That XX

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this makes me inspire "HANA YORI DANGO" AISHETERU my beloved SUBBIES and READERS

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Every drop of the rain and the movement of the leaves, it’s like a lullaby it puts him/her to sleep, “Are you sure you’re going to that school?” Ask by his/her friend only he/she did was to wave a sign that there’s nothing to be worried about. He/she stands from his/her sitting position and take a deep breath to ease his/her mind then wear his/her black leather jacket, “ I see you didn’t remove that tattoo”, he/she face the person with a smirk who is talking to her/him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At the School Cafeteria

 

 

 

As usual the FAMOUS PIPZ has their territory and their very own followers. Dara drags you with so much happiness into her thrown like there is a PARTY. Well that’s her when she is in that state she is so giddy like a 5 yrs old kid who receive a gift as a reward for his drawing. Most of the students draw their attention towards you and DARA. “U-unn-ie what’s all the fuzz? Can we stop for awhile I can’t breathe” while you pause and hold her hand firmly to make her stop as you try to catch your breath. She just faces you with a smile that can make everyone melt especially the guys.

 

 

The Bigbang was walking idly like there’s some sort of event that make a half of the female student population to freeze and look at them like a Spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter