Home

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Authors POV

“Omo! There is a suitcase missing.” Minjee was more than fifteen minutes too late. She was sure that Chansung was already waiting for her. And for the second time she ran into her hotel room to fetch the last bag.

“Ok, I think I have everything.” She counted the bags in front of her and asked herself how she should get them into the elevator.

“May I help you ma’am?” A deep voice asked right beside her.

Minjee was surprised that someone was offering his help but as she looked up she smiled happily.

“Chansung~ I’m sorry that I’m late. But I think I have too many bags.”

“Yeah. I think you are right.” Chansung looked at the amount of bags that were in front of him. He sighed and took some of the heavier cases so that Minjee just had to take the smaller ones.

“A-are you ok with that, Chanie? I mean, aren’t they too heavy?”

“Huh? No not really. The amount is a little bit frightening but that’s ok. After all you are a girl.” He smiled as he pressed the button for the elevator. “But I’m glad that I have to do this just once. This is all of it or?”

She giggled over Chansung’s shocked face. “Yes~ you don’t have to panic. This is all I have.” And both of them started to put the bags into the elevator.

 

~~~

 

 

“Finally~” Minjee smiled as she put in the last suitcase into the trunk of Chansung’s car.

“I didn't know that you had so many things.” He huffed, relieved that it was over.

“Well after all I’m going to live here. So I need all my clothes.” Minjee smiled brightly and Chansung forgot how exhausted he was.

“You’re right. Ok come on, we’ll bring your things into your new home.” He opened the car door for Minjee and she got in.

After fifteen minutes’ drive, they reached her old/new home. Mrs. Jang was already waiting for them.

 

 


 

Chansung’s POV

I smiled at Mrs. Jang and greeted her in a good mood. Minjee was already at the door to greet her and it looked like both of them were talking about something. So I just started to unload her bags. Somehow we managed to get everything she brought into my car. It nearly seemed like a miracle.

“Chansung-ah. We can do that later. Mrs. Jang want’s to show me the second floor.” Minjee shouted from the door.

“But you already know that house.” I answered but she continued to wave me over.

“Well, it’s been twelve years. Oh come on. Please?~” She said as soon as I arrived. Minjee looked at me with her big eyes, pouting and tugging on my shirt.

“Alright. I’ll come.” Somehow I was addicted to that pouting face. I sighed and followed her upstairs.

“I’m sorry but some of the old furniture is still here.” Mrs. Jang said apologetic.

“Really?! That’s great. It’ll take a while for my parents to send my own furniture. So it’s really great. Thanks Mrs. Jang.”

Minjee gave her brightest smile to the older lady. And I could see that Mrs. Jang was pleased. After all I wasn’t the only one who enjoyed that smile.

“So this is our final stop, the bathroom.” The Lady opened the last door and Minjee stuck her head into the room like a really curious little kid.

“Whoa~ I knew it was big but that’s bigger than I thought.”

I nodded in agreement as I also walked into the generous room. The bathroom was nearly as big as the bedroom.

Mrs. Jang waited at the door and suddenly her pleased look changed in a surprised one. “Oh, it’s already 11? I’m sorry but I have dinner with my daughter. Is it ok for you if I leave?”

“Sure Mrs. Jang. No problem.” I said.

She smiled at me and wished both of us good bye.

“Alright, Chansungie. Where do we start?” Minjee asked in high spirit.

“Well, I think it would be best if we start with the bags in my car. And later on we can buy some towels and bedding for you.”

“Hmm~ sound’s good. Ok let’s do that.” And with that Minjee ran down the stairs.

I followed her outside to my car and both of us started to unload the trunk. 15 minutes later we finally finished that tiring work.

“Chani? Would it be a problem if we buy the stuff I need now?” She asked me with her big pleading eyes.

“Huh? Of course not.“

“Alright then let’s go~” She sung in excitement.

She nearly jumped into the car and I giggled at that cute move. She was really something.

 

 


 

Authors POV

 

But as soon as both of them sat in the car, their bellies told them that they were hungry.

“Is it ok if we stop at a restaurant?” Chansung asked curious.

“That would be great. I’m dying of hunger!” She said while rubbing her belly.

He laughed and nodded in agreement.

A few minutes later they reached a big shopping centre. Chansung parked his car and both entered the mall. They slowly looked around and searched for a restaurant. And soon they found what they were looking for. FOOD!

 

~~~

 

“Ah~” Minjee drooled at the sight of her spaghetti. As she looked up at Chansung she noticed that he was still waiting for his order. He looked like he was about to cry. Minjee giggled and placed a fork full with Spaghetti in front of his mouth.

“Say ahh~”

“Huh?” The male looked at her and the at the spoon in front of his face.

“Well, you look so hungry. And I don’t have a problem to share it with you. So just eat Chani.”

He looked at her as if he thought about to do it or to refuse. But in the end it seemed like his hunger was bigger so he just shoved the fork in his mouth.

“Mhh~”

“Is it yummy?” The girl asked, pleased with her choice of food.

“Yeah~ It‘s great. I should have also ordered that.”

Minjee smiled at him and saw that the waitress brought Chansung’s order.

After they had finished their dishes, Chansung patted his belly and asked Minjee if they should start the shopping tour. Minjee agreed and they left the restaurant with full tummies.

 


 

 

 

 

Minjees POV

 

“I can’t walk anymore~” I whined. My feet were killing me.

“Don’t worry. I think you have enough things to survive in that house.” Chansung pointed at the amount of shopping bags in front of me.

I giggled and nodded in agreement. He was right. I have all I need. My own furniture will arrive soon and then I can finally relax in my new/old home. I sighed in happiness. Since I met Chansung my mood was brighter than in the states. Back then I was always serious. I was the secretary in a big company and I really thought I was happy. But as I got the email from our former class president I decided to change my life. I told my parents that I would like to start a new life in Korea. At first my father was against it but my mother convinced him. And here I am now, back in Korea and happier than ever. I looked at Chansung and a warm feeling spread in my body.

“Is there something in my face?” He asked, pointing at his handsome face.

“Huh? Eh, no. Sorry I didn’t mean to stare. “I felt my body stiffening and my cheeks burning. Was I blushing?

I heard a chuckle next to me but I didn’t dare to look up. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my head.

“Don’t worry. I don’t mind if you stare.” He patted my head and stood up. ”Do you want to visit Junho?”

I nodded in excitement.

“Yeah, I really want to see your coffee-shop and of course Junho. “I smiled and Chansung offered me a hand to help me up.

 

 

 

 


A/N

 

Even if it's a short chapter I hope you enjoy reading :)

I'm sooo sorry for the long waiting time. I have so much to do and somehow the ideas I had for this story were gone. But I have them back and try my best to upload the story~


I'm really sorry for the grammer or spelling mistakes. I tried hard and read it a few times but I bet I have overlooked a few mistakes >.< Sorry~

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

/ 22.06.2013 /

A/N: Last 'corrected' chapter~

This story is finally corrected ^-^ Sorry for any mistakes I made. I hope you enjoyed it :D

*anyong*