Long lost friend~

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Authors POV

 

“She is really kind.” Minjee said, turning around and facing me again.

“Yes. Hey, I have to finish my work. But we can do something together afterwards if you want. I-I mean, visiting Junho for example.” Chansung suggested and Minjee’s eye lit up instantly.

“Good Idea!” She shouted, clapped her hands like a kid.

“That was a quick response.” He giggled.

“Yea~ is it ok if I help you?” The girl asked in excitement.

“Sure.”

 

~~~

 

Half an hour later they were finished.

“Ready for leaving?” The tall man asked as he tried to clean his shirt a little bit.

“Don’t you have to tell your mom that you are finished?”

“No. She isn’t home. I think she went to a friend a few minutes before you arrived.” He reasoned while he looked for his car keys.

“Oh, ok. So where are we going?” Minjee curiously asked and slightly tugged Chansung’s shirt.

“I’ll give you a ride and show you our apartment.” Chan said, pointing towards his black car that was parking in front of the house.

 

~~~

 

A few minutes later, Chansung drove into the parking garage of the residential building. He parked his car and helped Minjee getting off.

‘Wow, seems like he kept his manner.’ Minjee followed Chan to the elevator.

“Is it ok if I change my clothes? It doesn’t take long.” The male asked while pointing towards his dirty clothes.

“Sure. Is Junho at home?” Minjee asked, looking like a kid that was about to get a big present. They reached their destination and got off the elevator.

“No, he is visiting a friend of ours. Come in.” He opened the door of their apartment and let Minjee enter.

“Whoa~ it’s really nice. Are you earning a lot?” She took off her shoes and looked around, “Ah I forgot to ask, where are you working anyway?”

“Ah, Junho and I have our own Coffee shop nearby.” Chansung told her, placing the keys on a little table near the door.

“Really? Cool~ it seems to be going well.”

“Yes.” He watched Minjee walking around. “Are you thirsty?” Minjee nodded. “Anything special?”

“No, water is enough.” She smiled and Chansung disappeared in the kitchen. When he came back he gave her the requested glass of water.

“You can wait here or in the living room. But I personally think the living room is more comfortable than the corridor.” He smiled in a dorky way and went to a closed door next to the open living room. “I’ll be right back.”

“Ok~” As soon as he closed the door she went straight into the living room. He was right, it was more comfortable.

 

~~~

 

 

Minjee was sitting on the couch when she heard something fall to the ground, followed by a pained moan. She placed the glass on the desk and followed the groaning. When she opened the door, which was probably leading to Chansungs bedroom, she saw that he was kneeling on the ground and rubbing his ribs.

“Chansung? What happened?” She ran to him and knelt down beside him.

“I’m not sure. I think I slipped and then hit my rib on the wardrobe door.” He answered, pointing towards the open wardrobe in front of him.

Minjee tried to stop the urge to laugh, but it was too late.

“Why is this funny?” The guy asked, still holding his ribs.

“Just because this is so typical for you~” Minjee removed a tear that was about to fall, thanks to her laughter.

Chansung remembered the time when he was so clumsy that he hit against everything that was in his way. He also started to chuckle.

“Oww~ “

“Ok. Let me see.” The girl commanded but was met with Chansung’s shaking head.

“No.”

“Huh? Why not?” She asked confused.

“Minjee, as you said, we aren’t kids anymore.” Chan reasoned but Minjee looked at him puzzled.

“And?”

Chansung grinned evilly. Ok, she wanted to see his ribs, fine. He got up from his knees and took off his shirt.

Minjee was a little bit surprised at that quick move. But when she saw the body in front of her, her mind went blank. Her eyes slowly glided over his well-trained body.

‘Damn! He has one fine body...’

He was somehow satisfied as he felt her eyes on his body.

“O-Ok where did you hit your rib?” She shook her head and tried to focus on his wound.

“Here.” He pointed at his left side.

Minjee got closer to look at it. But as soon as she was standing near him, his smell hit her. ‘God, he smells so delicious.’ Minjee opened her eyes and shook her head. ‘W-What am I thinking?! How can a human being smell delicious?!’

“I-I think it’s going to be a bruise.”

“Damn. I hate bruises…” Minjee giggled. That again was something that hadn’t changed.

Suddenly the door went on.

“Chansung are you ba…” A deep voice asked.

Junho looked at the girl in front of him, then at Chan’s upper body and then back again at the girl.

“S-Sorry if I interrupted. I-I’m leaving…” The slightly smaller man mumbled embarrassed.

“Junho?” The girl asked, mouth hanging open in surprise.

“Y-yes?” Suddenly the girl hugged the now completely shocked men.

”Wait, w-what are you doing?” Junho looked at Chansung, but he just smiled at his shocked friend.

“You don’t know her?” The tall guy asked his still speechless friend.

“N-no. Should I?” Junho asked now more curious.

Minjee raised her head and looked at him with her beautiful green eyes.

“Wait a minute!” He looked at the girl who let go of him. “No, seriously? Minjee?!”

“Bingo~” The girl giggled.

“What the…! What are you doing here? Chansung where did you find her? What…“

“Calm down Junho.” Chansung interrupted his friend. Minjee looked at Chansung but at soon as he started laughing she was fascinated by his muscles. They rose and fell with his laugh.

“Chansung? C-Could you please put something on?” She asked, turning away.

Chansung looked at Minjee and started to grin.

“Why? Is my body disturbing you?” He asked challengingly.

“Yes. A little bit…” She admitted.

Chansung chuckled and looked for a T-Shirt to put on. Suddenly he remembered something important.

“I’m hungry...” He said while rubbing his stomach.

Junho looked at him and started to chuckle.

Minjee smiled. “What a surprise…”

“Some things never change.” Junho said while looking at Minjee.

Minjee laughed. “Yes. You’re right.”

Chansung rolled his eyes and slipped out of his room.

“Chansung what are you doing?” Junho was about to follow him as he suddenly stuck his head back into the room.

“I wanted to order something.” He pointed at the phone in his hands.

“No. How about eating in our favourite restaurant?” The brownish man suggested.

“Hmm~ Ok. Minjee, we show you a really great restaurant.”

“Ok.” Minjee was relieved. Her belly already started to ask for food.

 

 

~~~

 

”Anyong~” The boys greeted a pretty waitress that was cleaning a table while entering the restaurant.

“Ah! Guys.” She smiled but when she remarked Minjee her smile got even brighter. “I see~ you brought a girl. Junho your usual place is free. I’ll be right there to take your order.”

“Thanks Gayun.” Junho said and returned her smile.

Minjee followed the guys to a table that was in a corner of the restaurant. A few minutes later the waitress called Gayun was there to take their order.

“What can I bring you?” Gayun asked in a happy voice.

Junho looked at his friends and smiled.

“Three portions of dukbokki please.”

“Sure~” The waitress noted his order and left in a hurry.

Chansung pounced on his dish as soon as the food was served. Minjee was amused. It was somehow comforting that he was still the same.

“Minjee?”

“Yes?” She took her eyes from her food to look at Chansung.

“Where are your things. I mean your belongings?” He asked, mouth full with food.

“Uh, in the hotel I have checked in.” The girl answered, amused about how cute Chansung looked right now.

“Ok, do you need help to bring them to the house?”

“House?” Junho looked a little bit confused and Chansung just told him the whole story how he met Minjee and about her staying in Korea.

“That’s great! Just tell us if we can help you moving your things honey~” Junho said.

“That would be great. When are you starting to work?” The girl asked happy.

“At six.” Minjee looked at Junho.

Oh, than it’s ok. I can handle it myself.” She softly smiled.

“No. It’s fine. Chansung can fetch you at nine. Someone has to stay at the shop so I might not be a help for you.” Junho frowned and looked at Chansung.

“Yes, that’s no problem for me.” Chan patted Junho’s shoulder to show him he was alright with it.

“Really? Thanks. And don’t worry Junho. Since you can borrow me Chan it’s alright~” She smiled at them and continued eating.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

One hour later they left the restaurant together.

“I’ll call you a taxi.”

“Thanks Junho.”

“At nine I’ll fetch you from your hotel.” Chansung said while holding up nine fingers like a little boy.

“Araso. Thanks for today guys…” Minjee said, going towards the taxy Junho had called for her.

“No problem. See you.“ Junho waved towards her.

“Yeah, see you.” She waved at them as she got into the car.

“At nine! Don’t forget!” Chansung screamed, making sure she wouldn’t forget before she closed the door.

“I’m not tone death, Hwang Chansung. At nine, got it~ Bye.” Minjee waved one last time, closed the car door and drove away.

And again the both watched the car that left with their beloved friend.

“She has changed a lot. But I’m glad her personality is still the same.” Junho said.

“Yeah. I’m glad too.” Chansung smiled.

“Can I ask you something?” The smaller guy curiously looked at him.

“Don't hesitate.”

“Why do you have so much self-confidence when you are with Minjee?”

“I do?” Chansung asked, looking confused.

“Yes. Wow...sometimes you don’t get anything Chan…”

Chansung shook his head. “I don’t know either. Maybe because she knows how I was before.” He shrugged his shoulders and slowly walked down the street.

Junho chuckled. “Or because you start to fall for her~”

“You are talking nonsense, hyung. Me and Min? No way~ Anyway, someone like Minjee wouldn’t fall for a person like me.” He frowned.

“There we go again. You really have to work on your attitude.” Junho let out a deep sigh as he followed his best friend.

And with that both of them slowly walked to their apartment.

 

 

 

 


 

 / 22.06.2013 /

A/N: Hello my lovely readers :D

Next chapter 'corrected'. I did my best and hope you enjoy it so far x3

I hope you like my story and support me. So please, comment and tell me what you think ^-^

*anyong*