Let's Party~

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Chansung's POV

 

I was opening the door to our shop as I heard a silent “WOW” behind me. I turned around and smiled at Minjee.

“So, this is our shop.” I made a gesture that should show our beloved shop. There were still some guests and I recognized Junho’s little sister and her best friend. Both of them were sitting on a table near the counter. I waved them hello, took Minjee's hand and went into their direction.

“Hey girls. How are you? Soojin do you recognize Minjee?” I excitedly asked Junho’s sister.

“Sure~ Nice to see you again. Whoa you have become really pretty.” Soojin greeted her and Minjee blinked in surprise.

“Are you really Soojin?! You have grown so much!” Minjee dazed off for a moment but then she suddenly remembered what the younger girl had said to her. “Wait, you say I have become pretty? Look at yourself! If I were a guy I would definitely hit on you!” She giggled and both of the other girls joined her.

“Come and sit. You can take the seat next to me Minjee-sshi.” Soojin’s best friend offered. “I’m Jina by the way. It’s nice to meet you.”

As I looked at the pretty girl, curiosity hit me again. I knew Jina for a few years now and was always wondering why Junho didn’t ask her out. She would be perfect for him. He liked girls with a lovely character and a beautiful smile.

Minjee and I took our seats and as soon as we sat, Junho was joining the conversation from the counter.

“Yo guys. How was it moving the bags?” He asked curious and guilty because he couldn’t help.

I looked at him in shock.

“Dude. I’ll never ever do that again. Do you have any idea how much clothes this girl has?!” I pointed at Minjee beside me.

Junho giggled at my joke and Minjee playfully hit my shoulder.

“Ya! I’m a girl after all. Remember? You can’t deny that you like girls with a good taste in clothes.” She smirked.

“She is right and you can’t tell me that you didn’t enjoy the time with this lovely girl.” Junho winked at me and I turned into Minjees direction and nodded in agreement.

“More than you could imagine.” I said with a grin from ear to ear.

A chuckle escaped my mouth as Minjee was looking the other way. She was probably as red as a tomato.

“You guys look good together.” Jina stated and I looked at her.

“How do you mean that?” I was confused.

“Eyy~ Forget it Chansung. You will figure it out yourself sooner or later, I guess.” Soojin stated and continued to drink her coffee.

“So you moved back to Korea Minjee-sshi?” Jina asked out of curiosity.

„Ne~ I arrived a few days ago. I’m glad that I decided to come back.” She answered honestly. “But girls, I would be glad if you would call me unni. I like that better.“ Both girls nodded.

I sat there grinning to myself as the girls talked about everything. Well, everything important. Which eyeliner they use. Where they got that shirt from. And so on. I couldn’t help but to observe Minjee the whole time. She looked so adorable. Light red cheeks, because of the intense conversation, big puppy eyes and tasty lips. Every time she them I held my breath. My thoughts drifted away and I looked into space.

I flinched as I heard my name and as I looked up I saw Minjee pointing into the direction of the counter.

“Chan, Junho is calling you.” Minjee said pointing into my best friend’s direction.

“Oh.” I got up and headed to the amused looking Junho.

“Dude. I was calling you tree times. Thinking of y girls?“ He teased.

“Sorry.” I said flustered and tried to ignore his teasing. „What do you need?“

„Ah. I just wanted to tell you that you can spend the time tomorrow with Minjee.” He said while wiping the bar.

“B-But I have to work. I can’t…” Junho stopped cleaning and looked at me in surprise.

“Sometimes you’re really slow Chan. When I tell you that you can spend time with her, then that means you have the day off tomorrow. Go on a date or something like that. I can handle the shop alone.” He shook his head in disbelieve.

“Mwo?! A date?“ My voice cracked because of the shock.

„Hwang Chansung. I know you since we were kids. I can tell when you fall for a girl. And I know that that is happening at this very moment. So could you please accept the fact that you like her?!” Junho seemed angry, but since he couldn’t scold his dongsaeng, he tried to keep his temper.

“I know that I’m falling for her.” Junho’s questioningly looked at me. “But I don’t know how I should ask her out.” I scratched my head in embarrassment.

