It's Only the Beginning

Who Wears the Pants In This Relationship? [HIATUS]

 

                It was like any usual night for the boys back at the dorms. Heechul was looking at his reflection in his pink Disney princess mirror; Hangeng was holding the Disney princess mirror for Heechul; Yesung was feeding his pet turtle (Sweet Potato); Zhou Mi was looking at fashion magazines; Shindong was eating a plate of Jajangmyun; Sungmin and Ryeowook were having a conversation about who knows what; Siwon was reading the bible; Kyuhyun was playing his favorite game Starcraft on his new laptop; Kibum was in the corner of the room listening to music silently; Kangin and Leeteuk were busy trying to get some rest and lastly, Henry was just looking at a certain couple from afar. Who’s the couple? Well who haven’t I mentioned yet? It’s none other than the EunHae couple!

                The said couple was in the other corner of the room feeding each other what looked like strawberry jelly pudding. Every time Donghae fed Eunhyuk a spoonful, he’d wipe the corner of his mouth with his thumb while Eunhyuk would do the same to Donghae.

                What are the hyungs doing? I never have seen them do this before, Henry thought as he saw Eunhyuk smile at the known fishy of Super Junior. He raised a brow at them. He was only used to them seeing hugging, holding hands, and occasionally, the two kissing each other’s cheek. Other than those three, he has never really seen them do anything. But looking at the couple now was a new sight for the little Canadian.

                “Yah, what are you staring at?” Zhou Mi asked, putting his magazine down and staring at the maknae. Henry merely just pointed at the couple in the corner with his head, never taking his eyes off them.

                “Wae? That’s really nothing you should be surprised about.”

                “Well this is my first time seeing them show any affection other than hugging, holding hands and kissing each other’s cheek,” Henry stated. His small eyes seemed to look bigger than usual when he saw Donghae lean in closer to Eunhyuk’s face.

                WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Henry was about to cover his eyes when he realized Donghae was just trying to get a piece of strawberry jelly pudding out of Eunhyuk’s hair. How did it end up in his hair? Well let’s just say Eunhyuk was trying to impress Donghae with his ‘skills’.

                Zhou Mi stared at the Canadian’s reaction and sighed. Now imagine what his reaction would be like if he found out what they do every Saturday night . . .

                “Next time Eunhyuk, aim the pudding into your mouth, and not your hair,” Donghae stated, playfully throwing the piece he got out at his favorite anchovy.

                Eunhyuk tried to dodge it, only to have it hit him right on the forehead. “Yah! I can’t try to impress you without getting hit by dessert at least?”

                “Oh please, you’ve already impressed me last week in bed when you finally took the initiative.”

                “Well I wanted to try something new. I can’t always be the bottom you know.”

                “True, but it’s always fun watching you squirm here and there you know.” Donghae flashed a naughty smile toward Eunhyuk, but for once, Eunhyuk held back from kissing him right then and there.

                “Yah, are you trying to make me lose control? Just know that a specific maknae is watching,” Eunhyuk muttered, glancing at Henry who was clueless on what they were talking about.

                Uh-oh, Eunhyuk hyung just looked at me. Hopefully I wasn’t caught staring. Henry tried to look nonchalant as possible but it was already too late to do that. He already saw the two hyungs wave at him innocently and Henry had no choice but to wave back awkwardly.

                “Ryeowook-ah! Make me food, I’m hungry!” Kyuhyun whined as he shut his laptop off. Henry took this as his chance to get out of a situation that could’ve been awkward for him and EunHae.

                “Yeah me too hyung, can you make me food please~?” Henry asked, pouting a bit. Ryeowook had no choice but to sigh and get up from his seat and into the kitchen.

                “While you’re at it, can you make me some too?” Siwon asked, looking up from his Bible.

                “Me too!”

                “Same here!”

                “Can I get some too?”

                “Aish, I’ll make everyone food, how’s that?” Ryeowook stated, looking at all of them. No one disagreed so Ryeowook took that as his chance to go into the kitchen before any of them started giving him a menu of what they want.

                When that was done with, Henry turned his attention back to Donghae and Eunhyuk only to find them missing. What the . . .? Henry looked around the room for them only to jump when he felt two hands on his shoulders.

                “Henry what are you looking for?” He turned around to see Siwon looking at him with a questioning gaze.

                “Oh gosh hyung, you scared me! I wasn’t looking for anything in particular.” It’s more of whom am I looking for instead of what hyung . . .

                “You sure? I could help you look?” Henry shook his head.

                “Don’t worry about it, like I said, I wasn’t really looking for anything hyung.”

                “Well ok, now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be praying in my room. Call me when the food’s done.”

                “Sure thing hyung . . .”

                With that said, Siwon went into his room with his bible and rosary in hand. There were some things Henry wasn’t really sure about when it came to his hyungs. Siwon just happened to be in the top five on the list. Now EunHae can be the first.

                “Hyungs~! The food’s done!” Ryeowook called from the kitchen. Setting up the table once again that night, almost everyone raced to sit at the table, if they were too late there may be no food left for them in the end.

                “Yah Shindong, stop taking my food!”

                “What? I’m a big guy, I should get double serving!”

                “Hey, you’re not as big as before so you might as well just get the same sized serving as the rest of us!”

                “But it’s Ryeowook’s cooking~!”

                “Just more of the reason not to give you a bigger serving!”

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                  

 

                The dinner carried on without everyone fighting and arguing about the food when Leeteuk suddenly came out of his room and started yelling at them for being so loud, causing everyone to stay silent during the whole meal. Now everyone was waiting near the bathroom for their turn to shower before going to sleep. Henry managed to brush his teeth in the kitchen sink but of course, he’d skip out on the shower. He figured that he was going to be all sweaty tomorrow morning anyway so might as well just shower tomorrow night.

                But as he was passing by the shared room between Eunhyuk and Donghae, he could hear some moans and the sounds of kissing coming from their direction. Of course being the little innocent guy he is, he thought someone was in pain. Nosy and a bit worried, Henry looked through the crack of the room and almost yelped in surprise.

                The two hyungs who he was used to showing innocent affection towards each other was making out with Donghae pressing Eunhyuk against the wall. Not only were their lips involved but it was practically a full out tongue war with the occasional tug on their “juniors” from the other.

                Henry hurriedly went back into his own room that he shared with Zhou Mi, panting a bit and his eyes wide open.

                “What happened?” Zhou Mi asked as he looked up from his magazine again.

                “I saw Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung kissing . . . and . . . um . . .”

                “ . . . Tugging on their you-know-what?” Henry nodded. Zhou Mi sighed.

                “Is it always like this with them in their room?”

                “Actually yes, it’s still kind of surprising that you only found out about it tonight,” Zhou Mi stated as he put the magazine away and looked at the maknae.

                “You mean they do this almost every night?!”

                “Yup, and that little make out session they have in there is only the beginning.”


                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Well I'm not really proud of this chapter, seems a bit boring and short for me, but like the title of the chapter says 'it's only the beginning.' So expect more in the next chapters~! ^^