Class reunion?!

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Authors POV

 

“Yah! Chansung, you are late.” The slightly older guy said in frustration.

“I know sorry, hyung.” The taller male answered.

Junho shook his head. He hated it when his friend overslept.

“Go and change. I want to open the shop.” Junho mumbled while going towards the door.

“Nee~”

Junho and Chansung were the owners of a little coffee shop and the business was going really great. A lot of female guests visited. And as soon as Junho opened the door, the first guests entered.

“Wahh~ look I didn’t lie. The guys here are really handsome.” A pretty dressed girl said to her two friends.

Junho smiled. He liked it to hear that he was handsome. For him it was natural. But for Chansung it was bewildering. He still couldn’t believe that he was called handsome. Junho smiled at the giant that was finally finished with changing.

“We already have guests. Could you please ask them what they want to drink?” Junho told Chansung while going behind the counter.

“Sure.” Was the short answer then Chansung took the menu-card, and walked to the first desk. He was a little bit nervous because there where so many girls.

“Excuse me. Here is our menu-card. Call me if you know what you like to order.” He smiled brightly.

One of the girls smiled back.

“Sure, but for that I have to know your name.” She replied in a high pitched tone.

Chansung nodded in agreement.

“Chansung. My name is Chansung.” He politely bowed.

“Alright, Chansung. I already know what I want to order.” She said, leaning onto her hand and looking at him seductively.

“Really? Then what can I bring you?” Chansung asked with an innocent voice. He knew exactly that she was trying to flirt with him.

“I want you. How is that?” Chansung smiled. He knew it.

“Sorry but my name isn’t on the menu.” With that he turned around, left the desk and went back behind the counter.

What was that?” Junho looked at him because he was already back.

“Huh? Oh she was trying to flirt with me.” Chansung reasoned while making himself a cup of coffee.

“Chansung, why don’t you flirt back?” Junho wasn’t sure why but Chansung always tried to prevent flirting. As if it was an illness.

“I-I can’t do that, hyung. You know that…” The younger male stuttered, surprised at Junho’s question.

“Chansung-ah.  You’re no longer a little kid. You aren’t fat anymore. You know, you’re really handsome now. So show a little bit self-confidence.” The smaller told him with a smile.

“A-alright. But I’m not going to flirt with a girl I don’t like.” The giant pouted and earned a playful smack on his shoulder.

“Ok. Ah, I think they want to order. I mean a proper order.” Junho winked at his best friend and tapped him on the shoulder.

Chansung sighted, and started to take orders.

 

~~~

 

It was already past 8 when they got home.

“Wahh~ Home sweet home~ I can’t believe that we had so many guests today. I think our shop is getting really famous~”

Chansung chuckled at the confidence in his friends and flatmates voice.

“Junho stop with the self-praise,” Chansung shook his head and went to the living room. “I’m going to check my mails,” he announced.

“Alright~”

As soon as Chansung was logged in, he saw that he had a new mail. He couldn’t believe his eyes as he read it.

“J-Junho, c-could you come for a moment?!”

“What is it? Why are you panicking?” Junho asked; an apple in his hands as he entered the living room.

“Class reunion!” Was the only word Chansung could say.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Junho asked confused, leaning against the door frame.

“We got an invitation to the class reunion.” Chansung explained with fear in his eyes.

“From Elementary School?”

“Yes.”

“Come on Chansung don’t panic.” Junho chuckled at his flatmates horrified look.

“I don’t want to go!” Chansung shouted, standing up from the chair.

“Why?” Junho knew why, but he wanted to hear it.

“Because they’ll make fun of me, again.” Chansung mumbled. Junho nodded, he knew what the reason for Chansung’s reaction was.

“Pabo. Look at you. You have changed so much.” The smaller male tried to reason.

“B-but…”

“No but! Maybe we have the chance to see Minjee again.” Junho said.

Chan’s eyes widened. Junho was right. Maybe Minjee was there, his beloved Minjee.

“But how should the class president know her address when even we don’t know it?” He asked, snapping out of his thoughts.

“Hmmm? But he found you. And nobody knew your address as well.”

Chansung had to admit that Junho was right. Maybe their former class president had found out Minjees address.

“Ok. I’m going. But when they make fun of me or Minjee isn’t there, I’m leaving.” Chansung said, sitting down again.

“Good boy.” Junho smiled at his big friend.

“Ah, I forgot to ask you. When is it?” The older stopped in his tracks, turning around to face his friend again.

Chansung looked at the email and sighted. “Next week.”

“Ok~”

 

~~~

 

“Hyung!”

“Ne?” Junho entered Chan’s room; looking at his friend who was frantic looking for something in his wardrobe.

“I don’t have anything for the class reunion.” The giant whined while throwing shirt after shirt outside the wardrobe. Junho laughed.

“Yah~ you know that there are five days left? Why are you so nervous? Is it because of our old classmates or because of Minjee?” He teased his stressed friend. Chansung looked at him as if he said something in another language.

“I just want to look good.” Chansung answered and continued his work.

Junho looked at his best friend in disbelief. “Yah… Just go with your boxers.”

“Are you crazy?!” Chansung shouted, growling as he hit his head while trying to look at his hyung.

“But just with that you look good. Come on Chanie. It doesn’t matter what you wear. Everything suits you.” Junho shook his head as he left the room.

“Just in boxers?” He mumbled; rubbing his head.

Chansung went to the mirror in his room. He removed his shirt and looked at his mirror image.

“Ok, Chansung. You are no longer fat. Look at your muscles. You have to admit that you have a great body. You are no longer ugly. You also have a handsome face.”

“Yah, self-praise stinks.” Chansung looked at Junho who was standing in the doorframe.

“I’m just trying to build up my self-confidence.” Chansung said while shrugging his shoulders.

“Good. Keep on. You need that dude.” And with that Junho left.

 

 

 

 

 


/ 01.06.2013 /

A/N: Hello my lovely readers :D

As you can see, (uhm...more or less) I also corrected this chapter. To all the readers who know this story since the beginning, don't worry. It's still the same. To the new readers...I hope you like this story so far :D

I'm also going to correct the other chapters, please look forward to it ^-^ Of course I hope you like my story and support me. So please, comment and tell me what you think ^-^

*anyong*