I looked up again as I heard Junho’s soft chuckles. “Just ask her if she wants to do something with you.”

“Araso. Thanks hyung. I’ll try.“ I gave him a weak smile and went back to the girls.

 


 

Minjee’s view

 

I smiled at Chansung as he sat next to me again.

“What was it that Junho wanted to tell you?” I asked. I had to admit that I was really curious. I heard the word girl a few times. I was anxious. Scared, that there could be a girl in Chansung’s life. ‘Why would I be scared? I’ve just met him yesterday! Girl, are you crazy? He was your best friend when you were children!‘ That’s what I said to myself, but I knew that this was a long time ago.

“Huh? Oh he just told me that I don’t have to work tomorrow.” He answered while looking into nowhere.

“Ah~ So you have the day off tomorrow?” I really wanted to ask him out. But I was scared he would say that he had plans. So I kept silent.

Chansung nodded but also kept silent.

“Wow, somehow the mood is awkward.” Soojin sighed and Jina agreed with a nod.

“Nah~ what are you talking about? Let’s go to a club and enjoy the night a little?” I suggested and the girls agreed excitedly.

“Chanie? Are you coming along?“ I felt my heart beating faster. I really hoped he would agree.

“Wow, it’s already this late?” He looked at his watch and seemed surprised. Chan sighted and looked at me. “Sure, someone has to keep an eye on you.” He smiled in amusement and stood up.

“Yo Junho?”

“Ne? What is it Chansung?” Junho asked behind the counter.

“We're going clubbing.”

“Ok. When I close the shop I’m going to join you.“ He waved goodbye as Chansung nodded in agreement. Cold air hit us as we left the warm and cozy shop.

“Ladies~ where is the next club?” I asked in a good mood.

But as I turned I saw confused looks.

“I thought you would suggest one.” Jina stated.

I started giggling. „Pabo, I just arrived yesterday.“

“Oh, you are right.” She blushed and looked at Soojin.

“Well, then lets visit ‘The Troublemaker’. I’ve heard about that club but I was never there to check it out.” Soojin suggested.

“It sounds good to me.” I agreed. „Where is it?“ I questioningly looked at the three of them.

“That’s the problem.” Soojin said while looking to the ground. „I have no idea.”

I stood there dumbfounded but then Chansung giggled.

„ It isn’t that far away.” He said while walking away.

The girls seemed surprised and so was I. As we reached him the first thing that got to my mind was. ‘Why the hell does he know where that club is?’ But it seemed like the others thought the same.

“Why do you know where it is?” Soojin asked curious.

“I know the chef.” Was the short and simple answer we got.

“Oh. Cool.” Jina seemed happy. I was just glad that we finally knew where we had to go. We quietly walked to our destination. It was a pleasant silence. I looked at the clothes shop on my left and I was impressed. There were so many things that caught my eyes.

 


 

Chansung’s POV

I was happy that the girls decided to go to ‘The Troublemaker’. I haven’t seen Jinwoon in a while. As we walked in silence I noticed that Minjee was curiously looking at the shops. I smiled in delight. ‘No wonder she needed so many bags.’

“We are here!” Jina squealed in delight as she pointed at the sign that hung above our heads.

“Alright, let’s party~” Soojin seemed excited and both entered the club. Loud music was heard as they opened the door. I looked at Minjee and she was smiling.

“Why are you smiling like a mad person?” I asked her teasingly.

„Because it’s been a long time since I was in a club.“ She answered me and entered the club in delight.

I followed right behind and automatically looked for my buddy. I saw him standing behind the bar and chatting with some girls.

“Hei Minjee. I saw my friend. Come on, I'll introduce you to him.“ I took her hand and pulled her along. As we finally reached the counter, Jinwoon was gone.

“Aish~ That fellow. Where is he?” I looked around and decided to wait for him. “Never mind. What do you want to drink?” As I turned to look at Minjee I saw that she was curiously looking around. “Minjee?” I asked again and she snapped back into reality.

“Huh? What is it?” I giggled at her confused look.

“I’ve asked you what you want to drink.” I told her.

“Oh, I don’t care.“ She smiled at me.

I nodded but as I wanted to order I saw Jinwoon.

