Hide And Seek (A bit inappropriate touching but not enough to call Rated M)

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

(A/N: Just to let you guys know, the setting right now should be October since I haven't updated the story since August)

 

               “Hyung, where are they?” asked Henry when they all realized Donghae and Eunhyuk weren’t around.

                Leeteuk sighed and looked at Henry. “Well what else do you think could have happened? Those two just don’t know how to control themselves.”

                “Well, maybe this is a good thing,” stated Ryeowook. Everyone looked at him weirdly. “I mean, maybe Eunhyuk could distract him long enough so everyone back at the dorm could prepare.”

"But, Eunhyuk doesn't know about it also right?" asked Hangeng and they nodded.

                The others thought about it and nodded. Maybe, just maybe, they could just let this one go before leaving the restaurant, leaving the manager hyung behind to pay the bill.

 


 

               Donghae groaned through closed lips as he felt an electrifying shock flow inside him. Involuntarily, he felt his muscles contract with pleasure. They were in the elevator of the dorm, slowly ascending to their chambers. All that was left was to ride the elevator and wait until they were slowly lifted to the right floor where they could celebrate. But of course things got out of hand first.

               Donghae had his back on one side of the cold elevator walls, knees buckled under the weight of the man above him yet he couldn't help but smile. That said man was cowering over him, arms on both sides of his body preventing him from falling under sheer pleasure. But the man didn't hold back much longer and soon trusted himself fully, his hard yet gentle lips covering his own. Donghae who was having trouble controlling his breath still fought for dominance against the superior, leaving them bought flustered for a long time. It didn't take long until he started writhing in the ground, his body and nerves screaming at the wonderful feeling that now coursed inside him.

               Even the man's brain ceased functioning and just turned to plain mush as the man beneath him continued to buckle and shake with the impending release of rapture. He slowly found himself shaking against him, with him. They continued for what seemed to be the longest elevator ride they have ever experienced until a soft 'ping' was heard and both doors opened to release the prisoners.

               The once golden blonde haired man got off with a groan but not without reaching out to help his man up. Donghae took his hand, blushing and cursing under his breath, clearly embarrassed at what had occurred. Eunhyuk just smirked at him which caused him to blush to harden.

               Suddenly the hand which was currently wrapped around his own yanked him forward until he was again in contact with a wall. This time Eunhyuk did not hesitate and used his arms to hoist Donghae against the wall, feeling harden a bit against his touch. He felt himself swell with pride and continued to bring him up, each time more vigorous than the one before. Its effect tingled inside Donghae as he was now hot with burning passion and lust. His pupils dilated with the coming explosion of pure ecstasy, his mind lost in the reverie of ferocious pleasure.

               Donghae felt his emotions swirl inside of him as if all worldly pleasure was and transformed into this magnificent form. But what really caught his breath was the light sense of happiness that was glowing in his partner's brown eyes. As if a cage was opened and they were both finally allowed to roam free (which was technically true). How they both waited for this moment while enduring all trials that were brought their way, finally they could both surrender to these uncontrollable emotions that have been bugging them throughout the ordeal.

               And with one last yank, that would forever be etched in the corners of Donghae's mind his thoughts were once again free to roam around the Earth and himself control once again took command. Donghae finally took note of their surroundings, something he hasn't done since they entered the elevator, and realized that they were standing on one side of the hallway. The dorm was still a number of steps away which meant that anyone who was walking by or exiting the elevator could have seen them.

               Donghae mentally scolded himself for allowing himself to get caught up in his current situation but made no attempt to release himself from the man's grasp. He was hard; he could feel him against his thigh. And although that should have been enough to arouse him to continue their activities, he chose to keep the remaining dignity he had left.

               "Don't worry no one will see us."

               The chill that formed at the back of his neck did not help in convincing him but Eunhyuk's voice was enough to somehow hypnotize him. Stupid erted Anchovy! He gritted his teeth and bit his tongue to prevent himself from saying anything because saying something might attract attention and you don't want that don't you? He could hear his deep chuckles that spat out like venom, taunting him, testing him. His hands were on his , his , tracing circles around them and squeezing them at random intervals. Yet he wasn't doing anything to stop him. In fact it was quite the opposite, his hand were on his buckle slowly trying to open it without his eyes ever leaving his face.

