The Past...

Angel From The Past │Finished Editing~

 

Authors POV

 

“Ahahaha~ look at that babo. He looks so dumb.” A group of boys shouted at the slightly chubbier one.

“And look at this big belly!” One of them screamed, laughing out loud.

“Chansung what does your mother cook for you? You are so fat! Ahaha~” This was it for Minjee, she stomped towards her friend, crossed her arms in front of her tiny upper body and glaring at the group of boys.

“Shut up! Maybe he is a little bit hefty, but he can go on a diet. You’ll stay ugly!” The angry girl screamed back at them-

“Look look. The ugly girl can talk.” Was the response she got.

“Sure. But I don’t like talking to guys like you. I may not be the prettiest but you are ugly at the inside. Come Chansung, we are leaving.” Minjee, pulled her friend up and ran with him towards the swings, leaving the group of guys behind.

 

~~~

 

“Are you alright Chansungie?” Minjee asked concerned about his condition as soon as they went into their classroom after playing outside for a few minutes.

“Y-Yes, thanks Minjee. But you can’t rescue me all the time.” The guilty boy said to her, playing with his fingers, still embarrassed what just happened.

“Sure. I’m your best friend aren’t I? And best friends help each other. So I was there to help you.”

She smiled, and Chansung could see her braces. Minjee wasn’t as “ugly” as those boys say. Sure, she looked a little bit funny with her short and curly hair, her braces and her glasses. At first he also thought that she looked like an idiot, but he had changed his mind the first time she helped him. And he had to admit that he also wasn’t the best looking. He was, how to say, ok he was really fat. But he was convinced to lose some. Just for Minjee, so that she hasn’t to look for him all the time. She was his best friend for 3 years now. Chansung was sure he couldn’t live without Minjee.

When Chansung turned 9, Minjee gave him a really cool necklace as a present. She told him that she made it herself. Since then he wore that black stone around his neck.

“You know. We are getting a new student. I’m curious how he looks.” Minjee poked Chansungs side, wanting his attention as she recognized he was drifting away with his thoughts.

“It’s a guy? I’m sure he’s handsome. So don’t think about it. He won’t talk with people like us.” Chansung frowned.

“Why not? Maybe he is a nice person.” Minjee said in a positive tone.

“Yes, maybe.” Chansung answered, not really believing in Minjees words.

When their teacher entered, everyone held their breath. Everyone was curios who the new student was. A cute boy followed the teacher.

“Please introduce yourself.” Mr. Chen said to the new student.

“Anyohaseo, my name is Lee Junho. Nice to meet you.” The new boy introduced himself and wisperes where heared. How handsome he was and how nice and cute he looked.

“See? He’s handsome.” Chansung whispered to Minjee.

“That doesn’t say anything about his character Hwang Chansung.” Minjee scolded him and looked back at the new one.

“Alright Junho. You can choose a seat.” The teacher told him and Junho nodded.

Chansung looked beside him. There was an empty seat, but just because nobody wanted to sit beside him. Suddenly he saw a schoolbag that was placed near him. And as he looked up, he saw Junho who had chosen the place beside him.

“Anyo, I’m Junho. What’s your name?” The cute boy introduced himself.

“C-Chansung. And this is Minjee.” He pointed to his friend on his other side.

Minjee waved to Junho.

“Nice to meet you both.” He smiled the cutest eye-smile Chansung had ever seen.

 

~~~

 

Since that day, the three of them became best friends. But then something bad happened.

“Chansung don’t look at me like that. Look at Junho, he is smiling.” Minjee said while softly patting Chansungs shoulder.

“But he is just smiling because he doesn’t want to cry.” Chansung answered, supressing the urge to start crying.

“Ahaha~ You both are really cute. Look Chansung. I’m not going to die, I’m just moving.” The girl said, while also patting Junho’s shoulder who was standing right next to Chansung.

“But why? Why so suddenly?” The hefty boy asked with a sad face.

“You know that my dad isn’t from here. We have to move because of his work. Because of this we moved here years ago.” Minjee reasoned.

“But that’s not fair that you have to move back.” Chansung couldn’t take it. Why? Why did she have to move?! She was one of the most important people in his life and now she was going to leave him.

“I know. But I can’t do anything against it. I will really miss you both.” The girl whispered, tears starting to form in her eyes.

“We’ll miss you to.” Junho said and Minjee noticed that Chansung was right as he had said that he just smiled to hold back his tears.

“I’m going to visit you as soon as I can. I Promise.” She smiled, whipping away the few teasr that managed to escape.

“But you have to promise to write a letter every month.” Junho sniffed.

“I Promise. Ah, I have something for you Junho.” The girl said as her face slightly lit up.

Junho sniffed hard again and opened his hands as Minjee has told him.

“Huh? That’s the same necklace as Chansungs.” The handsome boy said, looking at Minjee in surprise.

“Not really. Yours is blue, his is black.” The blonde girl smiled lovingly.

Promise me to stay together. When I’m going to visit, I want that both of you are still best friends.” She said as she moved closer to embrace her best friends, hugging them tightly.

“Araso.” Both of them agreed.

She kissed both on the cheek.

“I’m leaving.  Bye for now…” She said, her voice slightly trembling as she made her way to the waiting car.

And both boys looked at the car that was leaving with their beloved friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Alright. So I just edited this chapter :) I hope you guys are ok with it and maybe noticed what I've changed ^^ I promised to myself that I would edit the first chapters as soon as I get my ordered Poster, and since I recived it yesterday, I started to edit this story today :D

I hope you don't mind and aren't angry with me. The story as you know it before and the whole plot stays the same, I'm just adding a few things and correct just tiny parts since I'm not really satisfied with some. But all in all it's still the same ^-^

So pleeeease~ don't be mad at me...I mean, you could read it again? (If you want) and tell me afterwards what you think :)

 

Ps.: Sorry for any mistakes...there is the chance that I've overlooked some...>.<

*anyong*