“Yah! Jinwoon!” I screamed. I was really happy to see him.

Minjee looked around to see whom I wanted to introduce to her.

“Yah! Chansung. Nice to see you. It’s been a long time.“ Jinwoon came into our direction and stopped in front of us.

“I know. Sorry, I had plenty of work to do.” I apologized.

“Never mind. Do you want to order something?“ He asked me.

“Yes. 2 Tequilas please.“ I told him and he looked at me, then his eyes fell on Minjee next to me. She smiled at him and waved.

“Annyeong~” Was the only thing she said but I could see that Jinwoon got interested. He smiled and waved back.

“So you finally brought a girl here. Nice Chan. She is pretty.” He knew that Minjee was able to hear that and I heard Minjee's giggles.

“Is he the guy you wanted me to meet?” She asked knowingly.

I nodded in amusement.

“This is Jinwoon, one of my oldest friends. Jinwoon, that is Minjee, my oldest friend.“ I grinned and so did Minjee.

“Ah so you are the ‘Angel’ that saved this guy.“ He said and I felt that embarrassment hit me.

“Angel?” Minjee curiously looked at Jinwoon and then at me.

„Well, he always called you that when he tells us about you.“ Jinwoon knew that I was embarrassed but he didn’t care and continued. “It’s nice to meet you.” He showed his best grin and I had the bad feeling that he was flirting with her.

“Yah! You fellow. Bring me what I’ve ordered.” I said jokingly.

Jinwoon giggled and made his way to the drinks. I was sure that my face was red.

“Your angel. Cute.” Was the only thing Minjee said. Probably because she knew I was embarrassed.

A few minutes later Jinwoon brought us our drinks.

“Thanks, how much do I owe you?” I asked but Jinwoon just shook his head.

“Nothing, I can’t take money from one of my best friends and his charming .” He smiled and I thanked him.

“One shot?” Minjee asked and I nodded in agreement.

“1…2…3!” I shouted and both of us drank it.

“Uh~ that was strong.” I nodded in agreement and looked around.

Jinwoon smiled. “Sorry guys. I have work to do. Hope we meet again Minjee.” He smiled and left.

I frowned. “Bye Jinwoon.” I shook my head in disbelief. But he was always like this when pretty girls were around. Forgetting his hyungs completely and leaving in a hurry. I smiled and as I looked around I saw the others.

“Hey, Soojin and Jina are waiting for us at a table. Maybe we should join them.” I suggested and Minjee agreed.

As we finally made our way through the crowd we sat next to the girls, they looked at us happily.

“There you are.” Jina said.

“Sorry. I’ve met an old friend of mine.” I explained.

„Ah, the one you’ve said is the owner of this club?“ Jina asked curious and I nodded.

“Junho has called me. I have told him that we are here. He’ll arrive in a few minutes.” Soojin informed us and I was glad that my best friend would arrive soon.

We sat there, enjoying the music, and ordered some drinks. As I felt strong arms on my shoulders, I turned around and looked into the face of Junho.

“I’m so glad you are here bro.” I told him silently and he just snickered. He sat between his sister and Jina and also ordered something.

“Hey Minjee, do you want to dance with me?” Jina suddenly asked. Minjee agreed and both of them stood up and went to the dance floor.

