LOVE ? NO WAY

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Thank's alot for Subscribing ^_^

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

This feeling is completely wrong but it felt so right, did I just think about LOVE? This can’t be true; I’m not going never ever get involved in this stupid thing that makes every person look even more stupid. She just shines like a sparkling gem that blinds my eyes; her smile is most precious thing that I have ever seen. They say being in love gives you more happiness and feeling of fluffiness.

 

 

“Aish chincha what am I over thinking about?” Gd his hair, “Right I’m just curious about her period” he said out of frustration. The people in the cafeteria seems to lessen, he kept on glancing at each students if she’s there. “Great where should I find her I don’t even know her name” he exclaimed. Every halls is quite empty even the library no one really bothers of staying there. The rooms are crowded the students there are running back and forth like a 1st yr. high school students.

 

 

Dara keeps on running then walking and continues like her brain and heart is about to shutdown. She can’t just run away now that they’re here, unexpectedly it makes her feel much guiltier but the thing is she knew that she neverb done anything wrong to them. It’s just that the circumstances are quite complicated she herself can’t even stop it and even better to avoid it.

 

 

Friendship will not always stay longer if you didn’t exert an effort for it to become more stronger because to her no matter how much she trust them seems not enough. “Aish this things making me crazy, why I feel so guilty “she exclaims then sobs. She can feel someone looking at her quizzically a manner that he is confused whether to approach her or not. Dara doesn’t care anymore what will he think if he sees her in that state, and softly ask “ Yah are you going to stand there forever and look at me like that?” she say as she let out a sigh. The guy move didn’t say a word he just hug her she felt so secure in a strangers arm.

 

 

Gd can’t take anymore what he’s seeing and hearing the words that the girl who makes him feel a weird but nice feeling. As he hugs her she sob more like there’s no end, he pats her back. Half an hour had passed but still they’re  frozen in that position, the sun starts to settle. The people starts to lessen, the two new female students appeared to be Dara’s ex mates the girl with a bob cut named Minzy and the other one named CL. The two guys are still a mystery but there’s one thing that imprints in their mind is to get revenge.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter