Like a mountain lion~

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Authors POV

 

It was Tuesday. Junho’s and Chansung’s day off. The coffee shop was opened from Tuesday to Saturday.

“Chansung? Where are you going?” Junho asked his friend as soon as he entered the kitchen. He watched Chansung preparing a coffee.

“I’m going to visit my mother. She needs help in the garden. What are you going to do?” The giant asked. He sat down with his hot cup of coffee and looked at his hyung, waiting for an answer.

“I see. I think I’ll visit Wooyoung in his dance studio.” Junho answered while getting his car keys.

“Ah, so you are going to dance a little bit? Your right it’s been a while since you were.” Chansung said. Gulping down the coffee at if it was cold water.

“Yeah. Ok, see you at night.” Junho waved as he opened the door.

“Bye~” Chansung waved, also getting ready to leave.

 

~~~

 

 

“Excuse me? Can you bring me to this address?” The taxi driver looked at Minjee weirdly. She hated it when people did that. Yeah, she doesn’t look Korean, but her mother is from Korea.

“Of course, Miss.” Was the polite answer she got.

“Thanks.”

On her way to her old house Minjees mind was flooded with old memories. Memories from her childhood days. She was really excited when she had read the mail she got from her old class president. She was kind of curious how her classmates had changed. But the most important thing for her was to see her old best friends again. Did they change? Is Junho still so good looking? Is Chansung still a cute Teddy bear or did he changed? Are they still friends? Do they have still the necklaces they get from her? Will they recognize her? No they aren’t going to recognize me. I have changed too much. Minjee thought about her past self. No she had changed completely. No braces, no glasses and the best of all, no short hair anymore. She hated her hair back then. Her mother always wanted her to cut it off. But now she had beautiful hair. Because the hair had grown, her curls had disappeared; they were just a little bit wavy. But Minjee liked it. The only thing that hadn’t changed was that she was still short. But that wasn’t really a problem. She loved to wear high heels.

The girl was so in her thoughts that she didn’t realized that they had arrived at her former home.

“So, there we are.” The driver turned around to look at her.

“Thanks. Here is your money.” Minjee said, handing him the money.

“Thank you. Good bye.”

 

~~~

 

Minjee was looking at the white painted house. ‘It still looks the same.’ She thought and went up the stairs. And for a moment, she just stood there and enjoyed the view.

“Yah! What are you doing there?” A deep voice called out.

Minjee looked at the house on the other side. There was a guy standing on the other side of the fence. She looked closer. That was the house where Chansung had lived. But maybe he had already moved. She couldn’t recognize the guy that where shouting at her. Maybe he was a Gardner or something. Minjee looked closer at him. ‘Wow, that guy is really tall and handsome.’ He was sweeting because of the heat and his body was full of dirt. Then she realized that he was talking to her.

“Are you talking with me?” She asked. She then pointed at herself, out of surprise.

“Yes.”

“E-excuse me. Do you know who is living here?” She asked, stepping towards the stranger.

“Huh? I see you can speak our language. Yes. The owner of this house is an old woman; she can’t climb the stairs anymore so she just lives on the first floor.” The young man told her.

“So the second floor is unused?” Minjee asked pleased about that fact.

“Oh. Are you here to rent the second floor? Ah then you are the girl Mrs. Jang was talking about.”

The guy jumped over the fence as if it was nothing. Minjee starred at him. Somehow she had the feeling that she knew him. As he came closer she took off her sunglasses. Suddenly the guy stopped in front of her.

“Huh? No way…”

Minjee looked at him. From where did she know that guy?

“Holy ! M-Minjee?!” He then shouted.

“Why do you know my name?” Minjee was shocked. So she was right, but who was he?

Suddenly the giant pulled her into a hug.

“It’s been so long. Damn, I have missed you.” He whispered against her neck.

But as the guy noticed that the she was stiff, he let her go.

“I see. You can’t remember me?” The tall man asked, pouting slightly.

Minjee stared at him intensely. He the suddenly bent down, and as soon as Minjee saw his eyes, she recognized him.

“C-Chansung?!”

“Wow. That took you really long.” Chansung chuckled at Minjees shocked face.

“Pabo. I didn’t recognize you. Damn you’ve changed so much.” She couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

“In what way?” He asked, looking at her expecting.

“First you’re taller, second you are slim and third you are really handsome.” She said, smiling at him.

“So back then I wasn’t handsome?” He asked while pouting.

“You know how I mean that.” She giggled.

“I know. But you also have changed. You’re prettier.” Chansung said, touching her hair.

“Thanks,” Minjee smiled, “But you recognized me immediately.”