               They were heading for the dorm, working together in this seemingly embarrassing embrace. His hands were successfully able to unbuckle his belt and were now tugging on his zipper. He of course took it as a perfect opportunity to place his hands inside her loose shorts and start massaging his . Now with only a set of boxers separating his hands from his flesh, Donghae kept a poker face and stopped walking all together. He, of course, didn't falter and continued moving his hands up and down, smirking when he felt Donghae relax after awhile. The blush never left his face as his hands never left his.

               They finally arrived at the doorstep not a moment too soon. Both reluctantly let go as the latter pulled out the key to the dorm. He also opened the door and was greeted with familiar darkness, which was not unusual for them, after all this just further proved that he was no longer being watched. He pulled Donghae in, ignoring their disastrous state, soon all clothes would be discarded and his sight would be filled with things that only he could see. He pushed her once again against the wall and kicked the door close, they were once again in familiar territory under a blanket of darkness and hush sounds.

               He trailed kisses around his neck, marveling at the strong beat coming from his pulse. Their legs were tangled and his hands were on his hair, he could feel his pants fall from his waist with every step they took. One of his hands searched for the light switch on the wall but the action was not prioritized. Suddenly a faint whisper was heard and Donghae’s ears instantly perked up fearing for the worst, his partner didn't notice and continued pressing, molding their bodies into one.

               He tried to relax but his mind was on high alert. Eunhyuk looked up sensing his partner's lack of response and nudged his head against his neck.

               "No one is here."

               HIs hot breath and husky voice sent a shiver through his body that settled in his groin, adding to the pool of desire steadily collecting there. His hands slid from his shoulders, down over his chest to the front of his pants, but instead of pulling it down he ran his hands over his well muscled stomach. He pushed him far enough away to pull his shirt up over his head and dropped it on the floor. The smooth skin of his chest was softly illuminated by the lamp in the living room he kept on in the evenings. He ran his mouth down over his chest, his gently when he reached it, teasing it with his teeth. He moaned in response.

               Oh God.

               With shuddering breaths, he removed his jacket and pulled up his shirt to expose his well developed body. Groaning, he pushed him harder back against the wall and moved his mouth down to along the edge of the delicate fabric. His breath hitched for a second then he arched her back to allow him to come forward.

               Oh My . . .

               The man shook his head finally allowing himself to ignore the faint whispers in his head, they will soon fade away. Gasping for breath, he leaned over to rest his forehead on the wall next to his head, his chest expanding and contracting harshly against his. His hair was now tickling his nose and smelling so good he never wanted to move away. His lips pressed gentle kisses to his shoulder, reveling in the smooth muscles of his body. Once he released his knee, the leg he had wrapped around his waist was still firm.

               Holy Crap.

               This time it wasn't a whisper and both had heard it. Donghae quickly untangled himself from his boyfriend while said boyfriend searched for the light switch. After finally feeling the shape of the object on the wall and clicking it open, light once again entered the room and they both met the glaring slight of the artificial bulb. Well that wasn't all they saw.

               In front of them standing so indiscreetly that it was a wonder they hadn't noticed before, was the Super Junior members and the rest of the SMTOWN family looking as pale as the white icing on the cake they were holding. Some had red faces and they swore they could see a tingle of red under the noses of their new hoobaes EXO. They all just stood there staring at each other secretly wondering who was brave enough to break the silence. Donghae’s first thought was to run away and convince himself that it was all a dream because he too had his breaking point, but suddenly remembered Eunhyuk's current state.

               More silence followed as the two picked up their shirts and turned around to dress themselves not sure if they wanted to look back. More silence followed; surprisingly it was Kai who broke the silence (although lacking his usual cocky self.)

                “Um, happy birthday?”

               Donghae just stared in shock as SNSD and f(x) coughed to themselves to keep their red faces down. BoA just looked on like it was a normal thing but deep inside, she wanted to cover her eyes like the rest of her dongsaengs did. Donghae refused to look at anyone in the eyes and just nodded to himself.

                “Yeah, happy birthday to me . . .”

 


Well here it is~ another chapter for "Who Wears the Pants in This Relationship?"! ^^ LOL kind of short but I thought I might want to add this in. Lol please go to the next chapter, I have something to tell you guys lol 

Thanks for reading~! ^^