My first and only love

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

Soo~ the last chapter Q_Q Hope it isn't so bad ^^

Well, it was really fun to write this fic, since it was my first on AF :O

I'm going to correct the first chapter's in a few days, but the story isn't changing :)

I really want to thank OutspokenGirl612, you are a really great person. Thank's for beta reading and giving me advice. I'm really happy that I've met you~ x3

Yeah~ Thank you to all my subbies and I'll be back with another story~ Just wait for me ♥


 

 

Minjee’s POV

 

The ringing of my alarm woke me up. I turned around and tried to stop the annoying sound. As I finally got rid of the disturbing alarm clock, I rubbed my eyes. Suddenly images of last night hit me. ‘Ehh?! Omo, Chansung and I…‘ I slowly turned my head to look at the other side of the bed, but it was empty. I didn’t know if I should be happy about that fact or hurt. I was happy because I didn’t have to face him, but I was hurt because he didn’t say anything to me. ‘Was it that bad last night?’ I shook my head in disappointment and sat up. With the bedcover tightly wrapped around my body, I stood up and went into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

When I finished, I dressed and went into my kitchen to prepare some food. But as I entered, I saw a fully prepared meal on the table. As I got closer, I also remarked the little letter that leaned against a glass of orange juice.

I sat down, completely perplexed, took the sheet and started to read.

“Hey lovely, I’m sorry, I had to leave. Work isn’t waiting. Yesterday we were so ‘busy’ that I totally forgot to tell you that I had to work. I made you breakfast as a small apology. I hope you like it. Since we have to be at the class-reunion at around 8, I’ going to fetch you at half past 7.

Kiss, Chansung.”

I felt my cheeks burning. ‘Lovely? Kiss? Does that mean we are together?’ “Argh! What have you done to me Hwang Chansung?!” I ruffled my still wet hair. I was insecure. ‘What should I tell him when we meet in the afternoon? Hey honey, how was work? That doesn’t sound right. I don’t even know if we are really together. Ahh~ headache. The best thing is to wait and see how he behaves.’ I nodded and started to eat.

 


 

Chansung’s POV

 

Even if I was working I couldn’t think straight. My thoughts always came back to Minjee. Her white skin, soft lips, her delicate body and her caring eyes. I almost got a heart attack as Junho touched my shoulder.

“Yah! What’s wrong with you? You are acting as if you have seen a ghost.“ He said while leaning against the counter.

“N-No, I haven’t seen something like this. Sorry, this is maybe because of the lack of sleep.” I tried to reason.

As I looked up I saw a big and satisfied grin on Junho’s face.

“W-What?” I asked, even if I was sure he had an idea where I was last night.

“Lack of sleep? Are you kidding? Where were you last night?” He tried to sound as cool as possible, forgetting that I already knew him for years.

“No need to ask. I bet you know where I was.” I said with a grin on my face.

“Yeah, I know that too, but I want to hear it from you.” He said while turning his face to the side, to have a better view at the costumers.

“I stayed at Minjee’s place. And yeah, your suspicion is right.” I answered, preparing the coffees, some customer ordered a few minutes ago.

“What suspicions? What are you talking about?“ He really tried hard to sound clueless, but it didn’t work.

“You guessed right, about my sleepiness. Couldn’t sleep well, but it’s not a surprise if the perfect girl lies right next to you.” I giggled while placing the two coffees on a tablet. I then winked at him and went to the waiting couple. As I came back a very happy Junho hit my shoulder.

“See?! I told you that she also likes you, I knew it!” He jumped around like a little kid and I tried to calm him down.

“Yah! Junho come down. People will think you are crazy…“ I tried to reason but he just continued.

“I don’t mind. My best friend finally found the perfect girl. You can’t imagine how happy I am.” He stopped jumping and suddenly came closer.

“Ehh, if I’m not wrong you didn’t just slept ‘beside’ her?” He asked his eyes as big as balloons. I started laughing and patted his shoulder. “No, but I thought this was what you suspected anyway.” I shook my head and went to a group of girls who were ready to order.