“No, but as soon as removed your sunglasses, I knew it was you. I would recognize those eyes everywhere.”

Minjee laughed. “Yah. What are you doing? I mean why are you looking like that?”

Chansung looked at his clothes and grinned.

“I’m helping my mom in the garden.” He pointed towards the neighbour house and at the messy garden.

“So you still live here?” Minjee asked.

“No. I just visited her today, to help her. I’m living with Junho.” Chansung explained with a broad smile on his face. He remembered their past and what he and Junho had promised her.

“Really?” Minjee smiled happily. “So the both of you still are a team?

 “Sure. We promised after all. But what are you doing here anyway?”

“Me? Ah I just wanted to visit my former house.” Minjee replied while looking over the big house.

“So you aren’t here for renting the second floor?” Chansung asked out of the blue. Minjee was a little bit surprised about this question.

“No. But now that I know that…”

“Do you want to rent it? But that would mean that you are planning to stay longer.” Chansung concluded, looking at Minjee with sparkling eyes.

“Yes. I’m planning to stay longer.” Minjee admitted, smiling at Chansungs happy face.

“Really?!” Chansung seemed more than surprised about her statement.

“Why are you so surprised?”

“B-Because of your Parents.” Chansung know that Minjees parents are really strict, so it surprised him a little.

“My Parents? Yah, Chansung. I’m not 9 anymore. I don’t have to ask for permission. My mom was really proud that I decided to come back.”

“Ah, I see. But I don’t get one thing…” The tall man mumbled.

“What?” Minjee asked curious.

“Why now? I mean are you also planning to go to that class reunion?”

“Sure. I have to show off.” She giggled.

He smiled, “Ok. But why are you here so early. I mean it’s just Tuesday and the class reunion is on Friday.”

“Yeah, but I wanted to come a little bit earlier and look for a job and find a nice place to stay.” Minjee told him and Chansung just nodded understandingly.

“Here. I can talk with Mrs. Jang, then you have a nice place to stay. For the job, do you have something in mind?” He asked, waiting for Minjee to answers.

“Not really. Just a part-time job is fine. Until I find something else.”

Chansung suddenly grinned. Minjee gasped for air. Damn he really changed. Twelve years have passed since she saw him the last time. 5 years ago she moved, so they lost contact. Normally she wouldn’t be that open to a person she hadn’t met for twelve years, but with him it was as natural as they were together all the time. But something was different. Back then Chansung was more like a super cute Teddy bear, but now he was like a mountain lion. She had to admit that he was somehow y.

“Wait here.” And suddenly he was at the door and rang. Just a few seconds later an older lady opened the door.

“Ahh~ Chansung-ah. What are you doing here? Why are you so dirty?” The white haired woman asked with concern.

“Hello Mrs. Jang. Oh, I’m helping my mother in the garden.” Chansung told her, pointing towards his mother’s house.

“Really? What a nice idea. And how can I help you?”

“I heard you are looking for a subtenant. And I just met an old friend of mine. She is looking for a place to stay.” Chansung replied.

“Really?” The lady asked, trying to look past Chansungs tall body.

Chansung stepped away a little so that the older lady could see Minjee. Minjee bowed and greeted the old lady.

“Omo~ such a pretty girl. Chansung is she your girlfriend?” Mrs. Jang asked enchanted.

“No, she is a really good friend of mine. She lived in this house when she was little.”

“Oh so you are the daughter of Mrs. Park?” The woman seemed to remember Minjees mother.

“Yes. I just wanted to visit this house but then I met Chansung and he told me that the second floor is free.” Minjee said with an polite smile on her face, telling the woman about their conversation.

“No. I have someone.”

Minjee looked at her. She was a little bit sad. It would have been really great to live in her former house.

“So when are you going to move in?” The cute old woman suddenly asked Minjee.

Minjee was surprised. “T-Tomorrow if that’s ok.”

“Sure. I hate it to be alone. I hope you can cook.”

“Of course.” Minjee laughed.

“Great. Ok, see you tomorrow. Take care of her, Chansung. And you should change your clothes.” She pointed at his wet and dirty shirt, smiling from ear to ear.

“Ne~ Thank you, Mrs. Jang.” Chansung bowed and waved good bye.

“No I have to thank you.” The old lady said, smiled again and closed the door.

 

 

 

 


 

/ 05.06.2013 /

A/N: Hello my lovely readers :D

New corrected chapter, I'm kind of happy with it ^-^

Mistakes? Sorry...maybe I haven't seen it >.<

Anyway, have fun reading~

Please comment and subscribe if you like it ^^ It shows me that you guys are interested in my storys ^-^

*anyong*