciously pinning him to the wall. He was squirming under his touch oblivious of the fact that he could feel his thigh rubbing against his, as if it was taunting him. Eunhyuk felt the desire in his chest grow.

                Donghae stiffened when he felt his calloused fingers begin drawing random patterns on his stomach, dipping into his bellybutton at random intervals. He felt him lightly trail upwards towards and he in a breath in anticipation, but just as he reached the underside of his peaks he stopped and trailed back upwards.

                He was teasing her, he realized, and he took a moment to marvel at that fact. He was willing to go this far to play with his emotions, but instead of feeling annoyed he felt amused.

                "Are you trying to seduce me?" He questioned with a tone mixed with amusement and laughter.

                He was taken back by the laughter in his voice. He had practically questioned his manhood! He had laughed as he considered him seducing him almost as if he was trying to challenge him. This was war!

                With a low growl, the hand on his abdomen roughly pulled him into the curve of his body. He felt his chest against his and shuddered at the feel. He only allowed him a brief second to understand just how he was before he was flipped over onto his back. His legs tangled with his as he straddled him and leaned down to place his arms next to his head. His leaned down as if to kiss him.

                Donghae closed his eyes in anticipation, only to open them in shock as his husky voice whispered in his ear, "Yes I am."

                Donghae felt a shiver down his spine. "We can't do it here." He tried to tell him although he knew his words were no use in fact he was beginning to doubt his sincerity in that request. Eunhyuk leaned even closer; their lips barely millimeters apart. "Why not, you said you wanted to play right?" He didn't wait for a response and just closed the gap between them. Donghae instinctively parted his lips the moment he felt his land on his and ran his tongue over his lips, awaiting his response. He got one in the form of his own tongue swarming above his, exploring his mouth. "We can play right here."

                Donghae submitted to him almost willingly but it wasn't enough. Regardless of how good it felt to have his body pressed against his, he needed more, and he knew he did too. It was his obligation to provide it for both of them. It was almost like heaven for Donghae, although he would never admit it out loud. He would admit to himself he needed him and it was nice to have him all to himself. 

                The sound of a flushing toilet from the cubicle beside them broke them apart. Donghae let go of Eunhyuk, his face flushing and even redder then before, ignoring his disappointed expression. He was embarrassed to say the least. He was even more embarrassed when he snuck out of the restroom while Eunhyuk exited like it was nothing, it was a sight for all customers. Donghae ducked his head the whole time while ignoring knowing stares from certain memberss and the owner. This is Hell, he thought grimly and reminded himself to get back at Eunhyuk later.

                His thoughts were interrupted for the nth time today as he felt a small tug from a certain anchovy. He looked into his eyes and saw a familiar expression as he pulled him away. The feeling of excitement and longing rushed back into his veins as he led him back to the dorn. Their night wasn't over just yet.

                But of course, they happened to miss the sound of complaints from the members as Leeteuk came back with no evidence and the one statement from the evil maknae caused the angel leader to sulk.

                "Some leader you are hyung, you couldn't even do a simple recording. -_-" 

                "Well excuse me for not knowing how to record!"

                "I told you it was the red button!"

 


Lol well I finally found the other chapters, turns out it was in my notebook in my backpack. I guess I was really bored in Global because I have notes and drawings in between the chapters LOL this is just a short chapter but the next one will be out today...I hope. I'm actually just taking a little break from homework today and I still have a lot to do @.@ thank you for reading! ^^