 

~~~

 

 

Finally it was half past 6. Normally we would close at around 8, but today was a special day, the day of our class-reunion. At first I was really against it. I didn’t have good memories with these people back then, but Junho convinced me, and there also was Minjee… It was really hard to work while thinking at her, the day seemed to last longer than usual. But finally Junho and I were able to close the shop and we headed home.

I took a shower in the speed of light, dressed and styled myself. Even if Junho said it didn’t matter how I looked, I was still afraid that some of my old school mates would make fun of me. So I decided it would be better to look sizzling hot that ‘normal’. Since I knew Minjee was also going there, all styled up in her y dress… ‘Whoa! What am I thinking again? Calm down Chansung, she is all yours.’ I tried to calm myself, but the fact that that annoying Himchan was also there got me really jealous and angry. My heart told me that she wouldn’t be after him after all those things that happened yesterday. But my head told me that there could be a chance that he would try to steal her.

“I won’t let that happen.”

“Huh? What are you doing Chansung? Missing Minjee too much so you are talking to yourself?” Junho asked as he stuck his head into my room.

I laughed awkwardly and nodded. “Could be?”

“Yah! You look good, are you trying to steal the show?” Junho asked teasingly as he came closer.

“No way~ I would have to wear a superman costume to be better than hyung.” I teased back and he smacked my shoulder playfully.

“Don’t know, but I’m sure Minjee would like it.” He stuck out his tongue and left.

“Crazy guy! You also look good by the way!“ I shouted so he would be able to hear me. I heard a muffled ‘Thank you’ from his room and I was sure he was now looking for something different to wear.

As I was finished and about to leave my room, I remembered something special. I got to my wardrobe and pulled a little box out of it. I gently the wooden material of the box. “You are min Cho Minjee, completely mine.”

 


 

Minjee’s POV

 

It was nearly half past 7 and I made my way down the stairs. As I reached the door I was stopped by Mrs. Jangs voice.

“Minjee dear, are you already leaving?” She asked while coming out of her living room.

‘For an old lady she sure hears well.’

“Yes, the boys are going to fetch me in a few minutes.” I told her and she came closer.

“Ahh~ so Chansung and you are finally a couple?” She asked and I was surprised by her question.

“Why do you think so?”

“I met Chansung in the morning. He was leaving really early, I think he was about to go to work. I asked him where you were and he told me you were still sleeping. I wondered why he hadn’t woken you, to say good-bye but he just said that a man should never waken a sleeping beauty. So I just assumed that the both of you finally understood your feelings.”

“Sleeping beauty? Crazy guy.” I giggled. „So you really like the fact that the both of us could become a couple?” I asked the older lady and she hastily nodded.

“You are just perfect for each other. You remind me of me and my husband. He was also as handsome as Chansung, and as caring as him. Don’t let him go, he is precious.” She told me. I wanted to ask her about her husband but she suddenly pointed at the door.

“I think Chansung-ah is here. I heard a car.” She said, turned around and went back into her living room.

I stood there dumbfounded, opened the door and was shocked about the fact that Chansung’s car was really parking in front of the house. ‘She really has good ears, I’m glad she wasn’t at home yesterday.’

I closed the door behind me and went to Chansung’s car. I knew Junho was sitting at the front so I had no other chance than to sit in the back. I didn’t mind at all, but I was really curious about Chansung’s reaction.

As soon as I opened the door, Junho greeted me.

“Yahh~ Are you aiming for the y style? Good, we could build a group. The y beasts, or something like this.” He joked and I laughed out loud.

“Hey.” I heard Chansung and as I looked at him, I saw he had turned around to face me. I wasn’t sure how to react. ‘Does he want me to kiss him?’ I didn’t knew so I also said ‚Hey‘ and leaned back. Chansung and I didn’t talk, but Junho did. He told me how his day was and even if I loved him like a brother, and would do everything for him, I wasn’t really listening to him. I was too concerned about Chansung and me.

 

~~~

 

 

After twenty minutes, we finally reached the meeting place. Chansung parked the car and the three of us got out.

Junho calmly walked towards the entrance and so did Chansung. I wasn’t as calm as these two. I was really scared. Even if I played cool when I was younger, the bullying and the teasing of the others have really hurt me. I was afraid that something like this could happen a second time. Suddenly I felt a hand at my waist and as I looked up, I looked into Chansung’s sparkling eyes.

“Remember, you are not alone. I’m by your side. They won’t bully you; you are too beautiful, they have nothing they can make fun of.” He said in a soft voice, gently pressing me against his broad chest. It felt so great to have him near me. I wanted to hug him longer but Junho was nagging at us, he wanted to ‘crash’ the party as he called it. I shook my head in disbelief and Chansung just laughed at his hyungs childish attitude.

We followed Junho inside and there were already a lot of people. I immediately recognized a few faces. And as I heard Junho’s name, I turned around to see who had recognized him.

“Yah~ Junho-ah! Is that you? You haven’t changed at all.“ I heard the high pitched giggles of a few girls. I knew who this voices belonged to. One of them was the voice of Yuujee, she was the prettiest girl back then. Well, she was still pretty. Chansung and I also went into their direction.

“Hey, if that’s Junho than this has to be…Minjee?!” Yuujee squeaked.

I nodded with a smile on my face. I knew they would recognize me; after all I was the only foreign kid that attended school with them.

“Wow! You’ve become really pretty! Awesome~“ She praised me and I just said ‚Thank you‘. As I looked up at Chansung he smiled at me, as if he said ‘See? I’ve told you.’ I nodded at him and looked around. I looked for something to drink; I was thirsty since we left my house. After a few minutes of searching, I found a bar in the corner of the room.

“Chansung-ah? I’m thirsty; do you also want something to drink?” I asked him and suddenly everyone was staring at us.

“C-Chansung-ah?! So you are Hwang Chansung?!” All the girls and boys echoed together.

Chansung laughed and nodded.

“It took you really long to figure this out.” He smiled at them and nodded at me.

“Yeah, that would be great.” He answered me. I also nodded and went to the bar.

I was glad. I escaped at the right moment. As soon as I left, all the girls circled Chansung. Somehow I was angry, not angry at him but angry at me. Why haven’t I introduced him as my boyfriend? ‘Well maybe because you don’t know if this is what he wants?’ I let out a sigh and ordered a beer for Chansung and an orange juice for me. Suddenly I felt a hand tapping my shoulder. As I turned around I faced Himchan.

“Minjee? Is that you?” He asked excited and I just nodded. ‘Was he always that…cheap?’ He wore a shirt were the first three buttons were opened so you could see his skin, a gold necklace around his neck and suit pants.

‘If Chansung would wear this shirt I’m sure I couldn’t resist him…’ I shook my head when I realized where my thoughts would go.

“Wow~ you’ve changed a lot.” He praised me and continued to my shoulder. It was really annoying so I stepped back.

“Thank you. But could you please stop touching me?” I asked politely.

“Why? I thought you were in love with me? That’s what you told me back then.” He said with a erted grin.

“That was a long time ago. I was young and really stupid to think that my sympathy for you was love. I’m here with someone I really love.” I answered in a monotone voice. ‘Chansung was right. He really is a player.’

“Ouch. I bet it’s that fat kid? That Chansung? How pathetic. You still like him?“ He mokingly asked while coming closer and placing his hand on my waist.

“Yes, I still like him. He is the only one who is allowed to touch me. So remove your dirty hands.” I spat out.

“You are really sassy. I like that. Come on, he is just an ugly guy. I’m way better than him.” He giggled while bending down to kiss me. I tried to press him away, but suddenly his body was pulled back.

“Excuse me. This is my girlfriend you are talking to.“ I heard Chansung’s dangerously low voice.

“And you are?” He looked at the guy who interrupted him and then back at me. “I thought you are here with Chansung?” Himchan asked angry and surprised at the same time.

“Well, I am Chansung…” Chansung growled while pulling me against him. “If you dare to touch her again, you are a dead man.” He shot Himchan a glare, then looked at me, bent down and kissed my forehead.

“Are you alright?” He asked in a caring voice.

“Yeah, seems like you are my knight in shining armour.” I giggled and he smiled back.

“Y-You are Chansung?! That Chansung? Why are you so tall and…thin?” Himchan asked while pointing at CHansungs body. A few people gathered to watch the scene.

“Oh my, ever heard about puberty?” Chansung asked annoyed. I giggled at Himchan’s stupid face.

“B-B-But…”

Chansung rolled his eyes in frustration.  “Come on, let’s take a walk.” He suggested and the both of us went outside.

For a few minutes nobody of us dared to say something. But suddenly, he took my hand and kissed it.

“Your girlfriend?” I asked as I stopped in front of him.

“Yeah, I wish. Are you going to be my better half?” He asked with a sheepish smile.

I nodded hastily. “You can’t imagine how insecure I was the whole day. I thought you wouldn’t like me…”

“Wouldn’t like you? Are you crazy?! You are my first love… Oh, it slipped…“ He stood there frozen looking at the ground embarrassed.

“Really? I was your first love?” I asked perplex.

„No. You are my first love.” He said raising his head and smiling at me. He came closer and hugged me.

“I’m happy I can call you my girlfriend now. I always wished for that. You know, you are my Angel…” He whispered in my ear and I snuggled against him.

“And you are my knight. W-What’s that?” I asked as I felt something against my chest.

“Huh?” He loosened his grip and looked down. Then he pulled the necklace I gave him a long time ago out of his shirt.

“The present you gave me.” He smiled as he caressed the smooth stone.

“I love you Hwang Chansung.” I felt my heart tightening. I said it so casually without me noticing what I was doing. But it came from the bottom of my heart. He was the most caring, loving and reliable men I’ve ever met. I was sure I could live happily for ever, if it was with him. He was my soul mate, the only person who was able to touch my heart, and I loved him even more for that.

Chansung’s head snapped up and he looked at me. Then his face softened, he pulled me closer again and kissed me with his tender lips.

“I love you too, my precious Minjee. More than you can imagine…“

 

 

 


 

Even if it's nothing I hope this little present show that I didn't forgot about you~ for OutspokenGirl612 ^-^