Totally Strangers

You CAPTURED Me PERFECTLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : <3 Thank's alot for Subscribing<3  ^_^

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Your feet is totally glued on the ground and you’re nearly shaking. That’s how intense the situation has become. Dara feel annoyed that the girls won’t get what she means so she burst out “What the Hell you all looking at?!!, Mind your own darn business if you don't want to taste my wrath!!!!” You were stunned as you can see, how an innocent looking girl can be that scary  when she gets angry. The crowd starts to vanish one by one but they keep on whispering. It buzzes on your ear that creates a deafening sound. You hear her  curse “What the FUDGE can’t they just stop minding the business of others” she shook her head hysterically. “U-um Dara-si I’m getting late for my first class can we just talk after?”You said nervously as you look down on your feet not knowing what to do.

 

Well it’s your freaking first day at school in your second year in college and it greets you with  a lot of pressure already. Her lips form in o shape it’s so adorable to look at. It looks like a baby blowing it's saliva lol so much for that...How can I think this way pabo, you curse yourself. “Hmm alright little sis I’ll just wait you here in your locker ok? Oh by the way can we exchange numbers?”she said hopefully. “Ok” you lend your phone as she lend hers. You enter your number and saved it after that you return her phone and say “kamsahamnida”.

 

 “Ooh it's nothing I  should be the one to be thankful that I met my future sister” and then she gleely smiles. “Mwoh?”  you quizically look at her. “Till then”  She gives you thumbs up as she walk  backwards waving goodbye at you can hear her saying  “AJA FIGHTING!! ”. You can’t help but  smile at the girl you  didn’t even know wishes you luck in the first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter