Clothes, movies and...? Part I

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

Chansung’s POV

 

I busily swept the floor but I had the creepy feeling that somebody was observing me. As I curiously turned around I noticed Junho who shot angry glances into my direction. I smiled brightly at him, waved and turned around again to continue my work. I knew he was angry with me.

That morning I couldn’t help myself but to . As he woke up I was already eating breakfast. I remembered his confused look.

 

Morning

 

“Huh? Chansung, what are you doing. Haven’t I told you that you have the day off?” Junho sat down confused and poured himself a cup of coffee.

“Yes, but I’m going to work.” I simply replied and continued to eat my muesli.

“What?! I thought you asked Minjee out?! What are you doing? Are you a pabo?!“ He was so shocked about my statement that he nearly doused himself with the cup of coffee he was holding in his hands.

“Why are you so shocked? Do you want to get rid of me or something?” I asked in amusement.

“No! But I know that you like her. So why aren’t you asking her out?!” He hissed as he place the cup on the table.

“That’s what I did, I already asked her out.” I smiled as I was about to shove a big spoon full with milk in my mouth.

“Hu? Ok, I don’t get it. If you have a date with her, why are you going to work?” Junho leaned back in his seat and patiently waited for me to swallow.

“Because we're meet up for lunch. So I have some free-time and I want to spend it in the shop.” I reasoned myself, stood up and placed my bowl into the dishwasher.

“Really?! Hey, I’m happy for you. You made a good choice.” He smacked my shoulder and also placed his now empty cup inside the washer. I smiled at his sudden change of attitude.

 

~~~

 

 

It was half past 11. It felt like I was going insane. I couldn’t wait till it was 12. I busily swept the floor, cleaned the tables, and finally, it was time to finish my work and change.

I stomped to the counter where Junho was talking with some girls. I bowed politely and as I looked up and removed my apron, I recognized the girls. I couldn’t remember their names but I knew that these tree girls visited our shop regularly. I smiled brightly at them and tapped Junho on the shoulder.

“I’m leaving.”

“Hu? Where are you going Chan?“ I looked at him confused. Didn’t I inform him that I had a date?

“Ahh~ sorry, I’ve forgotten. Go on.” He apologized as soon as he saw my pissed look.

I nodded, went into our dressing room and changed my working clothes to my everyday clothing.

“Wow, you really want her don't you?” Was the first comment I got when I left the little room behind the counter.

“Huh? What do you mean hyung?” I had no idea what he meant. Ok, I chose some clothes that fitted my body, I had the urge to impress Minjee.

“Wahh~ deabak Chansung-sshi. You look really handsome. Why are you leaving anyway?” One of the girls who was still talking with Juno asked.

“If you have free time you could spend it with us.” The girl next to her told me. I smiled.

“Sorry ladie’s~ I have a date.” I winked at them and turned to Junho.

“What do you mean with the statement ‘You really want her’?” I curiously asked. Junho giggled and put a hand on my shoulder.

“Dude, the outfit you chose is, well even if I’m a guy I have to admit that it is y. I bet she will likes it. I have to compliment you. A black tight shirt is simple but effective.” He shot me a wink and I smiled back.

“Thanks. I’m leaving; I don’t want to be late.” I said on my way to the door.

“Sure. Don’t let the princess wait~” Junho shouted back, and I was sure that everyone in the shop knew that I was going on a date.

 

 


 

 

 

Minjee’s POV

 

I busily decorated the table, checked on the food and also the clock. I was wondering when Chansung would arrive and waited for the ringing of the doorbell.

For the tenth time I ran into my bathroom to check my appearance.

‘Ok, the make-up is decent, the summer dress is fitting my body and my hair is still straight. Perfect~ I’m satisfied.’ I smiled at my mirror image and as I was about to leave the bathroom, I heard the long awaited doorbell.

I ran down the stairs, paused before the door and opened it with a bright smile.

“Hey there~” I greeted the tall man in front of me. He shot me a bright smile and waved at me.

“Hey~ Wow, you look gorgeous.” He complimented me as he entered the house.

“Same goes for you.” I giggled and pushed him into the direction of the stairs.

“Why are you in such a hurry?” Chansung asked confused and looked back at me.

“First because of the food, and second because Mrs Jang would get curious.” I told him and giggled a little as he nearly run up the stairs.

“So you cooked?” He curiously asked and I nodded.

“Sure. I have to show off what I’ve learned in the years I was abroad.” I jokingly said and smiled at him.

He curiously followed me and my grin got bigger. I lifted the saucepan lid and showed him what I was cooking.

“Spaghetti?” He curiously asked. I nodded and he just shook his head in disbelief.

“Why? What’s wrong with Spaghetti?” I asked.

“It seems like you really enjoy eating this dish.” He giggled.

“Ahh~ Because I already ate it yesterday? Yeah, I really enjoy eating Spaghetti. It’s my favourite dish.” I answered honestly, took the plates and gave him a big portion. He winked at me, took the plate and sat down on the table.

 

~~~

 

 

We were about to leave the house as someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and wasn’t surprised to see Mrs Jang behind me.

“Oh. Hello Mrs Jang.” I said in a bright mood and she greeted back.

“Where are you going? Oh isn’t this our Chansungie?” She asked and both of us nodded. And suddenly it seemed like something clicked in her head.

“Ahh~ Sorry. So both of you are leaving for a date?” She knowingly smiled at us.

“H-How do you know that Mrs Jang?” Chansung asked perplex.

“Haha~ Chansung-ah. I was also young, a long time ago. I know when a guy and a girl are going out for a date. I can see it in your eyes, they are sparkling out of excitement.” She answered happily.

„R-Really?“ Both of us asked at the same time.

“Yes and your clothes also gave me a hint.” The old lady giggled and pushed us out of the house.

“Have a great day~” And with that she closed the door.

I looked at Chansung and he did the same, with that both of us broke out in laughter and we made our way to his car.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Chansung’s POV

 

I was listening to her stories. It seemed like the most enjoying thing for me to do, listening to her sweet voice. Her laughter filled the car and I smiled at her cuteness.

“Why are you smiling like a crazy person?” She asked in amusement.

“Well, maybe because I’m a crazy person.” I teased back and both of us laughed.

Like that, while laughing and teasing each other, we reached one of the biggest shopping centers in Seoul.

“Here we are~” I said while getting out of the car. I went to Minjee’s side and helped her out. She took my hand for support and I felt a pleasant felling spreading in my body. As she was standing next to me, she was about to let go of my hand, but I didn’t let her go. I felt her questioning eyes on me and the only thing I could do was smiling and holding her delicate hand even tighter.

“Let me hold your hand, would you?” I asked seriously and looked at her with pleading eyes. I noticed she was flustered but I received a nod from her and that was all I wanted.

We happily entered the shopping mall and started our tour.

 

~~~

 

1h later in a Clothes’ store...

 

 

 

 

 

“Wahh~ Chansung-ah. Look at that. Isn’t this dress cute?“ Minjee came to me with sparkling eyes and showed me a simple black dress. I nodded. I was sure it would look cute on her.

“Hu? What’s this?” She asked me, as I looked down I noticed she meant the shirt in my hands.

“Ah this. I just found it.” I told her and put it back.

“Why are you putting it back? You should try it on. I’m sure it suits you.” She smiled at me. As she turned around again, I was sure I heard something like, ‘Everything would suit him. He doesn’t even need a shirt…’ I smiled to myself. It seemed like I left an impression on her when she saw me without a shirt. An evil grin formed on my face.

“Hey Minjee?”

“Ne?” She turned around and looked for me, when she saw that I was standing in one of the changing rooms she got closer to me.

“What is it Chanana?” She asked.

“W-Well, I have tried that shirt from before, but it seems I got the wrong size…”

“And?...” She looked at me confused.

“C-Could you bring me another one?”

“Why can’t you get it yourself?” Now she seemed even more confused.

I smiled and opened the curtains. Her eyes seemed like they would fall out any minute and I giggled at her red face.

“I-I see. Do you need a smaller size?”

“Yes please~” I answered and closed the curtains again. My plan worked, now I was sure that my body had left an impression on her.

As she got bag she called my name, but I wasn’t finished with her. I pulled her into the changing room and she squeaked out of surprise.

“Thanks Minjee.” I brightly smiled at her and she looked dumbfounded at me.

“Ch-Chansung…why have you pulled me in?”

“Don’t know. I just had the urge to be near you.” I teased and got closer.

I was sure she could feel my body heat. We were so close, I just had to bend down and I would be able to kiss those inviting lips. As I felt her hands on my bare chest, I snapped out of my daydream and recognized I got even closer to her. Her tiny body was pressed against the changing room wall, her head tilted to the side, breathing hard.

My eyes widened as I finally realized what I was doing. I stepped back, dressed and looked at her guiltily.

“Sorry, I don’t know what got into me…” I also leaned against the wall. I sadly smiled as she nodded and hurriedly left the small room.

 

 


 

 

Minjee’s POV

 

My heart was beating like it would explode any minute. My body was hot and my head was tingling. I pressed my right hand against my heart and told him to stop this crazy beating. With the left hand I caressed my lips.

‘I’m sure he was about to kiss me.’ I let out a sigh. I knew I wouldn’t have rejected him under any circumstances. I also knew too well that I was falling for that man.

Finally my breath and my heart had slowed down and I continued to look for clothes. But even if my heart was beating at a normal speed, my body was still hot. It felt like it was burning. I closed my eyes and smiled. It would’ve been so great if he had kissed me, if he had pulled me against his strong and muscular body. His hot breath against my neck and his big hands on my hips…

“Minjee…” I snapped out of my daydream as I heard Chansung's voice. Embarrassment hit me. ‘Pabo, don’t act like if someone had read your erted thoughts.’ I nervously laughed it off and turned around. I met his guilty eyes and couldn’t help myself but to caress his soft cheek.

“If you want to apologize, you don’t have to…” I smiled at him and pointed at the shirt in his hands.

“I think this suits you, really y. You should buy it.” I patted his shoulder and showed him another dress I had chosen.

He smiled back at me, relieved that I wasn’t angry with him.

 

~~~

 

 

“I’m not mad, I promise. Buuut~ You have to tell my why you did that.” I said to him while paying for my clothes.

I felt him stiffening behind me and as we left the shop he let out a sigh in defeat.

“Alright. To be honest, I just wanted to tease you but as you stood before me it seems that my male needs got too strong. You just looked really y.” He whispered the last words so I could barely hear it but I caught it and smiled at him.

“Ahh~ So it was like that. Alright, I’ll tell you again. I’m not angry with you.” I smiled at him, grabbed his hands and pulled him into the direction of the parking lot. Finally it was time for the movie. It’s been a long time since I’ve visited the cinema. I was sure it would be fun, but everything would make me happy, as long as Chansung was by my side.

 

 

 


 A/N:

Sooo~ The end is nearing guys Q_Q Somehow I' sad but somehow I'm happy, because then I can start new ones~ :P

Alright, just to 'warn' you guys. The next chapter is a little...well how to put it? I'll rate it. Buuuut I do this because I don't know how far I can go on Asianfanfics with the 'choosing of words' o.ò

It's not going to be ty or erted or anything like that...just a little body contact xDD

 

Enough of the 'warning'~ I hope you enjoy this short chapter :) I'll promise to update as soon as possible. This also goes for 'What to do with her?' :D

Your Banana_Dreams -^_^-