 

~~~

 

Chansung, Junho and Soojin were talking to each other.

“Yah! Chansung, have you asked her already?” Junho asked his tall friend.

“N-No.” Soojin raised an eyebrow and mischievously smiled.

“I knew you liked her!” Junho glared at his little sister.

Chansung seemed surprised. “W-Well, I guess so.”

“Aww~ so cute. She is perfect for you Chani! You should just ask her out.“ Soojin squealed.

„Yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. Be a little patient with me.” Chansung seemed annoyed, not because his friends gave him advices, but because it seemed like it was obvious that he liked Minjee.

 


 

Minjee’s POV

 

 “Why haven’t you asked Soojin to join us?” I curiously asked JIna.

“Well, when it comes to dancing Soojin isn’t like her brother. She can’t dance.” Jina giggled and I joined her.

“Hey ladies~” Both of us turned around and saw a tall guy approach us.

“Hello.” Jina said and pulled me closer. I knew that she did that because the guy was slightly drunk.

“Would you like to dance with me?” He asked.

“No thanks. We prefer dancing alone.“ I said and pushed Jina behind me. I felt responsible for my dongseng.

“Come on. I know you want to dance with such a hot guy like me.“

I felt his hands grab me by my waist and pull me against him. His hands were moving down and soon grabbed my .

“Could you please stop that?” I calmly asked. I knew that screaming wouldn’t help my situation. Jina slapped his hand and angrily said to him that he should stop.

“Shut up, girl. I’m dancing with this pretty lady.” The man spat out and pushed my friend.

Jina fell and that was it for me.

“Get the off of me, or I’ll kick your !” I growled.

“Come on babe. Just because your friend is drunk and can't balance well.“ He frowned.

Anger was building up. He was the one who drank too much. I couldn’t hold back anymore and slapped him. His grip loosened, but just for a few seconds. He grabbed me even tighter and pulled my head back with his free hand.

“How dare you . No one hit's me!” He screamed.

Suddenly I felt his grip on my hair loosening.

“Sir, would you please let go of her?” I heard Junhos voice.

“And you are?” The drunken guy looked at him.

“Her friend, and if you don’t want to get hurt, you should let her go and apologize to my girlfriend.” Junho told him calmly. I smiled because I knew his ‘girlfriend’ was Jina. ‘I knew he liked her!’

„Why are you smiling you ?!“ I looked at him in shock. Damn, he got that wrong. I saw that he raised his hand and was about to slap me. But as I opened my eyes again I saw that someone has stopped him.

“If you ever dare to touch MY girl again, I’m going to break your bones.” A dangerous whisper was heard.

The guy seemed surprised and backed off. Out of shock I looked at Chansung who shot him a piercing look.

“Sorry man. I didn’t know she had a boyfriend.”

“Get the off!” Chansung screamed angrily and I felt his arm around my waist. It was a pleasant feeling. Warm and protecting.

The guy was stumbling away and as I turned, I saw Junho who was helping Jina to get up. Soojin also rushed to our side.

As I looked at Chansung again I met his warm brown puppy eyes.

“Is everything okay?” He asked in concern.

“Yes. Thank you.” I whispered. I haven’t realised that I was really scared when that guy was about to slap me. In reality I had almost peed in my .

“I think we should leave.” Chansung suggested.

I nodded in agreement and both of us went outside, followed by the others.

“What a party killer.” Soojin pouted as soon as we were outside.

I couldn’t help myself but to giggle.

“Never mind. Next time we party for real.” Soojin smiled and looked at her brother.

“Junho can you bring us home?” She asked in a cute voice and Junho nodded.

“We are leaving. See you guys.” Junho waved us goodbye and left with Soojin next to him and Jina in his arms. ‘What a cute picture. They seem perfect for each other.’

“Come on Minjee. I’m going to take you home.” Chansung said.

I nodded and both of us started to walk into the direction where his car parked.

“I’m glad you helped me. Thanks a lot Chani.” I said shyly.

“No need to thank me. I am glad I came at the right time.” He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

I felt my belly tingling and my face blushing.

After a few minutes we reached his car and he drove me home in silent.

“Thanks for the ride Chani.” I said. But before I could open the door, he held me back.

“Minjee? I have something I wanted to ask you the whole day. W-Would you like to go shopping with me tomorrow?”

I blinked in surprise. “S-Sure.”

“And watch a film after that?” He asked with a curious face.

“I’d like that.” I smiled at him and he sighed in relief.

“Could it be that you are asking me out Chanana?” I asked in amusement and a happy feeling.

“Could be.” He grinned and let go of my hand.

“Well, then we’ll see tomorrow. Good night.” I said while I got out of his car.

“Yes. Good night.” He whispered in delight.

 

 

 


Sorry for the late update >.<

I hope you liked the new chapter~ There are 2 days left till the class-reunion. That means in the next 2 to 3 chapters the story is going to be finished :D
I have also decided that I will rewrite the other chapters. You know just the " and ' stuff. Don't worry, the story will be the same. But before I'll do that, I finish the story :)

I'll do my best to update soon~ *fighting* -^_^-